SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 4 v 0 Watford

Post by danfo driver »

Are you guys open to Barkley (Everton). Credible rumor that you guys have agreement with him, but not Everton, yet.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: Are you guys open to Barkley (Everton). Credible rumor that you guys have agreement with him, but not Everton, yet.
Was surprised to hear that he has Nigerian blood in him. I'm not too sold on him but he can be a useful addition.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS v B'mouth

Post by pajimoh »

TGBTG. Come on boys, do us proud and maintain the him record with another WIN.

COYS, COYS, COYS
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
muddy
Egg
Egg

Post by muddy »

Its a Goal wrote:This is a true reflection of how well and consistent Spurs has been. If we can continue to stay consistent and find a way to improve by a marginal 5% next season over this season then there is a good chance of us winning the league.

Skewing statistics to suit one's agender. Nicely done but it doesn't count
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

muddy wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:This is a true reflection of how well and consistent Spurs has been. If we can continue to stay consistent and find a way to improve by a marginal 5% next season over this season then there is a good chance of us winning the league.

Skewing statistics to suit one's agenda. Nicely done but it doesn't count
To you it doesn't count. To those who spend the money and have a 3 to 5 years agenda to lifting the title and building a team that won't break the bank while building the stadium, it counts a lot.
This I the problem when people who know nothing give their opinions about something people plan on a daily basis.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wanyama dropped. MoPo going for all out attack.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Looks like 4-4-2 to me or 4-2-3-1

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tottenham XI: Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane

Subs: Janssen,Wanyama, Trippier, Sissoko, Onomah, Wimmer, Pau Lopez

Bournemouth XI: Boruc, Adam Smith, Francis, Steve Cook, Daniels, Stanislas, Arter, Wilshere, Pugh, King, Afobe

Subs: Gradel, Lewis Cook, Allsop, Fraser, Mings, Mousset, Cargill

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sunderland have played more games than they have in points. Woefully inadequate.
Last edited by balo on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dembele opens the deadlock and ends his drought.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The Dem Buster
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

My Son makes it 2 :D.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son shines
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goal as a result of Eriksen intercepting a pass then Dier blocking the ball then Kane laying the ball on to Son to finish off with a plum.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 1 v 0 B'mouth

Post by oloye »

This is what it means to be ruthless in front of goal. Those ManU clowns should come and learn the art of ruthless and clinical finishing.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is amazing how Wilshere has regressed so badly..another one of them english products who flatter to deceive.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

oloye wrote:It is amazing how Wilshere has regressed so badly..another one of them english products who flatter to deceive.
He was the victim of overhyping by the mugooners, this is his natural level :D
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 2 v 0 B'mouth

Post by oloye »

Spurs playing like champs...truth be told Poch has done a terrific job with this team....see swagger!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been the 3rd goal there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Come on Eriksen. Should have done better.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That would have been some goal...Spurs cruising all the way!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Spurs playing like champs...truth be told Poch has done a terrific job with this team....see swagger!
I want to see us do this against Chelsea, ARSEnal and ManU when those matches come up.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Turning out to be another routine game. Just hope the boys won't be too complacent in the 2nd half and let Bournemouth back in.