SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL -Leic'ter 0 v 1 SPURS

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:
omonija wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
balo wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Poch was very angry on the touchline with Son fluffing his chances but we have created some chances without Eriksen. A bit disappointed with Ndidi

See Ndidi's moves?
At times kenmega worries me. Ndidi is playing against Spurs and he is disappointed? :???: :???: :???:
I am speaking as a football fan. Looks like Leicester scored from a Ndidi assist. He has improved in this game
kenmega is right. ndidi has been poor tonight, except for a 5 minute spell offensively. ball watching a lot, lazy defending, not assertive enough moving forward. ndidi still has plenty potential, but really needs to step up his aggressiveness and assertiveness.
Cant blame him. The manager, Shakespeare, played a useless clown next to him and then left him alone against Dembele and Wanyama. Ndidi would never have beaten those two on his own especially with Alli dropping back into midfield.
Blame tfco's houseboy, Daniel Amartey...aint he the defensive midfielder? I have seen him going forward though
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL -Leic'ter 1 v 4 SPURS

Post by Cristao II »

PS pajimoh - update scores o!!

PPS where is that useless Dutch physio? Twat said that Poch's teams run out of steam at end of the season!! Come again?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Officially Spurs' best away win in Premier League history (only behind Klinsmann's 4 goals in the 6-2 win over Wimbledon in May 1998).

Let's finish on a high against Hull on Sunday afternoon and expect Harry Kane to finish top goalscorer in the Premier League unless Lukaku scores a hattrick against Arsenal :D

THFC 4 LIFE
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

:D
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

kenmega wrote::D
Sheringham, Klinsmann, Defoe, Berbatov, Iversen, Ferdinand, Armstrong, Bale, Keane, Kane...can't think of the others...
Last edited by kenmega on Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Tottenham is a damn good team.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL -Leic'ter 1 v 6 SPURS

Post by paj »

Leicester wohwoh die!! :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:Tottenham is a damn good team.
Thanks bro but other haters can't bring themselves to say it. Alli at £5m? Damn
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

rubbish...Leicester just donate points like Fada Xmas..even Musa is been busy on match.com than the gym :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:PS pajimoh - update scores o!!

PPS where is that useless Dutch physio? Twat said that Poch's teams run out of steam at end of the season!! Come again?
Bro I've been trying since we scored the 6th. Internet is just breaking down. Africa internet internet connection is extremely annoying
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Kane is just 23 years old!! 23!! Damn!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now this is how to close out your season. Statement of intent. Wipes out the memory of the 5-1 loss to Newcastle on the last day of last season. This is what MoPo has been demanding from this team and I feel he is deliberately pushing them to finish strong so that they can get off to a roaring start next season.

There is a massive job on the hands of both MoPo and Levy and that is to be able to convince the likes of Kane, Dele, Erikssen and Alderweirld not to leave for the sake of money but stay and do something special. Spurs will never be able to match the financial strength of RM, Barca, ManU and City if they come calling for any of these players but if they can be convinced that their futu6re will be better served staying another season and go on to win the title next season than going to get their salary tripled, then they would have done well.

5th, 3rd 2nd... They should all stay and finish the job including Walker.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tottenham is an amazing team.
We all said that last season and we're saying it again this season

Remember, you have the most league points for the 2 seasons combined

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Its a Goal wrote: 5th, 3rd 2nd... They should all stay and finish the job including Walker.
i.e win the league?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]tfco[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: 5th, 3rd 2nd... They should all stay and finish the job including Walker.
i.e win the league?
That and that the CL.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
i.e win the league?
That and that the CL.
I am certain that from time to time, even you read your own posts and you just laugh. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:
i.e win the league?
That and that the CL.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bad....

IAG, if we are going to win the Premier League and Champions League, we need to increase our wage structure limit in order to compete with the best and that also means we need to offer six-figure contracts to the current players at THFC including Walker.
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL -Leic'ter 0 v 0 SPURS (Wed)

Post by kenmega »

kajifu wrote:Hmmm Spurs fans so the new stadium will be where WHL is?
Why was the old stadium not too bad destroy when the club could have buy land cheaper and built new stadium?
Will the stadium be like that of my beloved?
I wanted to respond to this in Ayo Akinfe style:

[1] There is limited space around North London
{2} The land is extremely expensive to buy in North London
[3] This is a better way to not only built a stadium, but also regeneration the whole area of Tottenham where social housing, new retail shops and transportation that will help the local community.
[4] The stadium will be far superior than the Emirates. I have been to the Emirates and the atmosphere was great but Tottenham's stadium will be much better in terms of design qualities, sound atmosphere and flexibility in terms of non-football related events.
[5] Speaking of non-football related events, THFC have proposed a flexible pitch that will be used for American Football NFL games in the future to generate a wealthy revenue in which we will promote NFL in the UK.
[6] The extra revenue will help Spurs to offer six-figure contracts to players and buy quality, 'world-class' players.
[7] It is a healthier option to stay at WHL than moving to the Olympic Stadium in Stratford.
[8] The problem with the old stadium is that only holds a capacity of 36,000 supporters.
[9] The stadium will help us generate our reputation in world football with Nike rumoured to sponsor the Stadium deal worth £400mil
[10] We need to win North London back from Arsenal in order to do what is best for football.

THFC 4 LIFE
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tottenham is an amazing team.
We all said that last season and we're saying it again this season

Remember, you have the most league points for the 2 seasons combined
Try and remain positive as you've always been, like "United's C team and "Meaningless Match". I also hope, as Maurinho is begging, Big Sam goes easy on you and field a weakened team. In the meantime Spurs will continue to do the best we can, no quater asked and....... Those who want to laugh can laugh. COYS, COYS,COYS
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If some rich Arab buys Spurs and injects anything close to 100-200 million to buy world class talent, they will win the premiership
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

marko wrote:If some rich Arab buys Spurs and injects anything close to 100-200 million to buy world class talent, they will win the premiership
Arab and Jews - Don't see it happening
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL -Leic'ter 0 v 0 SPURS (Wed)

Post by kajifu »

kenmega wrote:
kajifu wrote:Hmmm Spurs fans so the new stadium will be where WHL is?
Why was the old stadium not too bad destroy when the club could have buy land cheaper and built new stadium?
Will the stadium be like that of my beloved?
I wanted to respond to this in Ayo Akinfe style:

[1] There is limited space around North London
{2} The land is extremely expensive to buy in North London
[3] This is a better way to not only built a stadium, but also regeneration the whole area of Tottenham where social housing, new retail shops and transportation that will help the local community.
[4] The stadium will be far superior than the Emirates. I have been to the Emirates and the atmosphere was great but Tottenham's stadium will be much better in terms of design qualities, sound atmosphere and flexibility in terms of non-football related events.
[5] Speaking of non-football related events, THFC have proposed a flexible pitch that will be used for American Football NFL games in the future to generate a wealthy revenue in which we will promote NFL in the UK.
[6] The extra revenue will help Spurs to offer six-figure contracts to players and buy quality, 'world-class' players.
[7] It is a healthier option to stay at WHL than moving to the Olympic Stadium in Stratford.
[8] The problem with the old stadium is that only holds a capacity of 36,000 supporters.
[9] The stadium will help us generate our reputation in world football with Nike rumoured to sponsor the Stadium deal worth £400mil
[10] We need to win North London back from Arsenal in order to do what is best for football.

THFC 4 LIFE
Thanks for your respond,let me do Ayo style also
1)So the non football related events will be in the new main stadium ?I mean like the NFL games or another small stadium?
2)So how big will the new stadium be?60,000 capacity?
3)will the new stadium still be call WHL or the name will change?
4)So how will the new stadium regenerate the whole area?Will not be more expensive for the locals as new shops and housing will only go up interms of price?
5)Since the new stadium you said will be nice and better than my beloved emirate,will it cost too much to built like my beloved that built and turn that area to now like the best area in stadium in England?
6)How long the project will take to complete the stadium?
7)So Nike want to sponsor the stadium deal worth 400 million?So will they name it Nike stadium?
8)Will the new stadium be used as excuse for not competing with likes of beloved,Chelsea,city and Manu?
9)So the new stadium will make spurs win north London?
10)How is spurs wining North London good for football?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:If some rich Arab buys Spurs and injects anything close to 100-200 million to buy world class talent, they will win the premiership
Arab and Jews - Don't see it happening
Yet, one of your legends is a German. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?