Naija Club Unafraid of Malta's Threat to File FIFA Complaint

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Naija Club Unafraid of Malta's Threat to File FIFA Complaint

Post by Enugu II »

WIKKI TOURISTS: WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF MOSTA’S THREAT TO REPORT US TO FIFA
Abayomi AdemetanJul 07, 2016Featured, News, NPFL0LIKE
http://www.futbalgalore.com/2016/07/07/ ... s-to-fifa/

The management of Nigeria Professional Football League outfit, Wikki Tourists, have disclosed that they have evidences despite threats by Mosta FC to drag them to the world football governing body, FIFA over the non-payment of agreed loan fees for Yau Hassan, Samuel Chukwudi and AbdulMalik Mohammed.

Chairman of the NPFL leaders, Hon. Isa Matori has stated that his clu are not owing the Maltese Premier League outfit any loan money on any of the above mentioned lads.

According to him, Samuel Chukwudi left Wikki to Mosta FC on free loan, with the signed document available for confirmation.

He further revealed to SportsDay that Chukwudi came back from Malta by December 2015 after the club failed to keep to their own side of the bargain, including getting the player a work permit.

Speaking on the other two players, Matori disclosed that AbdulMalik and Yau Hassan came to Wikki from FC Taraba and not Mosta FC.

He explained that AbdulMalik has not played any match for Wikki because he was not registered while Yau Hassan also stopped when they got a mail from Mosta claiming he was their player.

“First of all let me clear this issue once and for all, I am the chairman of Wikki Tourists and I understand the risk of using an illegible player in a league match.”

“Samuel Chukwudi is our player and he left for Mosta from Wikki on loan, with his contract ending last month,” he said.

“Chukwudi came back from Mosta in December and he has been with us training while we asked them (Mosta) to release his ITC and they demanded money in the first place which I agreed on because we needed him badly.”

“When I discovered that Mosta paid nothing on him and terminated his contract. I asked him why asking me to pay on his head on loan to who? Because he is our player and still our player.”

“Mosta should provide his contract paper if they are honest. We are not afraid of going to FIFA because we have our football body who is looking into the issue as we speak,” he continued.

“Finally we did not collect a dime from Mosta FC on any player and we are not going to bow to Mosta’s threat over what is not their own,” Matori said.

“I will appreciate if Mosta will provide a document where Wikki Tourist received money from them or better still provide every documents signed on Samuel Chukwudi transaction with us because I have all my copies with me and also of the agent and agency that stood in for the deal to work for him,” he added.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics