Super Eagle Shehu Abdullahi reportedly batters wife

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
Super Eagle Shehu Abdullahi reportedly batters wife

Post by Obong »

http://www.nairaland.com/4618793/shehu- ... a-mustapha

Super Eagles player batters wife: Sumayya Mustapha over a phone conversation.

Shehu Abdullahi who suspected Sumayya Mustapha over cheating, has battered her .

The wife was supposedly on a phone call when the husband walked into her room, she(Sumayya Mustapha) , quickly dropped the phone call. The caller called again, then she refused to answer the call due to the presence of her husband, the husband inquired her to pick the call, but she refused.

The family of both parties, are to hold a family meeting in regards to the domestic violence.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagle Shehu Abdullahi reportedly batters wife

Post by john12 »

If he is found guilty then that should be the end of him at SE for now. We cannot be inviting players that beat their wifes
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:If he is found guilty then that should be the end of him at SE for now. We cannot be inviting players that beat their wifes

I agree with u, but somehow I feel uncomfortable being on the same side as u.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ANC wrote:
john12 wrote:If he is found guilty then that should be the end of him at SE for now. We cannot be inviting players that beat their wifes

Didn’t Ahmed Musa do something similar a little while ago?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
ANC wrote:

Didn’t Ahmed Musa do something similar a little while ago?
:bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ahmed Musa never ever ever beat his wife. He was accused of having disagreements with his wife we should stop spreading false rumors at his site. Infact, mods needs to do the needful regarding false accusations towards evil act that can ruin a player reputation
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Ahmed Musa never ever ever beat his wife. He was accused of having disagreements with his wife we should stop spreading false rumors at his site. Infact, mods needs to do the needful regarding false accusations towards evil act that can ruin a player reputation
Dude he was arrested but his then wife didnt want to press charges...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:Ahmed Musa never ever ever beat his wife. He was accused of having disagreements with his wife we should stop spreading false rumors at his site. Infact, mods needs to do the needful regarding false accusations towards evil act that can ruin a player reputation
If moderators do something about false accusations you will no longer be on this forum.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He was then basically kicked off Leicester match day squad. Sent out on loan. Now remarried.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I asked a question,what do you live under his stairs?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bro, let it go.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

domestic violence should never be tolerated.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ANC wrote:domestic violence should never be tolerated.
Super Eagles’ Shehu Abdullahi Violently Attacks His Wife During Domestic Dispute
https://olisa.tv/celebrity/super-eagles ... c-dispute/

Shehu Abdullahi has been publicly called out for battering his wife Sumayya Mustapha during a domestic dispute at their home in Sokoto last night.

According to Instablog9ja which broke the news, “Sumayya was on the phone with someone and cut the call when Shehu came into her room. However, when the phone rang again, she refused to pick it because the husband was always eavesdropping on her phone calls with friends and family. She claimed that, at times, Shehu would hide to record her conversations.”

This, apparently, wasn’t the first time they would get into a dispute due to the footballer’s penchant for suspicion. The blogger revealed that Shehu often accessed his wife’s phone whenever she was asleep, that he would read her chat and take shots of them. He would insist that she take her calls in his presence, and yesterday, she was having none of it.

And it was why when a second call came yesterday and she refused to take it due to how he was hovering around her, he violently attacked, injuring her eye.

While it is unclear if the victim filed a police report, their families reportedly had assembled to hold a meeting over this, as at press time.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
:rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Get him the fuckk outta the SE.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

"beat their wife" Such a crochet .
As always you are essentially blowing smoke before even knowing any details. But even if we were to go off the little information on that report. Any rational person would first express sympathy for Shehu and take his side because he is the victim here - of emotional abuse. Violence is never a good thing when it happens but you cannot at the same time dismiss human emotion which often is the first instinct we default to in such situations before we come to our senses.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Eaglezbeak wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

jette1 wrote:
As always you are essentially blowing smoke before even knowing any details. But even if we were to go off the little information on that report. Any rational person would first express sympathy for Shehu and take his side because he is the victim here - of emotional abuse. Violence is never a good thing when it happens but you cannot at the same time dismiss human emotion which often is the first instinct we default to in such situations before we come to our senses.
I hope you are not implying there is a situation where it will be justifiable he beats his wife. Agree we don’t know details but if he did how on earth can he be the victim?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Express sympathy with that wound on her eyes. What kind of people are on this site bikonu
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Too bad he couldn't batter Perisic and Rebic when Nigeria played Croatia. Beatch.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kawawa wrote:
jette1 wrote:
I hope you are not implying there is a situation where it will be justifiable he beats his wife. Agree we don’t know details but if he did how on earth can he be the victim?
problem is that the inherent western cultural hypocrisy of trying too hard to right all their wrong doings on human rights and centuries of subjugation of women has bamboozled all of you slave boys and uncle toms. And you ask how is he the victim. Abuses come in different forms. Shehu is subjected to emotional abuse by his wife if infact his wife is disrespecting the very sanctity of the Union by engaging another man to penetrate her period. That also is a form of violent communication. Violence is not confined to physical abuse only. Emotional abuse is a form of violence hence Shehu is a victim first. Did I make it clear enough.
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

In as much I am not supporting this oppressive, shameful and brutal behaviour from Shehu, I think we should leave their family matter for them to handle. A lot of people here do the same but they are quick to come out in the open to judge others because the news carriers didn't see their own ugly side of family affairs.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!