Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thought

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cassano already stole Mourinho's underpants! U can lick it off casano's a.s.s... big for nothing! :rotf:
I'm holding my vomit b/c if I throw up, this groupie will eat it.
Smelling mouth! Always talking of eating vomit, licking underpants and allowing men in his mouth! deranged sewer rat.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Words that have been used to describe your pathetic wretched existence, all your imbecilic life! sewer cu,nt
I warned you to improve your security b/c of that swivel-eyed groupie
I hired men to build a coop in order to store the CiChicken, but the sexual deviant finds ways out of the coop. All the beast wants to do is look for men. Look at him going for Peps underpants again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: CiChicken George, you are fooling nobody! You are the one who wants Mourinho in your mouth! Every minute, MOurinho! Even when Mourinho is not there, you see him! Are u not the low life who started talking about Mourinho in a thread about Klopp? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: demented sex slave!
Let me hide here and hope the groupie stalker can't find me.
Na wow o! this deranged CiChicken! Talk about self reflection! Come out of the closet already! We know who you are! :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
this wretched Clickbait whose sole income is from a dead website? Where will the rat find money to purchase ticket to games? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You can watch games without going to the stadium, but you can't see the game if you are up Borinho's backside.
I know your tongue is stuck up Bourinho's backside, but stop lying! Everyone knows you dont go to the stadium. WHere are you going to find the money?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Shut up! clickbait! If I see you one more time in my underwear drawer, I will spray poison on your face!
Time's up for the stalking underwear thief.
There he is! The underwear lowlife keeps looking for your panties :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: dont mind the low life, CiChiken George :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the clickbaiting piece of dirt is rising to defend his master's league like only a slave will do.

massa massa, I am here! :rotf: :rotf:
Borinho, Borinho, it's the stalker hiding inside the costume!
I see what you did there! You mixed your sexual desire for Bourinho and your sexual obsession with stuffed animals. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Perverted imbecile.

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
retard! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oh dear, the lunatic is on day release again.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
a question you may have to answer. Considering the fact that you are a lunatic and a #$%$ and a low life :rotf: :rotf:
Look in the mirror, what do you see? A nutter staring back at you!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
You fat #$%$, remember CiChicke George? That moron with a fat belly like yours who posted his picture on Cybereagles after the Nigerian match in London? yes? that one! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I no what to do. :D :D :D
I remember very well this nutjob following me around from Chelsea to Milan to Madrid back to Chelsea and to Manchester. I really don't know why he's not locked up and chained to his bed in a secure mental home.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Smelling mouth! Always talking of eating vomit, licking underpants and allowing men in his mouth! deranged sewer rat.
I've never seen a groupie like this in my life, he's stolen my underwear, stolen my lines, fighting my enemies like I need help. He's the one that needs help - medical attention.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
I hired men to build a coop in order to store the CiChicken, but the sexual deviant finds ways out of the coop. All the beast wants to do is look for men. Look at him going for Peps underpants again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The groupie's brain is this small, making him a danger to himself.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Na wow o! this deranged CiChicken! Talk about self reflection! Come out of the closet already! We know who you are! :rotf: :rotf:
Wow! The stench is unbearable. A shower won't help this gutter-dweller. Someone should shove him through a car wash.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: I know your tongue is stuck up Bourinho's backside, but stop lying! Everyone knows you dont go to the stadium. WHere are you going to find the money?
Having a demented groupie following me around is a pain in the neck
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
There he is! The underwear lowlife keeps looking for your panties :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Look at him, I've no idea what's wrong with him and his psychiatrists don't know either.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
I see what you did there! You mixed your sexual desire for Bourinho and your sexual obsession with stuffed animals. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Perverted imbecile.
I think this troubled boy is beyond medical help. He needs an exorcism.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
You fat #$%$, remember CiChicke George? That moron with a fat belly like yours who posted his picture on Cybereagles after the Nigerian match in London? yes? that one! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I no what to do. :D :D :D
I remember very well this nutjob following me around from Chelsea to Milan to Madrid back to Chelsea and to Manchester. I really don't know why he's not locked up and chained to his bed in a secure mental home.
:bump: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
:D :D

but Klopp has said it's a tougher league.
Even less tough if WE played YOU every week.
no walkovers in this league - bring your A game or you get f--d

[/video]

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
:D :D

but Klopp has said it's a tougher league.
Even less tough if WE played YOU every week.
no walkovers in this league - bring your A game or you get f--d

[/video]
Trying too hard dude. Football is played on the green grass where Sevilla walked all over Liverpool. ;-)
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: no walkovers in this league - bring your A game or you get f--d
Bring OUR Moi-Moyes and you will get spanked.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YUJAM wrote:
Trying too hard dude. Football is played on the green grass where Sevilla walked all over Liverpool. ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Failure of imagination again. TFCO. Klopp also said this

“The big difference to Spain is that Barcelona can play 50 per cent of their games with Team B; or there are games where Lionel Messi runs 4.3 kilometres but scores five goals. That’s a recovery session. England has no recovery session, in absolutely any game.”

A team that finished mid-table in the league where Barca can play 50% of its game with a Team B, humiliated Pool in the Europa league final. Speaks volumes about Klopp's perception of depth in the EPL.. 8-)

tfco wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

since you keep deviating on the topic of domestic league...
is this where I mention Chelsea's position in the 'domestic league' when they won the UCL by humiliating the NDL and Crappasliga chumps, guided by the former coach of Milton Keynes Dons?

nah, i'll save that for a better argument...lol

remember this thread??

YUJAM wrote:Failure of imagination again. TFCO. Klopp also said this

“The big difference to Spain is that Barcelona can play 50 per cent of their games with Team B; or there are games where Lionel Messi runs 4.3 kilometres but scores five goals. That’s a recovery session. England has no recovery session, in absolutely any game.”

A team that finished mid-table in the league where Barca can play 50% of its game with a Team B, humiliated Pool in the Europa league final. Speaks volumes about Klopp's perception of depth in the EPL.. 8-)

tfco wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I have seen some reports that Bayern Munich want Klopp to be their manager