SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: FAC - SPURS 1 v 1 Chelsea

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Will you prefer holding on to Dier or sell him and get Ross Barkeley instead?
I dont rate Ross Barkley. Would keep Dier. Cant wait for Lamela and Rose to get back to fitness.
I agree I don't rate Barkley though I would take Barkley over that lazy bum Sissoko.
Its hard to believe these rumours regarding Douglas Costa as he is the type of player we need to have a killer instinct.
I am worried about Lamela if he is really leaving next season. I hope he stays.
I expect Rose to be match fit for the NLD next Sunday.
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: FAC - SPURS 2 v 4 Chelsea

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Ross Berkley, Diana Ross ni.
:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't see Lamela leaving at the end of next season. His injury has been a massive setback for his career and the club in general. It appears though Barca are sniffing at Eriksen. Now that is interesting.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:I don't see Lamela leaving at the end of next season. His injury has been a massive setback for his career and the club in general. It appears though Barca are sniffing at Eriksen. Now that is interesting.
Not surprised about Eriksen. Easily the most underrated player in the club.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I don't see Lamela leaving at the end of next season. His injury has been a massive setback for his career and the club in general. It appears though Barca are sniffing at Eriksen. Now that is interesting.
You are guys are going to have it hard holding on to a couple of players.

The likes of Eriksen, Rose and Kane have a high chance of leaving this summer. Then, Alli probably next summer. And then you have Aldereweild situation.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kwashiorkor Boys, how bodi?

Make sure you're watching at Wembley in a few weeks :taunt:

Pure and Applied Losers :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Kwashiorkor Boys, how bodi?

I see you've been released from the dog house :rotf: Congrats. We will be watching, God willing. I pray you win the cup. But make sure you watch CL next year since your team won't be in it. You must watch every single game :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Kwashiorkor Boys, how bodi?

I see you've been released from the dog house :rotf: Congrats. We will be watching, God willing. I pray you win the cup. But make sure you watch CL next year since your team won't be in it. You must watch every single game :sneaky:
Palm wine boy how bodi? Thought you were suck on da tree for a minute :woot:

Una get plenty experience with watching and hating others wey dey champions league so nothing spoil :mrgreen:

Console yourself I guess :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kicker is reporting that FC Bayern Munchen want to sign Kyle Walker.

Like I said, its not going to be easy holding on the your players. thats why I laugh at those who say "we dont have to win now, we can keep building the squad."

At this moment, if Kicker is right (and Kicker is very reliable in Germany), that is Rose and Walker most likely out. Then you have Ericksen, Dier and Kane.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

...Hi Sir..welcome to Mamaput International @ Wembley...I'll be your waiter...would you like TABLE 4-2? :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:...Hi Sir..welcome to Mamaput International @ Wembley...I'll be your waiter...would you like TABLE 4-2? :taunt:

You waited 4 - 2 long to come up with that.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:...Hi Sir..welcome to Mamaput International @ Wembley...I'll be your waiter...would you like TABLE 4-2? :taunt:

You waited 4 - 2 long to come up with that.
I was 4 ...2..overjoyed to even think abarrit :tic:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Is it on 4-2 nate that Spurs will finish the season empty handed? I think so!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Tbite wrote:Is it on 4-2 nate that Spurs will finish the season empty handed? I think so!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Tbite wrote:Is it on 4-2 nate that Spurs will finish the season empty handed? I think so!
U R 4..2..unkind :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video] :lol: :lol: spurs don suffer for Ale hand
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The New Lane taking shape :thumbs:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

pajimoh wrote:Image

The New Lane taking shape :thumbs:
Give you an idea of the scale of the new stadium :thumbs:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good picture, pajimoh.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Not feeling good about tomorrow.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Not feeling good about tomorrow.
Odiegwu :D
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

You have been following the media too much. Step back and relax. Tottenham will play and will give their best. Do not join the crowd who want to say this season is bad. Remember that we have surpassed our last season's performance. There is consistent improvement in the team and its results.

Whatever happens - remember that it is for love of the game that we follow it.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
You have been following the media too much. Step back and relax. Tottenham will play and will give their best. Do not join the crowd who want to say this season is bad. Remember that we have surpassed our last season's performance. There is consistent improvement in the team and its results.

Whatever happens - remember that it is for love of the game that we follow it.
It's coming close to the end of the season ans Chelsea are firmly in the driving seat. Regardless of what happens, it is Spurs that is keeping Chelsea from being comfortable. Many will look at Spurs but fail to look at other clubs that offered little.
If Chelsea keep winning then the title is theirs regardless of how persistent Spurs is. The failure is definitely not Spurs but other big clubs that made it easy for Chelsea.

Improvement is not only about trophies. Spurs as a club is on the upward trajectory. A new club and records being set on the field. We sold Bale for a world record fee at one point and they are already talking about Alli being another. All the clubs in Europe and the rest of the world, for a single club to be talking about breaking transfer record twice shows it's well run.
Trophies would be nice but constant upward trajectory will get us there eventually.

Hater can make their noise but I just focus on what we are doing. They hate on anything that moves when it suits them. It is what it is, we all do it.

COYS. COYS, COYS