2016/2017: Spurs quietly going about building a winning team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2016/2017: Spurs quietly going about building a winning

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: I see us finishing seventh. I think Poch will have a very painful third season. We need a better squad.
:biggrin:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: I see us finishing seventh. I think Poch will have a very painful third season. We need a better squad.
:roll: :roll: lily livered

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

pajimoh wrote:A different bit of news :tic:
Our ladies are just destroying every team in their division. After winning 2 out of 3 cup finals last season, they top their league and scoring as much as double figures in games.

You can see why this team is HOT. If only I was a bit younger :sneaky:

Ladies won their league at WHL last night. Congrats. They play-off against Blackburn for promotion to the next tier. They already retained another cup and are in two other cup finals. The old Lady, WHL, is delivering her last glory days before the final farewell :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
Dont jinx it o!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

BREAKING NEWS: Ugo Ehiogu: Former England defender in hospital after collapsing

Former England and Aston Villa defender Ugo Ehiogu is in hospital after collapsing at Tottenham's training centre on Thursday.

The 44-year-old, who is Spurs' Under-23s coach, received medical treatment on site being transferred to hospital by ambulance, the Premier League club confirmed.

"Everyone at the club sends their best wishes to Ugo and his family," Tottenham added in a statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39660196

I met the guy few years ago - nicest guy in football...I wish him a very speedy recovery and hope he does okay :thumb:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Ugo Ehiogu: Former England defender in hospital after collapsing

Former England and Aston Villa defender Ugo Ehiogu is in hospital after collapsing at Tottenham's training centre on Thursday.

The 44-year-old, who is Spurs' Under-23s coach, received medical treatment on site being transferred to hospital by ambulance, the Premier League club confirmed.

"Everyone at the club sends their best wishes to Ugo and his family," Tottenham added in a statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39660196

I met the guy few years ago - nicest guy in football...I wish him a very speedy recovery and hope he does okay :thumb:
I pray it I nothing serious and he makes a FULL recovery soonest
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

pajimoh wrote:
pajimoh wrote:A different bit of news :tic:
Our ladies are just destroying every team in their division. After winning 2 out of 3 cup finals last season, they top their league and scoring as much as double figures in games.

You can see why this team is HOT. If only I was a bit younger :sneaky:

Ladies won their league at WHL last night. Congrats. They play-off against Blackburn for promotion to the next tier. They already retained another cup and are in two other cup finals. The old Lady, WHL, is delivering her last glory days before the final farewell :clap: :clap: :clap:
Agbaiya! Cradle robber. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

felarey wrote:LOL @ deadly squad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wow,na wa for you sef.Truth be told this spurs team is looking good and I hope they finish second in the EPL.
Since your wish came true this season can you wish us to finish first next :taunt:?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!