SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: FAC - Fulham v SPURS

Post by kenmega »

toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:near disaster by Worm %$#@^& around
Im feeling sorry for Lopez
Lopez is a potential No1 if Lloris leaves
One of the best GK in La Liga last season and before but not yet made his debut for Spurs this season :atc:
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

If Only Trippier can play as a LB/LWB...he has been immense today...
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Eriksen blazes over the bar when put through by Kane
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lopez is still a few years away from commanding first team shirt. It is highly unlikely he will see first team action this season unless Vorm gets injured.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What will be our undoing this season will be our inability to be clinical in front of goal.We should have been at least 3 goals up if we took our chances.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:What will be our undoing this season will be our inability to be clinical in front of goal.We should have been at least 3 goals up if we took our chances.

I strongly doubt that will be your undoing. Like all preceding seasons, the curse will be your undoing
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:What will be our undoing this season will be our inability to be clinical in front of goal.We should have been at least 3 goals up if we took our chances.
This has been the problem this season...they lacked ruthlessness and aggression against smaller teams - Eriksen and Son are trying their best but they need to finish these teams off...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This match is boring. Its like training ground practice.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: FAC - Fulham 0 v 1 SPURS

Post by Its a Goal »

I long for the day we will have the instinct to want to score 4 5 6 goals no matter the opposition.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Fulham finished the half stronger
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

0-2
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane doubles his tally for the day to put Spurs 2 nil up.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One more and Kane can get to rest early.

kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: FAC - Fulham 0 v 2 SPURS

Post by kenmega »

Strange Fulham failed to get the offside trap...

Please take Kane off now...
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs' attacking set pieces have been poor for quite a few months now
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hopefully once Lamela returns he will start taking the freekicks. Eriksen has been awful all season with them.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ryan Sessegnon about to come on for Fulham
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Hopefully once Lamela returns he will start taking the freekicks. Eriksen has been awful all season with them.
I don't know what has happened to Eriksen, he used to score for fun from free kicks
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Alli misses from 5 yards
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why didn't Dele make the attempt with his head rather than leg?

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Aluko subbed off
Danny Blanchflower
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Kane should have scored there....

Anyway please Poch take him off...
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane gets his hat trick
Danny Blanchflower