LATEST NEWS--SUPER-EAGLES-AS REPORTED BY NEWAGE!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
LATEST NEWS--SUPER-EAGLES-AS REPORTED BY NEWAGE!

Post by GUEST »

Last edited by GUEST on Mon Jan 26, 2004 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Is this Ejide so good that the coaching crew would risk an injury to still make him a part of the squad. :? :?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

marloski wrote:Is this Ejide so good that the coaching crew would risk an injury to still make him a part of the squad. :? :?
Where is ROTIMI SUNDAY? I said last week that this guy need to be DECAMP IMMEDIATELY. He never belong in the first place.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Morocco will be very tough –––Okocha
•••calls for prayer
By HAKEEM OJALEYE

Super Eagles skipper AustinOkocha has predicted a tough game for the team against the Atlans Lions or Morocco in Tuesday’s match in Manastir.

Speaking on The International Media, the Bolton Wanderers midfielder said they need to work extra to ensure they carry dow.

“People should not see the Moroccans as a push over, because both teams have good players that ply their trade in Europe and in the championship of this magnitude, every participating team has equal chances”, Okocha emphasised.

The Super Eagles skipper further explained that the Cup of Nations is a high tournament and what they need to do is to put their heards together, to ensure the success of the team.

The midfield maestro called on the citizens of the country to pray for them and all things being equal, the performance or the team during the competition will convince all doubting Thomases.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

this bit about Agali is very funny.

Agali injured, doubtful against Morocco
••• Warns players against Okoronkwo, Yobo
By ADE OJEIKERE

Nigeria’s quest to field her best players against Morocco on Tuesday in Monastir suffered a set-back when gangling Victor Agali limped out of the team’s training session on Saturday, following vicious tackles on him by Isaac Okoronkwo and Joseph Yobo.

Agali left the 11-a-side session between teams A and B at the Jammel Municipal Stadium in Monastir with a swollen right foot although the team’s doctors are working relentlessly to get him fit for the Tuesday opening game.

Interestingly, Agali appears to be unperturbed about the injury as he pitied Moroccan strikers and other Africans that may come across okoronkwo and Yobo during Nigeria’s Africa Nations Cup games.

He literally made doctor Muazu Abdulkadir unconscious when he said: “ Those guys are beasts. They wanted to ruin me. I pray for African players that would confront them during our matches. They are definitely good players. I will be back in training soon.”
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

looks like yobo and okoronkwo are out to end careers...the fact that Agali -played on a diffrent team from yobo and okoronkwo makes me believe that he will not start...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

could it be that the defenders realized that he's a wastepipe and are trying to be patriotic by rendering useless before game day? :lol:
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Muzines---This is Ade Ojeikere reporting--If you know what I mean.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Blakes, on the contrary, I think CCC wants to see how Agali will hold up against tough defenders.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Blakes wrote:looks like yobo and okoronkwo are out to end careers...the fact that Agali -played on a diffrent team from yobo and okoronkwo makes me believe that he will not start...
I defer-Probably Chukwu is trying the Probable strikers against Probable Defenders.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

PapaK wrote:could it be that the defenders realized that he's a wastepipe and are trying to be patriotic by rendering useless before game day? :lol:
lol .. na wetin me i think be that but we will need Agali ... and Yak and Jag .. na Kanu they suppose do am to ...
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I hope all the cynics and critics of the much maligned NFA note the information contained above,to wit,the Finance Ministry is inexplicably witholding already approved money for the Eagles.If the NFA was the body that did not release funds,the usual suspects will be up in arms!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

"He literally made doctor Muazu Abdulkadir unconscious when he said: “ Those guys are beasts. They wanted to ruin me. I pray for African players that would confront them during our matches. They are definitely good players. I will be back in training soon.”

How can you make a doctor unconscious with a statement :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

GUEST wrote:Muzines---This is Ade Ojeikere reporting--If you know what I mean.
I am with you on this.
who no know go know.