Barcelona vs. Celtic 7-0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet
Barca 7 Celtics 0

Post by muzines »

Celtics are a very crappy team, and always use Ambrose Efe as a scapegoat. I'm happy he wasnt there today cus all the goals would have been his fault. I saw Kolo Toure flailing his arms after every goal. What a joke.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Barcelona vs. Celtic 7-0 FT

Post by Undertaker »

Why are useless teams like Celtic allowed in the Champions League? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Undertaker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg
Re: Barca 7 Celtics 0

Post by Metho scorpion »

muzines wrote:Celtics are a very crappy team, and always use Ambrose Efe as a scapegoat. I'm happy he wasnt there today cus all the goals would have been his fault. I saw Kolo Toure flailing his arms after every goal. What a joke.
...please, Kolo is a Kolo head player...he don finish...Kolo finished already...Ambrose is not different from Kolo...like you said, I am happy for coach as he helped him to dodge Barca bullets by not playing him...what a shame for Celtic and Roger...? Soccer is gone...
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I feel so happy that they got thwacked. As muzines said, they would blame Efe. Well where is the person to blame today!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chei! see wounding!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Beaten silly like a bata drum. The Scottish league and football destroyed itself with that gang up on Rangers, in trying to destroy Rangers they destroyed themselves ...that is why i have no pity for what has become of their rubbish league. To think that Sky was still trying to sell the Old Firm Derby, talk of modern day scam..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Have you guys watched any of Ambrose's recent games for Celtic? Before jumping to the conclusion that he's scapegoated why not first acknowledge the fully grown Billy goat defending often displayed. Ambrose is sh*t. Very sh*t. That said, Celtic are garbage.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

muzines wrote:Celtics are a very crappy team, and always use Ambrose Efe as a scapegoat. I'm happy he wasnt there today cus all the goals would have been his fault. I saw Kolo Toure flailing his arms after every goal. What a joke.
Dude, you lived in Boston...Glasgow Celtic, Boston Celtics. Big difference.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

I cant wait to go to work tomorrow hahaha
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:Beaten silly like a bata drum. The Scottish league and football destroyed itself with that gang up on Rangers, in trying to destroy Rangers they destroyed themselves ...that is why i have no pity for what has become of their rubbish league. To think that Sky was still trying to sell the Old Firm Derby, talk of modern day scam..
Scottish footie was aleeady destroyed before the Rangers' wahala.

In fact, the Rangers and Celtics played a big part in its destruction.
Last edited by Kabalega on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Barcelona vs. Celtic 7-0 FT

Post by tfco »

Undertaker wrote:Why are useless teams like Celtics allowed in the Champions League? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Boston is represented?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

theYemster wrote:
Dude, you lived in Boston...Glasgow Celtic, Boston Celtics. Big difference.
:lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Why are useless teams like Celtics allowed in the Champions League? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Boston is represented?
My Charlie from Midgetland.... any Ghananess player in the Champions league this year?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

oloye wrote:Beaten silly like a bata drum. The Scottish league and football destroyed itself with that gang up on Rangers, in trying to destroy Rangers they destroyed themselves ...that is why i have no pity for what has become of their rubbish league. To think that Sky was still trying to sell the Old Firm Derby, talk of modern day scam..
I think the Scots should bury their pride and join the EPL like the Welsh. Let them kukuma have the British Premier League.

This is just not working for them. It's no wonder Efe Ambrose is usually shhit when playing for us.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

But can you imagine how many they'd have conceded if Ambrose played? :wink:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Undertaker wrote:
tfco wrote:
Boston is represented?
My Charlie from Midgetland.... any Ghananess player in the Champions league this year?
yes

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Barca have given many 4s and 5s, those more privileged too. The Scottish league is what it is, at best the Championship and even that is contentious. Outside of Glasgow, there's nothing. Historically, Aberdeen were once upon a timers, but time has moved on. There isn't enough of a lure to Scotland for the game to truly grow and develop. Sh*te weather locks arms inseparably with little global appeal. How many Abdullahis are throwing their billions at the Highlanders? None. Can the SFA tilt the axis in their favour? No, not without a ripple in the waters and a stir of interest. Scotland needs the national team to deliver and win hearts and minds. As quixotic a task as any. Scotland is simply Scotland and it's league simply it's league. McRubbish.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so Celtics have fallen so low. They use to beat Barca or tie them not too long ago, and now they getting 7 zip. End of an era.
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Coach wrote:Barca have given many 4s and 5s, those more privileged too. The Scottish league is what it is, at best the Championship and even that is contentious. Outside of Glasgow, there's nothing. Historically, Aberdeen were once upon a timers, but time has moved on. There isn't enough of a lure to Scotland for the game to truly grow and develop. Sh*te weather locks arms inseparably with little global appeal. How many Abdullahis are throwing their billions at the Highlanders? None. Can the SFA tilt the axis in their favour? No, not without a ripple in the waters and a stir of interest. Scotland needs the national team to deliver and win hearts and minds. As quixotic a task as any. Scotland is simply Scotland and it's league simply it's league. McRubbish.

Well summarized, I thought the whispers of them entering the premier league or championship would have gained momentum when the Rangers fiasco happened, however nothing materialized.
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Not sure why you think because Rangers not only destroyed themselves but refused to show any humility after the fact.

Anyway I am pleased that Ambrose wasn't involved in that match.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Thank God Efe did not play. They would have blamed him for the goals. Useless team. Mchewwww
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Kabalega wrote:
Scottish footie was aleeady destroyed before the Rangers' wahala.

In fact, the Rangers and Celtics played a big part in its destruction.
Where are you guys getting this Celtics from?
It's like saying Arsenals or Chelseas.
Weytin nah? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Aswani wrote:
Not sure why you think because Rangers not only destroyed themselves but refused to show any humility after the fact.

Anyway I am pleased that Ambrose wasn't involved in that match.
By destroying Rangers sending them down the league,they enjoyed an unholy monopoly for the last 5 or so years. They have been winning the league without any credible opposition year in year out while competing with useless clubs. It became so routine they were selling their best players knowing they would always win the league and be in Europe. Over the last 5 years their quality went down, no derbies, no team to push them to the wire...they simply went down the sewage drain.

It is asinine to go after institution instead Of The people running it. Rangers as an institution does not run itself and whatever infringement it might have committed it made more sense to punish the people behind it rather have a go at the whole institution only to end up destroying not only Rangers but also the Scottish league turning it into a Mickey mouse one team league.

Whatever benefits there are in laws and justices, it becomes destructive when people hide under sectarian and age old conflicts when applying it.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho