Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 192  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:16 pm 

Wembley sold out. Over 85,000 fans cheering on the mighty Spurs.

It might not be a traditional home game and it might not be to our advantage but we'll be there to enjoy a wonderful atmosphere.

The mighty Spurs - back in Europe and there to remain for a very very, very,..........long time :thumb:

Oh - Murderators - Spurs fans have decided to have a "one
Code:
[quote][quote][/quote][/quote]
season" game thread. It's our team and our decision. Please allow or WE'LL swear for your matter

Last edited by pajimoh on Sun May 21, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 159 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:31 pm 

Wembley transformed into Spurs domain

Last edited by pajimoh on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 pm 

the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:00 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues

Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea

So what happened to White Hart Lane?

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:02 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:roll: is this a trick question or what? seriously ? nah inside agbalumo you dey live?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:12 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Wembley sold out. Over 85,000 fans cheering on the mighty Spurs.

It might not be a traditional home game and it might not be to our advantage but we'll be there to enjoy a wonderful atmosphere.

The mighty Spurs - back in Europe and there to remain for a very very, very,..........long time :thumb:

Oh - Murderators - Spurs fans have decided to have a "one season" game thread. It's our team and our decision. Please allow or WE'LL swear for your matter

Smart move .... I suggested the same for Arsenal games but dem no gree hear

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:16 pm 

Can't wait to see Monaco deal with dem overated spurs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:41 pm 

rasak74 wrote:
Can't wait to see Monaco deal with dem overated spurs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Whom are man u playing in the Champions League :D

Danny Blanchflower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:18 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

apart from trying to make more money, new stadium currently in construction next to the old one which will be demolished next year- so all home league games next season will be played at wembley - guess using CL games to familiarize using stadium.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:29 pm 

walesvilla wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

apart from trying to make more money, new stadium currently in construction next to the old one which will be demolished next year- so all home league games next season will be played at wembley - guess using CL games to familiarize using stadium.

Downside of playing at Wembley - It won't feel like home at first

Upside - After playing there for about a year, if we ever get into a cup final then it will be a home ground :sneaky:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm 

Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm 

I expect Spurs to beat this Monaco and top that group.Those people posting on CL game when their team is not even playing in CL need to exit the thread if they trying to yap a Cl team.
Up north London,,hopefully the two teams coming out of London to play in Cl will be from north London from now on.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up

Surprised, I expected him to start the Moose

Danny Blanchflower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:55 pm 

toyin133 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Surprised, I expected him to start the Moose

I expect him to come in at some point but how match fit is he?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.

My point exactly...so it is because of money...If they can still play league games there, why not play CL games there...You lose that home advantage because of money? You get my gist now?

Btw BP, your head no dey house... :taunt: :twisted:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

My point exactly...so it is because of money...If they can still play league games there, why not play CL games there...You lose that home advantage because of money? You get my gist now?

Btw BP, your head no dey house... :taunt: :twisted:

money and safety. It's Europe not EPL.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:31 pm 

Tottenham
1 Lloris

2 Walker
4 Alderweireld
5 Vertonghen
33 Davies

15 Dier
20 Alli

7 Son Heung-min
23 Eriksen
11 Lamela

10 Kane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm 

all the boys in my office at this game

"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 pm 

Anyone with links? Of all days, still stuck at work

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 192  Next