SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 2 v 0 Arsenal

Post by toyin133 »

great save Cech bravo
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I don't even know why Cech is fit for today's match :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

moose for Son
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:I don't even know why Cech is fit for today's match :twisted:
Abi o...of days to be fit :mad:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Walcott coming on :boo:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

toyin133 wrote:
oloye wrote:They tearing Arsenal apart like a worn out ankara wrapper
Spoken like a man who has torn off a few ankara wrappers in his time :lol: :lol:
In Oloye's time Obioma used to B a profitable business. He singlehandedly provide a few of them with constant work :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: They tearing Arsenal apart like a worn out ankara wrapper
Spoken like a man who has torn off a few ankara wrappers in his time :lol: :lol:
In Oloye's time Obioma used to B a profitable business. He singlehandedly provide a few of them with constant work :tic:
Legendary stuff, on and off the field :clap: :clap: :clap:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Walker for Trippier.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: They tearing Arsenal apart like a worn out ankara wrapper
Una dey crase all of una Spudites..na me una dey take play triangle :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why is the agbaya Ozil pushing his junior away?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko on for Dele.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Sissoko for Alli
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You just to have to admire Dele's work ethics in this match. He put in a fantastic shift in his defensive duties.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 fantastic points. St. Totteringham is official dead.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Arsenal beaten like konga drums!

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

So Wenger's 2 game winning streak comes to an end :D
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:

Odiegwu :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:3 fantastic points. St. Totteringham is official dead.
The question is whether we name today St. Arsehole's day or are we too classy to celebrate finishing above the woolwich wanderers :D :D :D
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:I guess the three at the back aint working no more

Remember when they told us Wenger invented 3-4-3? :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - C'Palace 0 v 1 SPURS

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Tomorrow will be a sad day for me. We bid farewell to White Hart Lane. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Arsenal have the best record of any club playing at White Hart Lane. Who else has won 2 league titles on that ground?

Certainly not Spuds.

Indeed, WAFOOLISHMAN, it is a sad day for you :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:I guess the three at the back aint working no more

Remember when they told us Wenger invented 3-4-3? :rotf:
They have been clowning around for decades :lol: How do you think they managed to run up over 500 pages of yarning opaks on CE! :lol:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Thanks to Spurs, the EPL season is being extended and made relevant up to the last two games of the season. That is 9 wins in a tow. Normally that would be championship winning form but Chelsea had built up so much momentum. Thanks to the failures of other teams to represent
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

My friend...be quiet there and enjoy your once every blue moon finish above the Gunners!
toyin133 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:3 fantastic points. St. Totteringham is official dead.
The question is whether we name today St. Arsehole's day or are we too classy to celebrate finishing above the woolwich wanderers :D :D :D
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."