SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Burnley 0 v 2 SPURS

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:Today is Swansea. Since they got Clement, they have been a lot better. The battle to go down will be interesting. Swansea have our old boys - Carroll, Sigurdsson, Naughton, Routledge. My hope is that Spurs win with no further injuries.
Midds held them to a draw on Sunday
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^Football ain't no mathematics or how do you explain Palace victory at the bridge?

From here on the lads have to avoid getting themselves all pent and wound up, feeling the pressure of gunning for the title. Just take each match as it comes.

The good news today is that Wanyama has not been declared unfit. Kane hasn't suffered any relapse so he is still on schedule for April 15 return.

COYS
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:^^Football ain't no mathematics or how do you explain Palace victory at the bridge?

From here on the lads have to avoid getting themselves all pent and wound up, feeling the pressure of gunning for the title. Just take each match as it comes.

The good news today is that Wanyama has not been declared unfit. Kane hasn't suffered any relapse so he is still on schedule for April 15 return.

COYS
But it helps our mentality. We need to go there with a mindset to get result. I know the ex Spurs will be up for it. They need to keep Siggy quiet
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:^^Football ain't no mathematics or how do you explain Palace victory at the bridge?

COYS
But it helps our mentality. We need to go there with a mindset to get result. I know the ex Spurs will be up for it. They need to keep Siggy quiet
The main loss for Swansea is Llorente. That is a massive loss for them. If they had that guy, it would be game on. We would need to be focused and not complacent. Lets ignore the media. Certain teams start this phase of the season on a roll. This is the last stretch of this marathon season. Lets give the old lady (WHL) a bladdy good send off.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Swansea 0 v 0 SPURS

Post by Its a Goal »

9 matches left in the season. If we can win 6 of them that gives us 80 points. The highest amount of points we would have accumulated in the EPL history. Hopefully it will be good enough to bring home glory.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:9 matches left in the season. If we can win 6 of them that gives us 80 points. The highest amount of points we would have accumulated in the EPL history. Hopefully it will be good enough to bring home glory.
Chelsea is fav at the moment. If they require 21 points to win the title, they only need 14 points from their last 9 games. Spurs would need 22 and hope Chelsea fails miserably. It's not impossible but a huge ask.

All we can do is to keep getting positive results and see where it leads at the end of the season
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Swansea

1Fabianski
26Naughton
33Fernandez
6Mawson
16Olsson
8Fer
24Cork
42Carroll
15Routledge
3J Ayew
23Sigurdsson

Substitutes

2Amat
4Ki Sung-yueng
13Nordfeldt
20Montero
28Narsingh
35Kingsley
62McBurnie

Tottenham

13Vorm
2Walker
4Alderweireld
5Vertonghen
33Davies
15Dier
19Dembélé
17Sissoko
20Alli
23Eriksen
7Son Heung-min

Substitutes

9Janssen
14Nkoudou
16Trippier
25Onomah
27Wimmer
30López
38Carter-Vickers
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Where's Lloris and Wanyama? Hmmmm . As always TGBTG. COYS, COYS, COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

4-4-2 at play today. I wonder what the news on Lloris is. Very concerning as Lopez is deputizing for Vorm.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:4-4-2 at play today. I wonder what the news on Lloris is. Very concerning as Lopez is deputizing for Vorm.
4-2-3-1 more like.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son with an early chance.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

pajimoh wrote:Where's Lloris and Wanyama? Hmmmm . As always TGBTG. COYS, COYS, COYS
Lloris is currently ill and Wanyama is not fit...we should get 3 points :D
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sisso should have done better with the opportunity he had.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kaiiI! look at the dumb sissokko! chei!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Swansea attacking. Not sitting back so it is an open game which should suit Spurs.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Routledge of all players..we will get a goal ASAP
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Swansea draws first blood.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Arsenal and West Ham are creating chances...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As expected, C-U-R-S-E-D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gotta give it to Spurs sha, they know how to let their fans down :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele with an almost individual brilliant goal.