Rohr will damage our football- Amos Adamu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Rohr will damage our football- Amos Adamu

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/08/new- ... anEye)&m=1

“He does not have the pedigree, I don’t know him.”
“For now, we do not have a coach. He will just damage us and then he will leave.”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Rohr will damage our football- Amos Adamu

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nothing more to add, all those yeye FC, will just leave with ghana must go bags. I just fell sorry for all those wey think say nah wlak in the park with that FC vs ALgeria etc.. we are better off with SSS
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

That is a bit rich from a man who fostered Berti Vogts on the NFF led by his stooge, Sanni Lulu. As usual, he is playing football politics. He is a supporter of CAF President, Issa Hayatou, who the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick is opposed to. Hayatou is trying to rehabilitate Adamu by giving him CAF appointments and so he feels duty bound to attack Pinnick who is scheming to take over from Hayatou. Pinnick's recent invitation to the FIFA President and 17 other FA Presidents to come to Nigeria is part of his strategy to win support for his cause.
I am happy
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

[quote="Dammy"]That is a bit rich from a man who fostered Berti Vogts on the NFF led by his stooge, Sanni Lulu. As usual, he is playing football politics. He is a supporter of CAF President, Issa Hayatou, who the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick is opposed to. Hayatou is trying to rehabilitate Adamu by giving him CAF appointments and so he feels duty bound to attack Pinnick who is scheming to take over from Hayatou. Pinnick's recent invitation to the FIFA President and 17 other FA Presidents to come to Nigeria is part of his strategy to win support for his cause.[/quote]

He is in a better position to judge having seen that happen via Berti Vogts .
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote:That is a bit rich from a man who fostered Berti Vogts on the NFF led by his stooge, Sanni Lulu. As usual, he is playing football politics. He is a supporter of CAF President, Issa Hayatou, who the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick is opposed to. Hayatou is trying to rehabilitate Adamu by giving him CAF appointments and so he feels duty bound to attack Pinnick who is scheming to take over from Hayatou. Pinnick's recent invitation to the FIFA President and 17 other FA Presidents to come to Nigeria is part of his strategy to win support for his cause.
It's hard to win a seat in CAF without Hayatou. Rather than start with WAFU, or win Hayatou over. Pinnick wan fly to FIFA.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/08/new- ... anEye)&m=1

“He does not have the pedigree, I don’t know him.”
“For now, we do not have a coach. He will just damage us and then he will leave.”
Personally, I don't think he is better than most of our local coaches (LC). Why we hired him is still a surprise to me. We are about to be taken to the cleaners again, seems we will never learn.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Adamu is a certified, verified and ascertained thief. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What is not damaged already in Naija footie that can now be damaged now?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

anointed wrote:What is not damaged already in Naija footie that can now be damaged now?
:thumb: exactly,to say that anyone is going to damage a damaged entity doesn't make one a prophet!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Actually, Amos Adamu has denied saying that Rohr will damage our football. See Below:

TSA Delaying Siasia’s Five-month Wages, Says Sanusi
August 30, 20160380
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/20 ... ys-sanusi/

Duro Ikhazuagbe

Secretary-General of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Dr Mohammed Sanusi, has revealed that the five-month salary arrears owed Rio2016 Olympic Games bronze winning coach, Samson Siasia, is caused by the procedures involved in releasing money from the Treasury Single Account (TSA) introduced by the federal government last year.

Speaking when Siasia paid a courtesy call on the Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, in his office in Abuja yesterday, the NFF scribe said that the process was almost complete for the Dream Team VI coach to get all that he is owed.

“We have held meetings and we are waiting for the money to drop. The money is already there in our account but we need to regularize the TSA procedures before we can claim the money. We are almost through with the process. Once that is concluded, we will pay them” Sanusi assured Siasia and the minister.

Dalung who is expected to be on an NTA Programme Tuesday Live with Siasia this evening to review events leading up to Rio2016 and Nigeria’s participation at the Games, had earlier called on the football federation to pay the Olympic bronze winning coach.
Siasia had visited the minister with his wife Eunice to thank him for his support to the Dream Team.

Meanwhile, a former Director General of the National Sports Commission, (NSC), Dr. Amos Adamu, has called on the leadership of the NFF to take full responsibility for the bronze medal outing of the Team Nigeria to the Rio Olympics 2016.

Adamu noted that, the NFF under the leadership of Amaju Pinnick took a vital decision in sending the Dream Team VI to Atlanta, USA for intensive camping.
Even when the minister denied the presence of the team in Atlanta, the NFF continued with the camping exercise. It was this persistence that eventually earned Team Nigeria the only medal at the Rio Olympics.

“The truth of the matter is that, if Amaju had waited like the other sports federations’ president for the Sports Ministry’s funds which came two weeks to the Rio Games, to commence serious camping for the Games, the Olympic soccer team wouldn’t have been well prepared to win bronze.

“It is imperative that the NFF should stand firm to take the glory for helping Nigeria not to return empty handed from the Rio Olympics just as it was the case at the London 2012 Games.
“As little as the bronze medal looks, it is better than nothing. I want to commend the leadership of the NFF for its visionary decision. This will also help the career of the players and officials who are today proud winners of an Olympic medal.

“I am in sports and I know how difficult it is to win a medal in the Olympics,” observed Adamu.
The former FIFA and CAF Executive Committee member also denied report attributed to him, where he was quoted to have said that the Eagles is doomed following the employment of Gernot Rohr as Technical Adviser of the national team.

“Why on earth would I say the Super Eagles is doomed, I never said that.
“In the interview I granted a reporter who asked me my opinion about the new Eagles Technical Adviser, I said that the coach is not well known to me and it will be difficult to say anything about his capabilities. I made it clear that it is my policy not to differentiate between foreign or indigenous coach, the most important thing is for whoever is employed as Eagles coach to perform.”
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Amos Adamu also damaged our football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:That is a bit rich from a man who fostered Berti Vogts on the NFF led by his stooge, Sanni Lulu. As usual, he is playing football politics. He is a supporter of CAF President, Issa Hayatou, who the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick is opposed to. Hayatou is trying to rehabilitate Adamu by giving him CAF appointments and so he feels duty bound to attack Pinnick who is scheming to take over from Hayatou. Pinnick's recent invitation to the FIFA President and 17 other FA Presidents to come to Nigeria is part of his strategy to win support for his cause.
It's hard to win a seat in CAF without Hayatou. Rather than start with WAFU, or win Hayatou over. Pinnick wan fly to FIFA.
Hayatou is a dead man walking. He will be removed come the next elections. There is a new alliance in Africa led by Tokyo Sewale, it was he who broke Hayatou's hold on power. It was them including Pinnick who came together and voted for Gianni Infantino.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Enugu II wrote:Actually, Amos Adamu has denied saying that Rohr will damage our football. See Below:

TSA Delaying Siasia’s Five-month Wages, Says Sanusi
August 30, 20160380
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/20 ... ys-sanusi/

Duro Ikhazuagbe

Secretary-General of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Dr Mohammed Sanusi, has revealed that the five-month salary arrears owed Rio2016 Olympic Games bronze winning coach, Samson Siasia, is caused by the procedures involved in releasing money from the Treasury Single Account (TSA) introduced by the federal government last year.

Speaking when Siasia paid a courtesy call on the Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, in his office in Abuja yesterday, the NFF scribe said that the process was almost complete for the Dream Team VI coach to get all that he is owed.

“We have held meetings and we are waiting for the money to drop. The money is already there in our account but we need to regularize the TSA procedures before we can claim the money. We are almost through with the process. Once that is concluded, we will pay them” Sanusi assured Siasia and the minister.

Dalung who is expected to be on an NTA Programme Tuesday Live with Siasia this evening to review events leading up to Rio2016 and Nigeria’s participation at the Games, had earlier called on the football federation to pay the Olympic bronze winning coach.
Siasia had visited the minister with his wife Eunice to thank him for his support to the Dream Team.

Meanwhile, a former Director General of the National Sports Commission, (NSC), Dr. Amos Adamu, has called on the leadership of the NFF to take full responsibility for the bronze medal outing of the Team Nigeria to the Rio Olympics 2016.

Adamu noted that, the NFF under the leadership of Amaju Pinnick took a vital decision in sending the Dream Team VI to Atlanta, USA for intensive camping.
Even when the minister denied the presence of the team in Atlanta, the NFF continued with the camping exercise. It was this persistence that eventually earned Team Nigeria the only medal at the Rio Olympics.

“The truth of the matter is that, if Amaju had waited like the other sports federations’ president for the Sports Ministry’s funds which came two weeks to the Rio Games, to commence serious camping for the Games, the Olympic soccer team wouldn’t have been well prepared to win bronze.

“It is imperative that the NFF should stand firm to take the glory for helping Nigeria not to return empty handed from the Rio Olympics just as it was the case at the London 2012 Games.
“As little as the bronze medal looks, it is better than nothing. I want to commend the leadership of the NFF for its visionary decision. This will also help the career of the players and officials who are today proud winners of an Olympic medal.

“I am in sports and I know how difficult it is to win a medal in the Olympics,” observed Adamu.
The former FIFA and CAF Executive Committee member also denied report attributed to him, where he was quoted to have said that the Eagles is doomed following the employment of Gernot Rohr as Technical Adviser of the national team.

“Why on earth would I say the Super Eagles is doomed, I never said that.
“In the interview I granted a reporter who asked me my opinion about the new Eagles Technical Adviser, I said that the coach is not well known to me and it will be difficult to say anything about his capabilities. I made it clear that it is my policy not to differentiate between foreign or indigenous coach, the most important thing is for whoever is employed as Eagles coach to perform.”
Why this guy escaped the FBI nook beats me. He must be the proverbial cat with 9 lives.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Adamu is a certified, verified and ascertained thief. :thumb:
Baby and bath water? :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Oh my... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ROHR IS DOING WELL AND I LIKE HIM, BUT...

...what about the big picture?
Bell
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bell wrote:ROHR IS DOING WELL AND I LIKE HIM, BUT...

Bell
As long as the Nff is in charge of SE their is no big picture, all their is are selfies on the cell phone. I still think the SE should be taken away from Nff and privatized. Let Nff focus on developing our young players and collegiate soccer. SE rights could be sold to private administrators on a 6yr plan with the goal of advancing the team to world class status.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The man (coach Rohr) has proved I and many of us were very WRONG about him - so far.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:nothing more to add, all those yeye FC, will just leave with ghana must go bags. I just fell sorry for all those wey think say nah wlak in the park with that FC vs ALgeria etc.. we are better off with SSS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: typical
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:nothing more to add, all those yeye FC, will just leave with ghana must go bags. I just fell sorry for all those wey think say nah wlak in the park with that FC vs ALgeria etc.. we are better off with SSS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: typical
What's new???
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow the caught on tape criminal embarrasses himself again

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bell
:scared: :woot: :ohmy:

Someone stole Belle's handle.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

theYemster wrote:

Bell
:scared: :woot: :ohmy:

Someone stole Belle's handle.
YOU PROBABLY SEE CONTRADICTION IN ME GIVING THE DEVIL HIS DUE

And that would be going by my pro-IC/anti-FC campaign which may be misinterpreted as a commentary on their abilities. It's more of a criticism of the mentality of the FF and their failure to provide the environment to develop indigenous coaches. Rohr is apparently capable but so are some Nigerian coaches.
Bell