INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by kajifu »

bushboy wrote:I am now more convinced than ever that Success has offended someone in the NFF. You mean Akpom and Ejaira will receive call ups before a key member of a EPL team who spent 2 prior seasons as a STARTER in La Liga? Lol! I laugh.
Key member to which team?He is a bench player in his club,he has not done anything special that he should be call.His time will come and we have so many players in his position better than him.Let him try to start for Watford first... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The YeyeMan wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
OK, here's a wager.

Produce the list here - today or tomorrow - if you know it. We'll then compare it to the official list when its announced. How about that? If your list is 100% accurate then I'll make a donation to a charity of your choice; if not then you know what to do.

:D

How much donation will you make? $500?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
OK, here's a wager.

Produce the list here - today or tomorrow - if you know it. We'll then compare it to the official list when its announced. How about that? If your list is 100% accurate then I'll make a donation to a charity of your choice; if not then you know what to do.

:D

How much donation will you make? $500?
$0

I expect muyiwa to make the donation. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Cellular wrote:
patrick wrote: You are a stupid angel*, I tried as much as possible to ignore your meaningless rant but the #$%@^&* in u always drag me along with meaningless rant. Fck u and u can kiss my hairy hole. My only agenda is to c best players being picked for SE and I don't intend to get into an argument with angel* like u because u don't know jack about football.
This is so inappropriate. Nothing in what EnuguII wrote demanded this type of response.
patrick wrote: Stupid hediot, fck u again. I repeat u know nothing about football
Then you double down with more profanity.

I am at a loss as to what brought about your recent outbursts in comments that are innocuous.
If this is how you will like to address your fellow forumers, it remains your prerogative. But please desist from trying to circumvent forum profanity filter because it is against forum rules.
Sorry, I don't expect you to be objective. I thought u said insult is allowed?
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Patrick,

TBH, I was expecting a reasoned and logical response. However, I have received none. IMHO, It speaks volumes and I will leave it at that. I will simply await the check on information credibility.
patrick wrote:
patrick wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::D See fight
A very unneccessary one.
Just egos at play. What does it really matter who is right and who is wrong?
It matters a lot if someone is using this site to promote their personal interest at the expense of Nigeria football. There is nothing worse than someone coming here to criticize a player based on their personal interest. Same thing goes on Rant and Rave sometimes. So quit playing ostrich.
TBH, both Muyiwalawal and Patrick have agenda and they are not well hidden. They can be sensed from afar. It makes no sense simply citing one individual because of the position that one holds as per the views presented here. Sure, Muyiwalawal for Keshi was obvious and was quite evident. Patrick's agenda of support for players moved through the academies in Nigeria and perhaps from certain sources is well known and quite evident as it clearly affects how he has put forward his evaluation of certain players. Thus, one of them cannot be exonerated in terms of not having an agenda.

For me, the issue here is not about having an agenda but determine who's source is credible as both individuals have severally claimed credible sources in presenting information to us in CE. On this issue, they have each presented information that is in conflict and the announcement of the true list will determine for us who can stand and claim a credible source in the future. It is just a week or so away for us to make that determination. So there is no point in making unnecessary efforts to derail the central issue at stake.
You are a stupid angel*, I tried as much as possible to ignore your meaningless rant but the #$%@^&* in u always drag me along with meaningless rant. Fck u and u can kiss my hairy hole. My only agenda is to c best players being picked for SE and I don't intend to get into an argument with angel* like u because u don't know jack about football.
Stupid hediot, fck u again. I repeat u know nothing about football
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

patrick wrote:
Cellular wrote:
patrick wrote: You are a stupid angel*, I tried as much as possible to ignore your meaningless rant but the #$%@^&* in u always drag me along with meaningless rant. Fck u and u can kiss my hairy hole. My only agenda is to c best players being picked for SE and I don't intend to get into an argument with angel* like u because u don't know jack about football.
This is so inappropriate. Nothing in what EnuguII wrote demanded this type of response.
patrick wrote: Stupid hediot, fck u again. I repeat u know nothing about football
Then you double down with more profanity.

I am at a loss as to what brought about your recent outbursts in comments that are innocuous.
If this is how you will like to address your fellow forumers, it remains your prerogative. But please desist from trying to circumvent forum profanity filter because it is against forum rules.
Sorry, I don't expect you to be objective. I thought u said insult is allowed?
Oga Patrick, I referenced 'Profanity', not insults.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Na wa o, so will or won't Amuzie be invited? :blink: :huh:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

This fight of supremacy between this too highly regarded members of this forum is not necessary. You are both respected members. Please stop this war of supremacy. Whoever is right on this one is fine. It doesn't need to generate into using profane words please.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::D See fight
A very unneccessary one.
Just egos at play. What does it really matter who is right and who is wrong?
It matters a lot if someone is using this site to promote their personal interest at the expense of Nigeria football. There is nothing worse than someone coming here to criticize a player based on their personal interest. Same thing goes on Rant and Rave sometimes. So quit playing ostrich.
TBH, both Muyiwalawal and Patrick have agenda and they are not well hidden. They can be sensed from afar. It makes no sense simply citing one individual because of the position that one holds as per the views presented here. Sure, Muyiwalawal for Keshi was obvious and was quite evident. Patrick's agenda of support for players moved through the academies in Nigeria and perhaps from certain sources is well known and quite evident as it clearly affects how he has put forward his evaluation of certain players. Thus, one of them cannot be exonerated in terms of not having an agenda.

Please with all due respect you are making careless accusations with no proof whatsoever

I first noticed Patrick when I stumbled across one of his old "scouting" posts on u-23 prospects
Almost every player he mentioned turned out to be the real deal His hit ratio on that and subsequent threads has been like 95%

For example he was the very first person to draw attention the likes of esiti, ndidi, shehu, okechukwu, and many of the young stars we are so excited about now. are you saying he is working for some secret academy that produces all of these players?? Because that makes very little sense.can you name one single player you believe he has hyped because of his alleged agenda?

By contrast I've read a lot of your analysis and player assessments and To be perfectly frank a large percentage of the players you tout are pure stinking garbage. Now Just because I disagree with your opinion on players doesn't mean I think you have a conscious agenda (subconscious maybe)

I encourage you to stop throwing careless accusations around. I don't agree with his crazy abusive outbursts but in my view Patrick is the most valuable member of this forum in terms of deep player knowledge and overall understanding of the game
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:This Pato has no finesse at all. I will keep saying it.
If you can not defend your arguement without resorting to childishly insulting others who disagree or suspect your agenda/ credibility then to me, you have no class.

@Enugu II
Actually I don't know how it will benefit me to bring a hidden agenda to CE. How does CE assist me in attaining a hidden agenda?
I have never hidden my support for Keshi (RIP) I will continue to extoll his virtues because he is a star in my eyes and can do no wrong.
At the moment, no Nigerian coach compares to him IMHO.
Siasia on his part..... The less said the better and my gist re Amuzi can be confirmed by any SE coach or NFF contact if you have connect (its an open secret). I repeat Rohr has NOT invited him!
Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
Look at who is talking about finesse n class? You are shameless Human being, when you offered me money in exchange for my news, I told u, football is a passion for me that I have helped a lot of people that I can't even remember their names. I am sure that is how you give money to Local coaches to divulge camp details to u. John Ogu will tell you more about me, I repeat no amount of money can buy my conscience.
Last edited by patrick on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

tunde72 wrote:This fight of supremacy between this too highly regarded members of this forum is not necessary. You are both respected members. Please stop this war of supremacy. Whoever is right on this one is fine. It doesn't need to generate into using profane words please.
Bro,

I don't compete with people neither do I keep up with Joneses, I stay in my lane. ML is a boy to me.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

You fight like a woman. I'm sure in real life you are very very l vertically challenged :taunt:
Only small boys sit behind their computer and haul insults at grown ups.
Yes you are very good at using Google to find information about your boys playing in obscure leagues which I may be too busy to find bcos time is money so I wanted you to go and get the info for my site and I basically wanted to reward you for your work. So what?
You nko? I lost respect for you after you lied to me on Twitter that you were not the same Pato on CE only to admit it later when you figured I had caught you out. You also lied that you live in Canada, next minute you live in Scotland. Hehe you get double?

Once there was a debate about Mikel on CE, back then you didn't know I was on CE. You ran to me on Twitter for info. After I gave you the right info you ran back to CE to state with authority that your insider told you blablabla... And you "shamelessly" took credit for it. Shows you know I'm credible right? Anyway that's when I knew you were the same Pato you little liar. Then I asked you again and you confessed knowing that you've been caught you little insulting little man.

Have a nice day obeli madu
patrick wrote:
If you can not defend your arguement without resorting to childishly insulting others who disagree or suspect your agenda/ credibility then to me, you have no class.

@Enugu II
Actually I don't know how it will benefit me to bring a hidden agenda to CE. How does CE assist me in attaining a hidden agenda?
I have never hidden my support for Keshi (RIP) I will continue to extoll his virtues because he is a star in my eyes and can do no wrong.
Siasia on his part..... The less said the better and my gist re Amuzi can be confirmed by any SE coach or NFF contact if you have connect (its an open secret). I repeat Rohr has NOT invited him!
Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
Look at who is talking about finesse n class? You are shameless Human being, when you offered me money in exchange for my news, I told u, football is a passion for me that I have helped a lot of people that I can't even remember their names. I am sure that is how you give money to Local coaches to divulge camp details to u. John Ogu will tell you more about me, I repeat no amount of money can buy my conscience.
Last edited by muyiwalawal on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

How dare you bring private discussions into CE argument? Little man of little or no class. Let that sink in well.
I repeat, wait till the list is out and you will be exposed. Using free google to search for public news is much different to having access to classified info. Ok? Obeli madu :D
muyiwalawal wrote:You fight like a woman. I'm sure in real life you are very very l vertically challenged :taunt:
Yes you are very good at using Google to find information about your boys playing in obscure leagues which I may be too busy to find bcos time is money so I wanted you to go and get the info for my site and I basically wanted to reward you for your work. So what?
You nko? I lost respect for you after you lied to me on Twitter that you were not the same Pato on CE only to admit it later when you figured I had caught you out. You also lied that you live in Canada, next minute you live in Scotland. Hehe you get double?

Once there was a debate about Mikel on CE, back then you didn't know I was on CE. After I gave you the right info you ran back to CE to state with authority that your insider told you blablabla... And you "shamelessly" took credit for it. Shows you know I'm credible right? Anyway that's when I knew you were the same Pato you little liar. Then I asked you again and you confessed knowing that you've been caught you little insulting little man.

patrick wrote:

@Enugu II
Last edited by muyiwalawal on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kai na real wa!!!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Patrick and ML....its enough nah, haba!!! :|

Two highly respected - and may I add credible - contributors to the forum in a fratricidal war.
Your value to this pace is not in doubt, so this seems to be about positioning.

You guys need to meet over a beer, because all this beef... "it doesn't worth it" :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

muyiwa, don't pik race o!

I offered you a wager. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:How dare you bring private discussions into CE argument? Little man of little or no class. Let that sink in well.
I repeat, wait till the list is out and you will be exposed. Using free google to search for public news is much different to having access to classified info. Ok? Obeli madu :D
muyiwalawal wrote:You fight like a woman. I'm sure in real life you are very very l vertically challenged :taunt:

Once there was a debate about Mikel on CE, back then you didn't know I was on CE. After I gave you the right info you ran back to CE to state with authority that your insider told you blablabla... And you "shamelessly" took credit for it. Shows you know I'm credible right? Anyway that's when I knew you were the same Pato you little liar. Then I asked you again and you confessed knowing that you've been caught you little insulting little man.

patrick wrote:

@Enugu II
You are a criminal, u walked right into my trap- I have never accused you before that you worked for Tony Harris but accidentally mentioned it, I knew you were Xinity because that was d only guy that received the vituperation from me. I have enough evidence to nail you and the guy who revealed your secret is not even a Nigerian. I remember you used to attack Oliseh for playing Shehu Abdullahi - a bench warmer but secretly it was a vengeance on your part because Akeem Latifu another Tony Harris' client was not picked, SMH.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

tunde72 wrote:This fight of supremacy between this too highly regarded members of this forum is not necessary. You are both respected members. Please stop this war of supremacy. Whoever is right on this one is fine. It doesn't need to generate into using profane words please.
Bia who did this highly regarded 'chieftancy title'? Is this like how BP24 is highly regarded?

And to some others I didnt miss the letter 't' in the last word above!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Go through our DM and CE exchanges with me and see for yourself. See how you exposed yourself. I'm Muyiwalawal and nobody else.
It's no secret I did not rate Oliseh and boy was I vindicated. When you and I made a fancy list we both concluded along with Sunset that Akeem was our right back and now you're talking out of your backside. Remember when I confronted Theos jornalist manager and threatened exposure? Who DM'd me pleading on the managers behalf? The man with no agenda, the Saint... AKA Pato. We can go up and down, left and right but we will not loose focus. Your sauce, Your sauce and more sauce please. Not long to go now buddy.

patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:How dare you bring private discussions into CE argument? Little man of little or no class. Let that sink in well.

patrick wrote:

@Enugu II
You are a criminal, u walked right into my trap- I have never accused you before that you worked for Tony Harris but accidentally mentioned it, I knew you were Xinity because that was d only guy that received the vituperation from me. I have enough evidence to nail you and the guy who revealed your secret is not even a Nigerian. I remember you used to attack Oliseh for playing Shehu Abdullahi - a bench warmer but secretly it was a vengeance on your part because Akeem Latifu another Tony Harris' client was not picked, SMH.
Last edited by muyiwalawal on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

maceo4 wrote:Na wa o, so will or won't Amuzie be invited? :blink: :huh:
He will not including Awaziem and Imoh. One of the dailies has the news.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Look at all these noise makers....

muyiwalwal, do you accept my wager or not? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Muyiwalawal I'm sure you have an answer to this question but you may not like to divulge it . Please what is Imo's offense ? Why is he excluded from the list. If Musa and Ideye from made the list from all ramifications he should make the list. This same question applies to Success . Why is he blacklisted? But players with inferior skills and diminished talents are continuously invited. The handlers of SE are they serious about going to Russia?
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Zip it there will you! You and your clueless cronies have been spewing same hogwash on CE and you also said so on Twitter when we disagreed and you started your childish insults.
patrick wrote:

patrick wrote:

@Enugu II
You are a criminal, u walked right into my trap I have never accused you before that you worked for Tony Harris but accidentally mentioned it, I knew you was were Xinity because that was d only guy that received the vituperation from me. I have enough evidence to nail you and the guy who revealed your secret is not even a Nigerian. I remember you used to attack Oliseh for playing Shehu Abdullahi - a bench warmer but secretly it was a vengeance on your part because Akeem Latifu another Tony Harris' client was not picked, SMH.