Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 861 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 38  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
Quote:
Monaco's Bakayoko has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. Next step is for Chelsea to pay Monaco more than anybody else for the midfielder pic.twitter.com/XgbvJKvNPD

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) March 21, 2017


Can it be true?


http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/ ... oko-report

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 39073
Location: on the move
balo wrote:
Quote:
Monaco's Bakayoko has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. Next step is for Chelsea to pay Monaco more than anybody else for the midfielder pic.twitter.com/XgbvJKvNPD

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) March 21, 2017


Can it be true?


http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/ ... oko-report


if true, certainly bye bye Matic.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
Quote:
Monaco's Bakayoko has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. Next step is for Chelsea to pay Monaco more than anybody else for the midfielder pic.twitter.com/XgbvJKvNPD

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) March 21, 2017


Can it be true?


http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/ ... oko-report


if true, certainly bye bye Matic.


I hope he is sold. But Chelsea will have more games next season and definitely needs a larger squad. So maybe he will stick around.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
Quote:
Monaco's Bakayoko has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. Next step is for Chelsea to pay Monaco more than anybody else for the midfielder pic.twitter.com/XgbvJKvNPD

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) March 21, 2017


Can it be true?


http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/ ... oko-report


if true, certainly bye bye Matic.

352?

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73859
Location: Earth
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
Quote:
Monaco's Bakayoko has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. Next step is for Chelsea to pay Monaco more than anybody else for the midfielder pic.twitter.com/XgbvJKvNPD

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) March 21, 2017


Can it be true?


http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/ ... oko-report


if true, certainly bye bye Matic.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73859
Location: Earth
balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
Quote:
Monaco's Bakayoko has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. Next step is for Chelsea to pay Monaco more than anybody else for the midfielder pic.twitter.com/XgbvJKvNPD

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) March 21, 2017


Can it be true?


http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/ ... oko-report


if true, certainly bye bye Matic.


I hope he is sold. But Chelsea will have more games next season and definitely needs a larger squad. So maybe he will stick around.
MAtic should go
worst Chelsea player this season

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:43 am
Posts: 117
balo wrote:
Chelsea needs 7 wins to seal the 2016/17 title.

Doable!!


Actually, 5 wins and a draw should be enough. Tottenham will definitely drop points and Man City is out of contention.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
muddy wrote:
balo wrote:
Chelsea needs 7 wins to seal the 2016/17 title.

Doable!!


Actually, 5 wins and a draw should be enough. Tottenham will definitely drop points and Man City is out of contention.



The new road to May starts this weekend. 3 Points against CP will surely help things along nicely.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
Jose: The advocate for youth development



http://www.chelsea-news.co/2017/04/jose ... velopment/



Jose Mourinho takes another shot at Antonio Conte over youth development

Image

Jose Mourinho has taken the opportunity to snipe at Antonio Conte once again.

The Chelsea boss was quoted in the Metro discussing the development of young players in Premier League first teams, and used Chelsea as an example of why there needs to be a balance between youth and experience at the top level.

The Manchester United manager pointed out that both Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Kurt Zouma have played fewer minutes this season than last season. His point is that Antonio Conte has been forced to play older players to win the title, rather than just playing youth, but it’s a fairly disingenuous point to make: Kurt Zouma has been injured for more than half of that time, and Ruben Loftus-Cheek has played a similar amount to last term.

It’s not like Jose threw the title for the sake of young players last term anyway – we had a disastrous season and barely blooded a single player.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
http://www.eurosport.com/football/don-t ... tory.shtml


Quote:
Chelsea stumbled at Manchester United on Sunday, but as Dan Levene explains, they still hold all the aces in a resurgent title race.




And so the unthinkable happened. Dozy drawing specialists in mediocrity Manchester United took champions elect Chelsea to the cleaners. Hand the title to Tottenham - it's all over. Except that it wasn't unthinkable at all. And it isn't a disaster for the side still four points clear of the chasing pack.

For Antonio Conte, it looked like he'd lost an aunt: so personally does he take each and every defeat, that it is almost appropriate that he enters these press conferences in funereal black. But that period of mourning really was no more grief-stricken than any other he has publicly suffered this season. And Conte knows a thing or two about 'suffering' – he tells us about his teams suffering each and every week.

Conte knew his side was well beaten: he told us they deserved defeat. Moments earlier, his opposite number had explained how he had undone Conte.

Jose Mourinho, sometimes unfairly characterised as a tactical wrecking ball, got this one just right: man mark Eden Hazard and Pedro out of the game, and take the oxygen of space away from the wing-backs. It was a legitimate tactical gambit, and it worked, with the added pace of Marcus Rashford causing merry hell periodically.

Chelsea, truth be told, seemed to start with a form of psychological disadvantage here. Their settled XI is so finely formed that each time one of the band of brothers is absent, there seems to be additional suffering.

Here it was Marcos Alonso, who suffered an overnight illness, and Thibaut Courtois - the precise reasons for whose suffering may end up being a point to generate quite some column inches in coming days. Arguably, you could add Diego Costa to that list: present in physical form, but very little else.

So this was Chelsea going into their toughest remaining game with three men down, and against a manager for whom this was his cup final. If you think that final point is unkind, Mourinho did actually say as much, using the afterglow of one of his new side's best wins to grumble about the injustice of missing out on a walk down Wembley Way against Tottenham next Saturday evening.

But, returning to the initial premise here: this wasn't unthinkable for Chelsea, and it is not disastrous. It would be utterly illogical to suggest this was part of the plan: Conte's demeanour could not be clearer, he wants to win every game. He went to Old Trafford with a plan to win, which sadly for Chelsea, came to nought. But he could afford not to win, something forgotten by those presently awarding the title to Spurs.

So conditioned are we, largely by broadcasters looking to sell a product, that it is all about the run-in; the narrative, the momentum, the soap opera special. But titles are won over 38 games, and Chelsea have put in one hell of a shift already. From six remaining games, Conte's side need 15 points. Or, and this bit is key, they need the points they gain, plus those Tottenham drop, to equal 15. Win it by a point, or 10, and it is still won.

Defeat at Old Trafford is no disaster, but it is a warning: Chelsea's nine lives - or two and a draw to be more accurate - are depleted. There is the breathing space to lose another, and possibly more depending on Tottenham's own run-in – though nobody at Chelsea will want that to happen.

The unthinkable never really was unthinkable. What would be unthinkable now, though, would be to choke.








_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
paj wrote:
http://www.eurosport.com/football/don-t-panic-why-chelsea-still-have-little-to-fear-as-title-race-hots-up_sto6133049/story.shtml


Quote:
Chelsea stumbled at Manchester United on Sunday, but as Dan Levene explains, they still hold all the aces in a resurgent title race.




And so the unthinkable happened. Dozy drawing specialists in mediocrity Manchester United took champions elect Chelsea to the cleaners. Hand the title to Tottenham - it's all over. Except that it wasn't unthinkable at all. And it isn't a disaster for the side still four points clear of the chasing pack.

For Antonio Conte, it looked like he'd lost an aunt: so personally does he take each and every defeat, that it is almost appropriate that he enters these press conferences in funereal black. But that period of mourning really was no more grief-stricken than any other he has publicly suffered this season. And Conte knows a thing or two about 'suffering' – he tells us about his teams suffering each and every week.

Conte knew his side was well beaten: he told us they deserved defeat. Moments earlier, his opposite number had explained how he had undone Conte.

Jose Mourinho, sometimes unfairly characterised as a tactical wrecking ball, got this one just right: man mark Eden Hazard and Pedro out of the game, and take the oxygen of space away from the wing-backs. It was a legitimate tactical gambit, and it worked, with the added pace of Marcus Rashford causing merry hell periodically.

Chelsea, truth be told, seemed to start with a form of psychological disadvantage here. Their settled XI is so finely formed that each time one of the band of brothers is absent, there seems to be additional suffering.

Here it was Marcos Alonso, who suffered an overnight illness, and Thibaut Courtois - the precise reasons for whose suffering may end up being a point to generate quite some column inches in coming days. Arguably, you could add Diego Costa to that list: present in physical form, but very little else.

So this was Chelsea going into their toughest remaining game with three men down, and against a manager for whom this was his cup final. If you think that final point is unkind, Mourinho did actually say as much, using the afterglow of one of his new side's best wins to grumble about the injustice of missing out on a walk down Wembley Way against Tottenham next Saturday evening.

But, returning to the initial premise here: this wasn't unthinkable for Chelsea, and it is not disastrous. It would be utterly illogical to suggest this was part of the plan: Conte's demeanour could not be clearer, he wants to win every game. He went to Old Trafford with a plan to win, which sadly for Chelsea, came to nought. But he could afford not to win, something forgotten by those presently awarding the title to Spurs.

So conditioned are we, largely by broadcasters looking to sell a product, that it is all about the run-in; the narrative, the momentum, the soap opera special. But titles are won over 38 games, and Chelsea have put in one hell of a shift already. From six remaining games, Conte's side need 15 points. Or, and this bit is key, they need the points they gain, plus those Tottenham drop, to equal 15. Win it by a point, or 10, and it is still won.

Defeat at Old Trafford is no disaster, but it is a warning: Chelsea's nine lives - or two and a draw to be more accurate - are depleted. There is the breathing space to lose another, and possibly more depending on Tottenham's own run-in – though nobody at Chelsea will want that to happen.

The unthinkable never really was unthinkable. What would be unthinkable now, though, would be to choke.









So this was Chelsea going into their toughest remaining game with three men down, and against a manager for whom this was his cup final. If you think that final point is unkind, Mourinho did actually say as much, using the afterglow of one of his new side's best wins to grumble about the injustice of missing out on a walk down Wembley Way against Tottenham next Saturday evening.


This is so apt. Costa has been short 1 in recent weeks.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
balo wrote:
paj wrote:
http://www.eurosport.com/football/don-t-panic-why-chelsea-still-have-little-to-fear-as-title-race-hots-up_sto6133049/story.shtml


Quote:
Chelsea stumbled at Manchester United on Sunday, but as Dan Levene explains, they still hold all the aces in a resurgent title race.




And so the unthinkable happened. Dozy drawing specialists in mediocrity Manchester United took champions elect Chelsea to the cleaners. Hand the title to Tottenham - it's all over. Except that it wasn't unthinkable at all. And it isn't a disaster for the side still four points clear of the chasing pack.

For Antonio Conte, it looked like he'd lost an aunt: so personally does he take each and every defeat, that it is almost appropriate that he enters these press conferences in funereal black. But that period of mourning really was no more grief-stricken than any other he has publicly suffered this season. And Conte knows a thing or two about 'suffering' – he tells us about his teams suffering each and every week.

Conte knew his side was well beaten: he told us they deserved defeat. Moments earlier, his opposite number had explained how he had undone Conte.

Jose Mourinho, sometimes unfairly characterised as a tactical wrecking ball, got this one just right: man mark Eden Hazard and Pedro out of the game, and take the oxygen of space away from the wing-backs. It was a legitimate tactical gambit, and it worked, with the added pace of Marcus Rashford causing merry hell periodically.

Chelsea, truth be told, seemed to start with a form of psychological disadvantage here. Their settled XI is so finely formed that each time one of the band of brothers is absent, there seems to be additional suffering.

Here it was Marcos Alonso, who suffered an overnight illness, and Thibaut Courtois - the precise reasons for whose suffering may end up being a point to generate quite some column inches in coming days. Arguably, you could add Diego Costa to that list: present in physical form, but very little else.

So this was Chelsea going into their toughest remaining game with three men down, and against a manager for whom this was his cup final. If you think that final point is unkind, Mourinho did actually say as much, using the afterglow of one of his new side's best wins to grumble about the injustice of missing out on a walk down Wembley Way against Tottenham next Saturday evening.

But, returning to the initial premise here: this wasn't unthinkable for Chelsea, and it is not disastrous. It would be utterly illogical to suggest this was part of the plan: Conte's demeanour could not be clearer, he wants to win every game. He went to Old Trafford with a plan to win, which sadly for Chelsea, came to nought. But he could afford not to win, something forgotten by those presently awarding the title to Spurs.

So conditioned are we, largely by broadcasters looking to sell a product, that it is all about the run-in; the narrative, the momentum, the soap opera special. But titles are won over 38 games, and Chelsea have put in one hell of a shift already. From six remaining games, Conte's side need 15 points. Or, and this bit is key, they need the points they gain, plus those Tottenham drop, to equal 15. Win it by a point, or 10, and it is still won.

Defeat at Old Trafford is no disaster, but it is a warning: Chelsea's nine lives - or two and a draw to be more accurate - are depleted. There is the breathing space to lose another, and possibly more depending on Tottenham's own run-in – though nobody at Chelsea will want that to happen.

The unthinkable never really was unthinkable. What would be unthinkable now, though, would be to choke.









So this was Chelsea going into their toughest remaining game with three men down, and against a manager for whom this was his cup final. If you think that final point is unkind, Mourinho did actually say as much, using the afterglow of one of his new side's best wins to grumble about the injustice of missing out on a walk down Wembley Way against Tottenham next Saturday evening.


This is so apt. Costa has been short 1 in recent weeks.

no be lie....dude's mind is obviously in China....even in the press they're saying all of a sudden him wife no like English muffins again :boo:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14343
Location: Away from Nigeria
^^
You were comparing him to drogba status not too long ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
Lager-back wrote:
^^
You were comparing him to drogba status not too long ago.

Drogba wasn't offered China money wey confuse am in his prime

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14343
Location: Away from Nigeria
paj wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
^^
You were comparing him to drogba status not too long ago.

Drogba wasn't offered China money wey confuse am in his prime

How do you know drogba wasn't offered good money at another club during his primetime.?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
Everton wants 100 Milla for Lukaku. They can keep him.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
^^
You were comparing him to drogba status not too long ago.

Drogba wasn't offered China money wey confuse am in his prime

How do you know drogba wasn't offered good money at another club during his primetime.?

not China money bruh

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
My question is: How long has Costa been down with this virus?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ter-united

Chelsea partly blame virus for off-colour display against Manchester United

• Marco Alonso ruled out of 2-0 defeat at Old Trafford due to illness
• Diego Costa and Victor Moses also felt unwell on eve of match
Image



Chelsea’s uncharacteristically off-colour performance at Manchester United on Sunday has been put down partly to a bug that affected members of Antonio Conte’s squad and ruled Marco Alonso out of the game at Old Trafford.

Alonso was still suffering the effects of the virus on Saturday night and, despite being named in the starting lineup at United, complained of feeling ill after the pre-match warm-up. Chelsea’s medical staff assessed him in the away changing room and the wing-back was withdrawn from the team, with the league leaders going on to lose the match 2-0 to leave their advantage at the top trimmed to four points from Tottenham Hotspur with six games left to play.

Alonso’s late withdrawal forced César Azpilicueta to fill in on the left, with Kurt Zouma drafted in as a right-sided full-back and it clearly affected the balance of Conte’s team. Yet Alonso was not the only Chelsea player still suffering from the virus which had set in within the squad towards the end of last week.

One theory that has been considered by the club is that the bug had spread through the squad at a team bonding meal – one of a number arranged by Conte over the course of the season to strengthen the group – last Thursday evening.

Victor Moses, only just returned from a calf injury, had also been hampered and, having started the game, had to be withdrawn nine minutes into the second half prompting further disruption to the visitors’ approach. Diego Costa is understood to have been unwell and, like Moses and Alonso, had missed training at the back end of last week prior to his side’s trip to the north-west.

The striker declared himself fit but struggled to make much of an impact during the game, embroiled as he was from early on in tussles with Eric Bailly and Marcos Rojo in the hosts’ back-line. Costa, who was eventually booked for a foul on Paul Pogba, has failed to score in five consecutive Premier League games for the first time in his career in English football – his last club goal was at West Ham in the first week of March.While Conte has consistently praised the Spain international’s work rate over recent weeks, he appeared to lack his normal energy levels at times on Sunday.

The hope at Chelsea is the trio will be fit to play in the FA Cup semi-final against Spurs on Saturday, when the league leaders hope to inflict psychological damage on their nearest rivals in the title race. Yet the effects of the bug were still being felt at Cobham even on Tuesday when Gary Cahill reported unwell. Thibaut Courtois, who hurt his ankle while playing basketball at a Chelsea promotional shoot for the NBA last week, is hopeful he will have proved his fitness for the Cup tie at Wembley.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
Dele has scored how many goals against Chelsea?
I hope someone is working behind the curtains to bring him into the fold. :D

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14343
Location: Away from Nigeria
balo wrote:
Dele has scored how many goals against Chelsea?
I hope someone is working behind the curtains to bring him into the fold. :D

He will leave in 2 to 3 seasons just like Bale.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 861 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group