2016/2017: Spurs quietly going about building a winning team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2016/2017: Spurs quietly going about building a winning

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wow,na wa for you sef.Truth be told this spurs team is looking good and I hope they finish second in the EPL.
The guy said "winning tem." and "happy days are here again." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: THese people like pain! This guy has absolutely forgotten what his team did to him 2 months ago! WOW :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
felarey wrote:LOL @ deadly squad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

be laffing there...they finished above you guys last season. Mourinho better bring his A game, because Poch ain't no slouch.
KPOM
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:The good thing about last season was that for 3/4 of the season the players were focused and on task. A slight blip towards the end of the season caused them the title. Lessons learned and as we all know failure is the best lesson teacher. Watch how these boys will start off the block in roaring success and establish a comfortable and commanding lead all the through the season.

I wonder when Gotza is going to sign. Levy, let's get going on this acquisition.

WOW! You simply dont get it! this has nothing to do with the players, the coach, the fans or any person connected to the club. Trust me! I have been saying this for close to a decade and you guys dont want to learn! TOTTENHAM IS CURSED! this is a fact! trust me.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:The good thing about last season was that for 3/4 of the season the players were focused and on task. A slight blip towards the end of the season caused them the title. Lessons learned and as we all know failure is the best lesson teacher. Watch how these boys will start off the block in roaring success and establish a comfortable and commanding lead all the through the season.

I wonder when Gotza is going to sign. Levy, let's get going on this acquisition.

WOW! You simply dont get it! this has nothing to do with the players, the coach, the fans or any person connected to the club. Trust me! I have been saying this for close to a decade and you guys dont want to learn! TOTTENHAM IS CURSED! this is a fact! trust me.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wow,na wa for you sef.Truth be told this spurs team is looking good and I hope they finish second in the EPL.
The guy said "winning tem." and "happy days are here again." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: THese people like pain! This guy has absolutely forgotten what his team did to him 2 months ago! WOW :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:2 excellent signings so far. Wanyama and Janssen are going to be strong addition to the already deadly squad. Backup / competition for Kane in Janssen means we won't have to depend on solely on Kane at the top. Wanyama in midfield will mean anytime Mousa goes down we can have him to take over as the creative midfielder. I expect at least 2 more signings before the transfer closes. CB and probably DM. Happy days are here again.
:woot: Just like last year? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: It was quiet until you decide to open a thread. There goes the neighbourhood.
Victor is a destroyer and not a creator. The team fell apart without Dele and Dembele towards the end of last season.
I expect Poch to add another scoring mf and possibly another striker yo the team. He might have to shift some players out though
It is not me naw, it is fault of all these ARSEwankers`polluting the thread with their jagbajantis.
Kai! Man is still sore. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: It was quiet until you decide to open a thread. There goes the neighbourhood.
Victor is a destroyer and not a creator. The team fell apart without Dele and Dembele towards the end of last season.
I expect Poch to add another scoring mf and possibly another striker yo the team. He might have to shift some players out though
It is not me naw, it is fault of all these ARSEwankers`polluting the thread with their jagbajantis.
how come you didn't give kajifu a board warning . after spamming this thread? You see your double standard? Also you placed that warning without a notification..as i said i have lost total respect for you because you proved to be biased. ( no only connection i have with you now is because we are both Nigerians( and i love all Nigerians)However may assnal the most useless and worthless spamming club continue to drop, drop, get ridiculed due to their internet player signings spoofs. assnal will fail woefully
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thread meant for Spurs eyes only has been derailed by ethers. I said Spurs is not making noise with the way it is going building a winning team but of course ARSEnal fans come in start shouting about events of the past. Look, we are forward looking fans unlike y'all who constantly live in the past.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Its a Goal wrote:Thread meant for Spurs eyes only has been derailed by ethers. I said Spurs is not making noise with the way it is going building a winning team but of course ARSEnal fans come in start shouting about events of the past. Look, we are forward looking fans unlike y'all who constantly live in the past.

kpele...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
felarey wrote:LOL @ deadly squad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

be laffing there...they finished above you guys last season. Mourinho better bring his A game, because Poch ain't no slouch.
I think the average man on Earth will laff his head off at "deadly squad" and Spurs in the same sentence. There is a psychological barrier the players need to overcome. It's not coaching, Poch is a good coach. He regularly calls and meets with Sir Alex for advice.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I see waffiman prancing around this thread like a legless rabbit! This is the same man who cries like a 12 year old girl hen rivals say the truth on the Arsenal thread and runs to the mods, with his skirt raised high. But look at him here, doing worse on the tottenham thread. And you guys wonder why Nigeria is in a horrid state. We have hypocrites everywhere in the country, that is why! and sadly, Cybereagles is a reflection of Nigeria.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:I see waffiman prancing around this thread like a legless rabbit! This is the same man who cries like a 12 year old girl hen rivals say the truth on the Arsenal thread and runs to the mods, with his skirt raised high. But look at him here, doing worse on the tottenham thread. And you guys wonder why Nigeria is in a horrid state. We have hypocrites everywhere in the country, that is why! and sadly, Cybereagles is a reflection of Nigeria.
yeap, when you yab assanl, you get issued a board warning. that is what waffiman did.. he issued bigpokey a board Warning without sending a board warning notice,so that i can be aware of what i did wrong.

i was going through my profile about to remove rasak aka wale( this wale thinks he is sleek, that is another story ) from my ignore list and boom i saw a level 2 warning. The first warning was from Yujam , because i yabbed la-liga...now waffiman who i have now lost total respect for added this one , no doubt. as i said because of this warning i am hoping no top striker comes to assnal, hope they get grouped with barca in the group stages and hopefully they fail to finish top 4 . may they have the worst season ever
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Looks like Gotze is going back to Dortmund but we are linked with a move for attacking midfielder Georges-Kevin Nkoudou from Marseille
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
how come you didn't give kajifu a board warning . after spamming this thread? You see your double standard? Also you placed that warning without a notification..as i said i have lost total respect for you because you proved to be biased. ( no only connection i have with you now is because we are both Nigerians( and i love all Nigerians)However may assnal the most useless and worthless spamming club continue to drop, drop, get ridiculed due to their internet player signings spoofs. assnal will fail woefully
Why should oga Waffi warn me,what is my crime?
You look around and pick me to be warned?
Abeg leave stone chop rice.
Arsenal for life
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It is easy to see when a coach KNOWS what his problems are.

I believe Tottenham has purchased 2 players. Janssen and Wanyama. Two players that directly addresses a weakness they had last season. They are also in negotiation for Wijnaldum and Nkoudou. Two players that also addresses weaknesses from last year. That must be commended.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

danfo driver wrote:It is easy to see when a coach KNOWS what his problems are.

I believe Tottenham has purchased 2 players. Janssen and Wanyama. Two players that directly addresses a weakness they had last season. They are also in negotiation for Wijnaldum and Nkoudou. Two players that also addresses weaknesses from last year. That must be commended.
All very good. but at they end of the day, they are still SPURS.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It appears Clinton N'Jie will be heading to Marseille with the impending arrival of N'Koudou. I feel sorry for N'Jie as he hasn't had a proper opportunity to prove himself. He and Son came in at the same time but Son grabbed his opportunity with a few goals early in his debut while Clinton lay injured.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

It's sad to read that Ryan Mason wants to stay at Spurs. He was awful in the last three games last season...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: It's sad to read that Ryan Mason wants to stay at Spurs. He was awful in the last three games last season...
I wonder if Bentaleb will have any role in the team this season though it is going to be a long season if we happen to progress through the CL and domestic cups competitions. We are going to need a strong first team squad of at least 17 players and a decent back up of another 7 to 10 players for League and FA Cups. I believe that is where Bentaleb and Mason will be used the most.

BTW, what is the backup situation for Rose since Ben Davis seems to be one of those leaving?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Georges Kevin Nkoudou passes Tottenham medical
sauce

Marseille winger Georges Kevin Nkoudou has passed a medical with Tottenham Hotspur today ahead of a €13m move, according to Ed Aarons of The Guardian.

The Frenchman is now due to officially join the North London outfit on what is likely to be a 5 year contract later on this week.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You guys los Wijnaldum to Liverpool