INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by felarey »

patrick wrote:Folks,

Watch out for my big expo on that useless Enugu and many more on Saturday.
Am I the only one utterly shocked here that someone could launch a vitriol at EnuguII, the man is simply a gentleman that takes time to discuss even the most mundane issues on naija footy in detail. Never could phantom this scenario but perhaps I'm just an ignoramus. I really thought you had mistakenly hit EnuguII instead of ML but it continued. I must say I'm confused, perhaps it's his comment on agenda that's really upset you. Lets all get along. :D I certainly won't put you in our 'basket of deplorables' :taunt: around here.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tbite wrote:This is really shocking.

The influence that agents have on our football is deplorable! We must stand against it!

It is criminal! I do not know who the representatives are and I will not engage in any slander, but the unmistakable influence that agents have on our game is not a small matter! It is one of the biggest cancers in Nigerian football and has massive repercussions for our growth.

In any serious nation, we would even be going as far as talking 'jail time'. This is not a small matter. Nigerian football is not a 'play thing' to be managed by a few crooked suits and agbadas.

Muyiwa Lawal and Pato, if you consider yourselves to be appropriate custodians of Nigerian football, your greatest contributions would not even be in dishing out line-ups, squad analyses and scoops on who slapped whom, with which slipper, but rather on divulging the extent of the rot in Nigerian football, and there is definitely a lot of rot.

I guess it is a simple matter of all of us deciding, what really matters in the long run. Our individual interests, or the good of the Nigerian nation, and the two (in our present context) are mutually exclusive.
We Nigerians can be so delusional...

Does the NFF have a scouting dept? Do we have any organized scouting? Are Nigerian coaches (or more precisely, ICs) given a scouting budget? Dude, without the so-called "agents" (by whatever name or description), including the Patos and MuyiwaLawals, who do you think brings players to Nigeria's national teams? Of course, when any of such players turn out to be good, everyone is happy at the "discovery"! Nature abhors a vacuum - and the so-called "agents" fill-in the vacuum that would not exist in "any serious nation" (to borrow your phrase). SDMH@
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The influence that agents have on our football is deplorable! We must stand against it!

It is criminal! I do not know who the representatives are and I will not engage in any slander, but the unmistakable influence that agents have on our game is not a small matter! It is one of the biggest cancers in Nigerian football and has massive repercussions for our growth.

In any serious nation, we would even be going as far as talking 'jail time'. This is not a small matter. Nigerian football is not a 'play thing' to be managed by a few crooked suits and agbadas.

Muyiwa Lawal and Pato, if you consider yourselves to be appropriate custodians of Nigerian football, your greatest contributions would not even be in dishing out line-ups, squad analyses and scoops on who slapped whom, with which slipper, but rather on divulging the extent of the rot in Nigerian football, and there is definitely a lot of rot.

I guess it is a simple matter of all of us deciding, what really matters in the long run. Our individual interests, or the good of the Nigerian nation, and the two (in our present context) are mutually exclusive.

And why do you think that I came out so vehemently against Steven Keshi who took SE for his own personal gain and has put SE into the gutter.

Because of Keshi and his agents running SE, we have missed 2 consecutive ANCS and have been put into the group of death for WCQ. This is all at the very least an indirect result of Keshi's shady dealings.

We have an abundance of talent yet we have wasted the past 3 or 4 years parading various junks in our national team. Junks who had no business if things were done based on merit.

The silver lining is that things have definately improved since Keshi left SE, even though IMO both SSS and Oliseh were also involved in shady dealings as well, albeit to a much lesser extent.

Salisu Yusuf's squad for the 2 friendlies vs Luxembourg and Mali was easily the best squad Nigeria had put together since roughly 2011 during SSS first stint.

This has continued into Rohrs first match and hopefully it improves rather than go backwards.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Gotti wrote:

Does the NFF have a scouting dept? Do we have any organized scouting? Are Nigerian coaches (or more precisely, ICs) given a scouting budget? Dude, without the so-called "agents" (by whatever name or description), including the Patos and MuyiwaLawals, who do you think brings players to Nigeria's national teams? Of course, when any of such players turn out to be good, everyone is happy at the "discovery"! Nature abhors a vacuum - and the so-called "agents" fill-in the vacuum that would not exist in "any serious nation" (to borrow your phrase). SDMH@

A simple laptop, internet connection, and google function would produce better scouting than the garbage we have had during the last 3 indigenous coaches.

How is it that most folks on CE can know more about the countries top players than these imbecilic coaches. Either they are imbeciles or they are on the take, stop making excuses like you always do.

It doesn't take much to identify our best players. You could start your search in the top leagues of Europe rather than looking to some of the obscure places numerous coaches have done in the past.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

felarey wrote:

Am I the only one utterly shocked here that someone could launch a vitriol at EnuguII, the man is simply a gentleman that takes time to discuss even the most mundane issues on naija footy in detail. Never could phantom this scenario but perhaps I'm just an ignoramus. I really thought you had mistakenly hit EnuguII instead of ML but it continued. I must say I'm confused, perhaps it's his comment on agenda that's really upset you. Lets all get along. :D I certainly won't put you in our 'basket of deplorables' :taunt: around here.
Hey bro,

Please just wait till Saturday, you will be shocked.

Thanks.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

http://www.transfermarkt.com/makoz-grou ... rater/3571

- Siasia is not managing Amuzie, Ayo Makinwa is d bonafide agent of Stanley Amuzie
- All the players listed as Makoz clients belong to Flying Sport academy owned by Marbel Marshal except Onazi
- Sampdoria's deal has been in the bag before Olympics, no transfer fees involved
- Amuzie was loaned to Olhanense to gain first team football and he returned to Sampdoria after the Olympics
- I am not exonerating Siasia because I know he is a pseudo-agent but he is not the one managing Amuzie.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

This is my final submission, if Siasia belongs to Makoz group or pecuniary interest: players like Henty Ezekiel, Bede Osuji n Blessing Eleke are still within U23 n it will be hard to leave them out of Olympic team.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

- 2 players that have been accused in the past of being their agent belong to Tony Harris(GBS Group)-Fegor Ogude and Troost Ekong, even with this my interest in both players with respect to what they bring to the table--- HUGE

- Oliseh was castigated for leaving out Madu and Akeem Latifu -- I hope u guys will connect the dots and c all the enemies of Nigerian football that only think about their pockets.

-Oliseh did not accept bribe, by the same token he is not managing players- He helped his brother' s academy by inviting : Izunna and Igboun. He also helped his childhood friend- Dosu Joseph by inviting his boys to SE- Jamiu Alimi and Salau Ibrahim- both players belong to Westerlo academy managed by Dosu Joseph. IMHO, I find this act unprofessional.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/gbs-group- ... rater/2315
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

na wa ooo, thread wey I open out of harmless intentions don spiral into 11 pages of personal beef? :shock: :shock: :?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Gotti wrote:

I know you have an issue with me (personally)

but I never said I was against agents, just to be clear. I was referring to the way in which they operate in Nigeria, which undermines our football.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

vancity eagle wrote:A simple laptop, internet connection, and google function would produce better scouting than the garbage we have had during the last 3 indigenous coaches.

How is it that most folks on CE can know more about the countries top players than these imbecilic coaches. Either they are imbeciles or they are on the take, stop making excuses like you always do.

It doesn't take much to identify our best players. You could start your search in the top leagues of Europe rather than looking to some of the obscure places numerous coaches have done in the past.
The irony is that the real "imbecile" is any person who thinks that Google is an adequate substitute for real scouting? SMDH@ drivel!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tbite wrote:I know you have an issue with me (personally)

but I never said I was against agents, just to be clear. I was referring to the way in which they operate in Nigeria, which undermines our football.
Why is it that some folks who voluntarily impart (or even seek to impose) their personal opinions on a PUBLIC audience in a PUBLIC discussion forum, get all bent out of shape when the same PUBLIC that they address respond - or (heavens forbid) DISCUSS such opinions in a DISCUSSION board?! SMDH@

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

felarey wrote:

No be only you o my brother...
Would like to know what Pato has on Enugu :laugh:
Maybe he has a pic of him attending a Trump Rally :lol: :shock:
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Cant believe i spent a good hour of my life reading this thread from beginning to end... was very entertaining
I am confused though on how the Forum rules work...
ML was warned for using a reference to parents but pato was not for using expletives??
YNWA
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Following some PM's I received here and even on Twitter I will be the adult and move on.
Usually I've got a thick skin but hey...
you know, this thread is titled "inside info", and that's my department :) and I must keep my department in order, that's my commitment to my guys here. I just wanted to set the record straight for those who want to know the real gist. The last team will remain except for a few faces in consideration and Amuzie no follow. After we check.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Gotti wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:A simple laptop, internet connection, and google function would produce better scouting than the garbage we have had during the last 3 indigenous coaches.

The irony is that the real "imbecile" is any person who thinks that Google is an adequate substitute for real scouting? SMDH@ drivel!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: U dey mind that cry baby.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Gotti wrote:
Tbite wrote:I know you have an issue with me (personally)

Why is it that some folks who voluntarily impart (or even seek to impose) their personal opinions on a PUBLIC audience in a PUBLIC discussion forum, get all bent out of shape when the same PUBLIC that they address respond - or (heavens forbid) DISCUSS such opinions in a DISCUSSION board?! SMDH@

Ol boy you get issues oh.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I thought you are banned . Old boy u dey too much. Please don't relent keep releasing these dumbfounded depraved expos of earthquake magnitude . Now I know in spite of numerous highly talented and skilled players at our disposal our accomplishments are not comparable to an anthill . I love you for taken up the gauntlet against ambidextrous mongrels.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Gotti wrote:

So the end justifies the means. I never thought kickback justifies a crime because of intended and achieved result
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

felarey wrote:

It is a misunderstanding of the word, "Agenda". Having an agenda does not connote negative intentions or nefarious intentions.

Surprised and at the same time not surprised that Patrick will read having an agenda as an attack on his person.

Myself, Gotti, Wanaj0, Zee and a host of others always advocate for Local Coaches. I guess that's also having an agenda. Patrick advocates for unknown players that we unfortunately have not had the privilege of knowing. So why does he take umbrage at being referenced as having an agenda? Does he or doesn't he advocate for unknown (lesser known) players?

As for his attack on EnuguII and the threat to release something on EnuguII, I will like to see what he has on EnuguII. It is not like EnuguII is hiding under an Internet moniker.

We all have an agenda coming to this site.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

heavyd wrote:Cant believe i spent a good hour of my life reading this thread from beginning to end... was very entertaining
I am confused though on how the Forum rules work...
ML was warned for using a reference to parents but pato was not for using expletives??
Patrick was sent a warning for the use of profanity.

Parental abuse or reference to family comes with automatic administrative action (suspension).
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

muyiwalawal wrote:Following some PM's I received here and even on Twitter I will be the adult and move on.
Usually I've got a thick skin but hey...
you know, this thread is titled "inside info", and that's my department :) and I must keep my department in order, that's my commitment to my guys here. I just wanted to set the record straight for those who want to know the real gist. The last team will remain except for a few faces in consideration and Amuzie no follow. After we check.
Why are they keeping the boys that were used for the last match? Do they believe that's the best we can offer. How much contribution did the new coach make to this decision. I thought he said after the match those boys are not our best. Or he changed his mind because SE emerged victorious against mighty Tanzania.It is definitely outrageous to pick Musa and Ighalo over Imoh. Both players have zero contribution to the offense of the team. Ighalo has paucity of skills while Musa has paucity of skill and brains.