MUSA MOHAMMED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
MUSA MOHAMMED

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Finally.......a RB that can cross the ball. Ope o! We thank god for his blessings. Shehu is out of the job again after ending up in Cyprus. Rough week on a brother!
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: MUSA MOHAMMED

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Finally.......a RB that can cross the ball. Ope o! We thank god for his blessings. Shehu is out of the job again after ending up in Cyprus. Rough week on a brother!

Musa Mohammed was very impressive, complete Baller :thumbs: :thumbs:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

9jaMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Finally.......a RB that can cross the ball. Ope o! We thank god for his blessings. Shehu is out of the job again after ending up in Cyprus. Rough week on a brother!

We CAFUed Shehu until he became OKAFOR against Germany. :lol:
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Hey folks,

Take it easy, Basak paid a lot for him and the club won't be stupid to put him on bench. Dude did not play a single pre season game and he has been declared surplus to requirement. The search continues for A legit RB, Ola Aina, Odubajo and Kevin Akpoguma(Rohr will use his German connection) are players we should go after.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

9jaMan wrote:
against African heavyweights, United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar. :winking:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Musa Mohammed had been phenomenal in the Right Back position. Ever since I watched this guy in the U-17 squad that won the World Championship, I knew he owns that position for good. It is time to introduce our young players into the Eagle squad as we build for the future. I am awaiting the inclusion of Alanpesun, Issac Success, Nwakali, Abubarkar ( in the defense ) into this new Super Eagles squad.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Glad he had a decent game.

I have always advocated for him to be given a chance.

If you are good enough, you are old enough.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

patrick wrote:Hey folks,

Take it easy, Basak paid a lot for him and the club won't be stupid to put him on bench. Dude did not play a single pre season game and he has been declared surplus to requirement. The search continues for A legit RB, Ola Aina, Odubajo and Kevin Akpoguma(Rohr will use his German connection) are players we should go after.
Dont understand your post. Are you saying Basak has released him after paying a lot of money for him ? And by this you infer he is not the right solution ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Patrick is right Musa is not the answer, going forward he is ok, defending he is suspect all day. hopefully he get the likes of Aina and Odubanjo
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see wickedness
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

True Patrick. Musa is not the answer at the RB position, they should be looking for a better right back ASAP.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Dont understand your post. Are you saying Basak has released him after paying a lot of money for him ? And by this you infer he is not the right solution ?
He is a liability, you don't want to take a risk on a player that is not playing for his club w.r.t WC qualifiers. We gone down this road before,I remember what I told u guys about Shehu n It happened against Germany. FYI, he is not the answer.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

patrick wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

He is a liability, you don't want to take a risk on a player that is not playing for his club w.r.t WC qualifiers. We gone down this road before,I remember what I told u guys about Shehu n It happened against Germany. FYI, he is not the answer.
Do you think he played well yesterday?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

The YeyeMan wrote:
patrick wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Shehu did more than that at Olympics until he was caged against Germany. The game is a dead rubber n it was a less pressure game, I will wait till he features against decent opponents. FYI, It will be suicidal to play Musa against Algeria & Cameroun respectively.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I gerrit now but who are the legit options that we have now that are "ready" and can we help get them to Rohr to call-up ?

so we dont always say there is a problem but come up with a solution ( not solution-in-cooking-oh). :lol: :lol:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I gerrit now but who are the legit options that we have now that are "ready" and can we help get them to Rohr to call-up ?

so we dont always say there is a problem but come up with a solution ( not solution-in-cooking-oh). :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: Odubajo is a done deal but he is injured, we stand a good chance on Aina considering England plethora of RBs and on Akpoguma super easy to get, Rohr will use his German connection to get him, come to think of it, Akpoguma is far behind Niklas Sule et al and they are all within same age bracket, so this gives me confidence that we can get him.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I gerrit now but who are the legit options that we have now that are "ready" and can we help get them to Rohr to call-up ?

FYI, my contribution to Nigerian football, I approached Balogun, Ekong and I introduced Ikeme to Oliseh. These boys are desperate to play at WC and my confidence is on d high. A lot of CE members reside in England & Germany respectively they can help with Ola Aina n Akpoguma, this is what I think we should be doing on CE.
Last edited by patrick on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

The YeyeMan wrote:
patrick wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Nope, I just watched d game now n d boy is not d answer, bad positional awareness, grasscutter crosses n getting bullied at will, d search continues.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Akpoguma would be a real asset if he joins up...

The real issue here is how genuine prospects can be brought to the attention of the NT selectors, without pecuniary interests and bias.

The more options we have the better as it increases competition...

Ikeme should be facing some more serious competition...Ditto for the CDs and CMs
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

txj wrote:Akpoguma would be a real asset if he joins up...

The real issue here is how genuine prospects can be brought to the attention of the NT selectors, without pecuniary interests and bias.

The more options we have the better as it increases competition...

Ikeme should be facing some more serious competition...Ditto for the CDs and CMs
Txj,

Spot on, I did that w.r.t to Ekong, Balogun n Ikeme. Other CE members can help with players I listed earlier. Having said this, I would like invitation to be extended to the following players:

CMs: Joel Obi( I watched him all thru pre season n was ok against AC Milan)
Raheem Lawal n Ovie Ejaria.

CDs: Uche Agbo n Omeruo

GK:Enyeama n Alampasu.
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

patrick wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
patrick wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Nope, I just watched d game now n d boy is not d answer, bad positional awareness, grasscutter crosses n getting bullied at will, d search continues.
Not only positional awareness, he is unable to judge the speed of the attacker and the ball to adjust his own speed based on the TZ game I watched yesterday. He is still young so I hope he will pick up as he ages.