Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Pogba is overrated
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:57 pm 

cchinukw wrote:
Hmmmm.......what do we all think after today. :)

I was about to shrine him and ...4m box miss occurred.

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:58 pm 

zee wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
zee wrote:
Pogba is GOLD...............but anybody will look crap under the 'football-coward'. Put Pogba under Klopp or Pep and everyone will crown him one of the best players in the world.

Pogba may improve under better coaches, but there is a reason why Barca and Real refused to take him. Barca had first option on him but were not convinced.

I understand Barca, Pogba's game won't fit with Barca's 'smooth-flow' style...........but a Klopp with his 'pressing' style that depends on a solid midfield 'kingpin' orchestrating the moves will be a perfect fit for Pogba.
That said.................Pogba is not worth near $100m but it was never his call.

I read it somewhere once, that we mostly end up working for the place where we aced the interview rather than where we truly desire to be.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:38 pm 

Well Pogba will wake up with a big middle finger on the pundits, haters alike, an overrated footballer wins the world cup, almost unheard of

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:53 pm 

marko wrote:
Well Pogba will wake up with a big middle finger on the pundits, haters alike, an overrated footballer wins the world cup, almost unheard of

Ozil is overrated and won the WC.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6