Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 192  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Wembley sold out. Over 85,000 fans cheering on the mighty Spurs.

It might not be a traditional home game and it might not be to our advantage but we'll be there to enjoy a wonderful atmosphere.

The mighty Spurs - back in Europe and there to remain for a very very, very,..........long time :thumb:

Oh - Murderators - Spurs fans have decided to have a "one
Code:
[quote][quote][/quote][/quote]
season" game thread. It's our team and our decision. Please allow or WE'LL swear for your matter

Image

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Last edited by pajimoh on Sun May 21, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 159 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Wembley transformed into Spurs domain

Image

Image

Image
Image

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Last edited by pajimoh on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73218
Location: Earth
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73218
Location: Earth
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36738
Location: Eagles' Nest
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73218
Location: Earth
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?

:roll: is this a trick question or what? seriously ? nah inside agbalumo you dey live?

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?


I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 48931
Location: USA
pajimoh wrote:
Wembley sold out. Over 85,000 fans cheering on the mighty Spurs.

It might not be a traditional home game and it might not be to our advantage but we'll be there to enjoy a wonderful atmosphere.

The mighty Spurs - back in Europe and there to remain for a very very, very,..........long time :thumb:

Oh - Murderators - Spurs fans have decided to have a "one season" game thread. It's our team and our decision. Please allow or WE'LL swear for your matter

Image



Smart move .... I suggested the same for Arsenal games but dem no gree hear

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:23 pm
Posts: 3683
Can't wait to see Monaco deal with dem overated spurs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:31 am
Posts: 12136
rasak74 wrote:
Can't wait to see Monaco deal with dem overated spurs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Whom are man u playing in the Champions League :D

_________________
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4444
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?


apart from trying to make more money, new stadium currently in construction next to the old one which will be demolished next year- so all home league games next season will be played at wembley - guess using CL games to familiarize using stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
walesvilla wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?


apart from trying to make more money, new stadium currently in construction next to the old one which will be demolished next year- so all home league games next season will be played at wembley - guess using CL games to familiarize using stadium.


Downside of playing at Wembley - It won't feel like home at first

Upside - After playing there for about a year, if we ever get into a cup final then it will be a home ground :sneaky:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 29550
I expect Spurs to beat this Monaco and top that group.Those people posting on CL game when their team is not even playing in CL need to exit the thread if they trying to yap a Cl team.
Up north London,,hopefully the two teams coming out of London to play in Cl will be from north London from now on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:31 am
Posts: 12136
pajimoh wrote:
Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up

Surprised, I expected him to start the Moose

_________________
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
toyin133 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up

Surprised, I expected him to start the Moose

I expect him to come in at some point but how match fit is he?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36738
Location: Eagles' Nest
pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?


I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.

My point exactly...so it is because of money...If they can still play league games there, why not play CL games there...You lose that home advantage because of money? You get my gist now?

Btw BP, your head no dey house... :taunt: :twisted:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco


Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues


Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?


I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.

My point exactly...so it is because of money...If they can still play league games there, why not play CL games there...You lose that home advantage because of money? You get my gist now?

Btw BP, your head no dey house... :taunt: :twisted:

money and safety. It's Europe not EPL.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 26210
Tottenham
1 Lloris

2 Walker
4 Alderweireld
5 Vertonghen
33 Davies

15 Dier
20 Alli

7 Son Heung-min
23 Eriksen
11 Lamela

10 Kane


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:00 pm
Posts: 11441
all the boys in my office at this game

_________________
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25120
Anyone with links? Of all days, still stuck at work

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 192  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AYALA, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Shownoja and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group