BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2016/2017 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2016/2017 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS

Post by Prince »

Emenalo knows good players the guys buys are spot on......and I looked at the boy he is a very good player
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

about to sell AKE for 20 million :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Prince wrote:Emenalo knows good players the guys buys are spot on......and I looked at the boy he is a very good player
:blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bertrand Traore leaves Chelsea for Lyon.

http://www.eurosport.com/football/bertr ... tory.shtml
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cally wrote:Bertrand Traore leaves Chelsea for Lyon.

No mention of a BuyBack clause???? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Looks like Matic out, Bakayoko in. Is Bakayoko the answer? CFC need a dominant ball playing CM/deep lying play maker in the middle. Bakayoko seems closer to a Kante than Fabregas. In some games, the team has to be able to dominate possession in the midfield. Regardless, he will be a good & younger potential upgrade on Matic but Matic has the EPL experience.

Can someone tell me exactly how good this Alex Sandro guy is that CFC is trying to break bank for him.. While I agree CFC can do better than Alonso (wish he had pace) in order to compete in UCL, is breaking bank for Sandro the best option?

Shame to see another CFC young talent move away from the club. Good luck to Traore. Hope there is some buy back of some kind. But 10M na joke. When CFC wan buy Lyon players, den go wan rip off person...
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:Looks like Matic out, Bakayoko in. Is Bakayoko the answer? CFC need a dominant ball playing CM/deep lying play maker in the middle. Bakayoko seems closer to a Kante than Fabregas. In some games, the team has to be able to dominate possession in the midfield. Regardless, he will be a good & younger potential upgrade on Matic but Matic has the EPL experience.

Can someone tell me exactly how good this Alex Sandro guy is that CFC is trying to break bank for him.. While I agree CFC can do better than Alonso (wish he had pace) in order to compete in UCL, is breaking bank for Sandro the best option?

Shame to see another CFC young talent move away from the club. Good luck to Traore. Hope there is some buy back of some kind. But 10M na joke. When CFC wan buy Lyon players, den go wan rip off person...
If we don't get a new ball-playing CM, Conte will probably use Fab in that role.
I have watched Sandro's highlights and I must say he is immense. Both defensively and going forward. Very quick and tricky. A play maker for sure.

Chelsea will be hugely improved if he signs.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:Looks like Matic out, Bakayoko in. Is Bakayoko the answer? CFC need a dominant ball playing CM/deep lying play maker in the middle. Bakayoko seems closer to a Kante than Fabregas. In some games, the team has to be able to dominate possession in the midfield. Regardless, he will be a good & younger potential upgrade on Matic but Matic has the EPL experience.

1. Matic has done very well for the club but his weaknesses are exposed against quality / skilled midfielders. That was an obvious area were an upgrade was needed. On paper, bakayoko looks like an upgrade but we have to wait for actual games to conclude.

2. As for Sandro, I think Conte is looking for more pace at WB which is very vital if he continues to go with a 2 man midfield. Also given the return of CL football, the extra depth is needed.

3. 10M for Bertrand is a joke. Hopefully there's a clause in there because he's got the potential to become an Aubameyang type striker in the near future.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So glad Matic is out the door
SuperEagles

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:

1. Matic has done very well for the club but his weaknesses are exposed against quality / skilled midfielders. That was an obvious area were an upgrade was needed. On paper, bakayoko looks like an upgrade but we have to wait for actual games to conclude.

2. As for Sandro, I think Conte is looking for more pace at WB which is very vital if he continues to go with a 2 man midfield. Also given the return of CL football, the extra depth is needed.

3. 10M for Bertrand is a joke. Hopefully there's a clause in there because he's got the potential to become an Aubameyang type striker in the near future.
I hear you bro. Bakayoko just seems like a "like for like" with Matic. Maybe slightly better on the ball. But player analysis I have read so far does not paint him as an offensive threat. So not sure if Conte's strategy is to rely on the wing backs & the AMs behind the forward to provide the creativity. Issue is that you need midfielders to feed the ball to the more attacking threats in dangerous areas of the pitch. CFC struggles when likes of Hazard/Pedro/Willian have to keep dropping deep to pick up ball because the CMs cannot maintain possession and distribute ball..

As for Sandro, happy with upgrade.. na just the $$$.. But no be my money..

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So glad Matic is out the door
...says the one wiff Mikel's fecal matter all over his face.. :boo:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I'm yet to be sold on Sandro for that price..
Pa
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:I'm yet to be sold on Sandro for that price..
Pa
I am yet to be sold that you are a true Chelsea blue :taunt:
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

paj wrote:
Cally wrote:Bertrand Traore leaves Chelsea for Lyon.

No mention of a BuyBack clause???? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Nope...Chelsea will get 15% if Lyon sells him.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

More like it!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:I'm yet to be sold on Sandro for that price..
Pa
I am yet to be sold that you are a true Chelsea blue :taunt:
shey U realize my Uncle na the new Chief Herbalist for Ibadan...keep messing wiff me and see if I no send U Ascaris :twisted:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Tired of all this tug of war going on between Conte and the Board....Emenalo wan bring back Lukaku wey Conte no want..imagine
Pa
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Is the Chelsea business model failing? We are turning into a selling club of high prospect youths...I'm hearing Chalobah might not sign a new deal either...smh if that happens

pa
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:Is the Chelsea business model failing? We are turning into a selling club of high prospect youths...I'm hearing Chalobah might not sign a new deal either...smh if that happens

pa

It's the effect of changing coaches too often. If you know your job is on the line if you don't win, you want proven players. The best the club can do is put buyback clauses on the sales.

It's in Chalobah's best interest to not sign a contract because Chelsea will not give him any playtime assurances.

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

paj wrote:Tired of all this tug of war going on between Conte and the Board....Emenalo wan bring back Lukaku wey Conte no want..imagine
Pa
Abeg free Conte.. let the coach pick the players he want. If the team fails, the coach will take 100% responsibility. Don't force players on coach. If Conte no want Lukaku, then I am sure there is a good reason why.

Make this Bakayoko transfer complete so team can start shaping up

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:
paj wrote:Tired of all this tug of war going on between Conte and the Board....Emenalo wan bring back Lukaku wey Conte no want..imagine
Pa
Abeg free Conte.. let the coach pick the players he want. If the team fails, the coach will take 100% responsibility. Don't force players on coach. If Conte no want Lukaku, then I am sure there is a good reason why.

Make this Bakayoko transfer complete so team can start shaping up
It depends on the arrangement Conte agreed to though. If he agreed to leave transfers to Emenalo, he should stick to the agreement.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hearing Chelsea in talks with German Ruediger.

From Bonuci, to VVD to Ruediger.

Is Ruediger better than the host of defenders we have out on loan?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the money on Lukaku is madness, but Conte can be replaced easily, many coaches have done better and they were fired.. to me last season was a fluke by Conte.. that useless assnal exposed his only tactic in football
SuperEagles