Bundesliga 2016/17 (Champions FC Bayern)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bundesliga 2016/17

Post by platinum »

Dortmund back in action v Freiburg. Some good footie being played here. Gotze slowly but surely beginning to regain form.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

The sheer level of young talent BVB has is ridiculous. Emre Mor bossing this game.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:The sheer level of young talent BVB has is ridiculous. Emre Mor bossing this game.
Scores?Can they keep it tied with Bayern in the league?I will be interesting to see their game in CL against Real
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Aubameyang. 1-0
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

piszczek 2-0

BVB are a scary 'little' team
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Max Phillipp 2-1
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

3-1 Guerreiro
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the 3rd goal was magic
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Ancelotti & Tuchel seem to have taken over very nicely where Messrs Guardiola & Klopp left.

It all looks good so far
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Dortmund have been given a lesson in counterattacking football and luck today from Leverkusen
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Dortmund getting beat again. Hertha Berlin take the lead (Stocker from great Ibisevic backheel).
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Hopefully Gotze can pick things up n the second half of the season, the chap is struggling so far.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Penalty to BVB, Aubameyang misses.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

dembele to PEA 1-1.

Dembele is serious stuff.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rough game towards the end with 2 red cards.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Ousman Manneh of Werder Bremen is the first Gambian to score in the Bundesliga. He scored the winner against Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 yesterday. His story is a tale of rag to riches. He was a refugee who came to Germany two years ago.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tuchels Dortmund's style gets picked apart way too easily in Bundesliga, they really need to learn to tighten up defensively. All that freeflowing football will win you fans and no trophies. (*they're a young side though like Arsenal years ago)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Dortmund play some really naive stuff. Way too attacking in their setup, they need balance.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:Dortmund play some really naive stuff. Way too attacking in their setup, they need balance.
Both in CL they have play some well balance football from what I watch against Madrid.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:Dortmund play some really naive stuff. Way too attacking in their setup, they need balance.
Both in CL they have play some well balance football from what I watch against Madrid.
Tuchel and balance in the same sentence?
Wow!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Tuchel and balance in the same sentence?
Wow!
No mind me I watch more EPL
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ousmane Dembele is the best player at Dortmund. If he isn't the best yet, he'll be the best by the end of the season. UNPLAYABLE. Understandable why Arsene wanted to wait a year on this kid but that was too cautious, unreal talent. He's gotten much better in Germany and he was already the 2nd best in Ligue 1 last year behind only Zlatan (ahead of the likes of cavani and verratti and di maria imho)
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

platinum wrote:Ousmane Dembele is the best player at Dortmund. If he isn't the best yet, he'll be the best by the end of the season. UNPLAYABLE. Understandable why Arsene wanted to wait a year on this kid but that was too cautious, unreal talent. He's gotten much better in Germany and he was already the 2nd best in Ligue 1 last year behind only Zlatan (ahead of the likes of cavani and verratti and di maria imho)
Dembele is an immense talent with loads of potential.
But a fully fit Reus is still on a different level in my opinion - such a smart, effective player with a beautiful touch.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!