BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2016/2017 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2016/2017 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:cesc 4-3
90 pts 8-)

Best team in the EPL by far. Remember when you dey doubt the manager? Those days wey you want mek dem sack am.
but still 30 pts ahead of assnal :)
:rotf: 21 but if na 30 you see, na 30 you see.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: People who are winning things have only 32 pages, but the trophyless noise makers have over 500pages of noise making! Congrats ojare Chelsea..the adage empty barrel....readily comes to mind!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

oloye wrote::lol: People who are winning things have only 32 pages, but the trophyless noise makers have over 500pages of noise making! Congrats ojare Chelsea..the adage empty barrel....readily comes to mind!
Chai! Oga Oloye twisting the knife further on the wailers :)
You know we do our talking on the pitch and on Chelsea TV phone call-in...not 500 pages of so-called grown men ranting and cursing like deranged market women. :taunt: :taunt: :D :taunt:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Curve whiz wrote:
oloye wrote::lol: People who are winning things have only 32 pages, but the trophyless noise makers have over 500pages of noise making! Congrats ojare Chelsea..the adage empty barrel....readily comes to mind!
You know we do our talking on the pitch and on Chelsea TV phone call-in...not 500 pages of so-called grown men ranting and cursing like deranged market women. :taunt: :taunt: :D :taunt:

All of una should be paying every Arsenal fan on this forum a fee. FREE entertainment every year. You tink say you fit get this kain LIVE entertainment for free anywhere else?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Terrible to let in 3 goals. But they still found a way to win despite not being under pressure to win the game.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Curve whiz wrote:
Honestly i still cannot understand how they raked up 596 pages of emptiness! You can imagone if they win the league, they will crash CE...God forbid bad thing...tufiakwa! One would think they would be bored of the same shyte every year. Even me i am now bored of yabbing them....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
Honestly i still cannot understand how they raked up 596 pages of emptiness! You can imagone if they win the league, they will crash CE...God forbid bad thing...tufiakwa! One would think they would be bored of the same shyte every year. Even me i am now bored of yabbing them....

Arsenal fans are passionate about their team. They rake up the most-pages-by-fans award here on CE every season.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

It is clear Begovic is totally useless in goal :evil:
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Lager-back wrote:It is clear Begovic is totally useless in goal :evil:
I don't know why Cech left. He should have stayed back. He has not gained anything by going to Assnal.
Begovic na basket
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

May 19, 2012. 5 Years ago, Chelsea lifted the Champions League Championship. Can the club do it again soon?

[/video]

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Farewell JT. Leader, warrior ... Winner! This is what it's all about. Winning. We don't celebrate second place or 4th place trophy. Congrats Chelsea! Well done Moses and Emenalo.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Also, congrats to Tebow on edging out spurs goalie to win the golden glove trophy. Well done T.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

30 wins. Amazing.
Congratulations to Antonio Conte.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

green4life wrote:Also, congrats to Tebow on edging out spurs goalie to win the golden glove trophy. Well done T.
Thibaut :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Never in doubt. Conte is PL Manager of the Year.
Congrats!!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cuadrado loan now made permanent by Juve purchase of the winger.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40004524
Juve said: "The fee of 20m euros will be paid in three annual instalments."
So Juve can't pay 20M Euros at one go?

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:Cuadrado loan now made permanent by Juve purchase of the winger.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40004524
Juve said: "The fee of 20m euros will be paid in three annual instalments."
So Juve can't pay 20M Euros at one go?
What is wrong with Juventus? Only 20 Mill and no fit issue 1 complete check to close the account? Ah ah.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Juve dey do tight hand.

Gents,

What say you.....Morata or Lukaku?

I'm going with Morate on this one. I have fallen out of love for the player Lukaku in the last few years. Yes he scored a lot of goals this season but there are so many weaknesses in his game both physically and mentally.

Morata seems like he is built for the EPL. His style of play and sometimes exquisite touches is just what we need from a CF in our attacking play. I worry about how hard he is willing to work off the ball though....I just know he will definitely work harder than Lukaku.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ugbowo wrote:Juve dey do tight hand.

Gents,

I'm going with Morate on this one. I have fallen out of love for the player Lukaku in the last few years. Yes he scored a lot of goals this season but there are so many weaknesses in his game both physically and mentally.

Morata seems like he is built for the EPL. His style of play and sometimes exquisite touches is just what we need from a CF in our attacking play. I worry about how hard he is willing to work off the ball though....I just know he will definitely work harder than Lukaku.
Oga mi, definitely go with Morata without a doubt. If we can get him, bag him.

Lukaku is scores a bundle but outside scoring, he's lacking in overall contribution which will become more evident at the top level where fans & media see and watch every minute detail and can be unforgiving with their critic.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life wrote:

Gents,

Lukaku is scores a bundle but outside scoring, he's lacking in overall contribution which will become more evident at the top level where fans & media see and watch every minute detail and can be unforgiving with their critic.
I would go Morata too.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
green4life wrote:

Gents,

I would go Morata too.
Morata all day
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Guys what are your opinions on that bulldog named veratti? Veratti + Kante? Kai. A match made in heaven for me. He's definitely leaving PSG this summer and hopefully on his way to Chelsea.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

green4life wrote:Guys what are your opinions on that bulldog named veratti? Veratti + Kante? Kai. A match made in heaven for me. He's definitely leaving PSG this summer and hopefully on his way to Chelsea.
Bobo na card magnet unless he can control himself..but we go let Matic go? Me I wan keep Fabregas o!
Pa