KELE NWAKALI TO GO ON LOAN FROM ARSENAL TO 2ND DIV IN HOLAND

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KELE NWAKALI TO GO ON LOAN FROM ARSENAL TO 2ND DIV IN HO

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Arsenal could have gotten him a work permit with the MVP award - Asano is not the same and should not be directly compared to Kelechi . but Na Wenger sabi . Kelechi will come good he is that good and nothing can cover him for that long.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I really don't think Arsenal tried hard enough. He clearly wasn't in their plans this season. The work permit excuse is hogwash! If the current U-17 golden ball winner cannot get a work permit as an exceptional talent, then I don't know who can.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

green4life wrote:The irony here is Mikel was criticized for 'chasing the money' rather than going to a club like the Arse in North London where Whinger will hold onto him for the first team unit and mold him with personal touch. Meanwhile, Mikel wasn't sent on loan and he didn't rot away on the bench of a star studded midfield. Rather he made over 40 appearances as a rookie. Yet ten years and multiple trophies later, and nearly 400 appearances later, we are still being told that he made the wrong decision. Point is there no guarantee that a Prof Whinger would've been better for his career than the dream team coaching options at CFC.

Personally, I'm disappointed that Nwakili has been shipped out on loan as I know that he has what it takes now, to hold down a squad shirt with the first team. No one expects him to start or even put in 40 appearances in yr 1 but with his talent, a breakthrough is inevitable if given the opportunity. Clearly that won't happen this season. So next time someone tell me that a young Nigerian player is better off picking the Arse unit from north over other ambitious clubs, a dirty cyber slap or 3 awaits the person. :mrgreen:
I'mo plagiarise this and put am on my facebook.....go ahead..sue me..I get Pre-Paid Legal! :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:Am I missing something?

Sometimes loan moves are not just about football reasons. Anyone know his work permit situation? Or the link between the two teams? The main point is that the club most times will choose their wards continuous football development than keeping him in a situation he might not get the playing time and the attention to flourish.
My brother, I doubt that work permit is an issue for Nwakili whereas the likes of Mikel nor Iheanacho had no work permit issues as teenagers at chelsea and Man City respectively. If wenger really wanted to hold onto him this season, they would've got him a work permit.
Wait o. But Mikel was not signed straight from Naija? Thought he went to Lyn Oslo first?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:Am I missing something?

Sometimes loan moves are not just about football reasons. Anyone know his work permit situation? Or the link between the two teams? The main point is that the club most times will choose their wards continuous football development than keeping him in a situation he might not get the playing time and the attention to flourish.

Dont know how accurate these sites are:
Arsena signed Nwakali from the Diamond Academy in Nigeria earlier in the window but were unable to get a work permit for him and he joins another summer signing Takuma Asano on his way out of the club. The Gunners have made six signings in the window in the form of Nwakali, Asano, Rob Holding, Granit Xhaka, Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez but did not bring anyone in during deadline day.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-send-k ... ht-1579087
And now the holdup appears to have been unravelled, with AfricanFootball.com revealing that Nwakali is struggling to get a work permit.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/08/arsenal-t ... z4J0sfvvsk
Thanks bro. I did remember reading somewhere that he was having "administrative" issues and it was not about ability.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

What happened to days when Anderlecht and Ajax used too be the step stone club? Everybody can't be a kelechi
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote:The irony here is Mikel was criticized for 'chasing the money' rather than going to a club like the Arse in North London where Whinger will hold onto him for the first team unit and mold him with personal touch. Meanwhile, Mikel wasn't sent on loan and he didn't rot away on the bench of a star studded midfield. Rather he made over 40 appearances as a rookie. Yet ten years and multiple trophies later, and nearly 400 appearances later, we are still being told that he made the wrong decision. Point is there no guarantee that a Prof Whinger would've been better for his career than the dream team coaching options at CFC.

Personally, I'm disappointed that Nwakili has been shipped out on loan as I know that he has what it takes now, to hold down a squad shirt with the first team. No one expects him to start or even put in 40 appearances in yr 1 but with his talent, a breakthrough is inevitable if given the opportunity. Clearly that won't happen this season. So next time someone tell me that a young Nigerian player is better off picking the Arse unit from north over other ambitious clubs, a dirty cyber slap or 3 awaits the person. :mrgreen:
Bros, I do believe that there has been significant changes to the EPL work permit for foreign players even since the recent Iheanacho signing.

But you do have a point regarding Arsenal. Some of the conditions to expedite the work permit issues is also the wage the signee would be commanding...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

rasak74
Egg
Egg
Re: KELECHI NWAKALI TO GO ON LOAN FROM ARSENAL TO NORWAY OR

Post by rasak74 »

Sunset wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Success does not have a single template. Those suggesting the Iheanacho route forget that he had an MLS loan move. I am convinced that even if Nwakali goes to a smaller club on loan his quality will be the difference if he is prepared to work hard. Coquelin went on several loan moves before becoming one of the league's top defensive midfielders.
Which MLS move Abeg? Our main problem is believing all these speculative articles as facts, like how you did with Iheanacho and how Solowe is doing with Nwakali, not even realizing the Norwegian transfermarket is currently closed....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

He has been loaned out to get experience. Why is that a problem ?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Al B Sure wrote:He had been loaned out to get experience. Why is that a problem ?
Sure...why not just send him to Sunshine stars..it is just a loan and its a team... any experience will do..right ? Why do parents even bother sending their children to private school or IVY league universities.. its all school abi ???
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

He had been sent on loan to get experience, again what is the problem ?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?