Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 192  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:59 pm 

Deft touches from Dele in the defensive half getting Spurs out of trouble.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:01 pm 

Redmond causing too much problem on the right side.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm 

That was a lucky break for Spurs. Dier kicked Tadic in the penalty when he wanted to go for the ball but ref didn't call it.

Blatant penalty kick in Tadic denied .... wow ...

Andre Marriner a Tottenham referee. .... shocking decision considering how easily he give a phantom PK to Adele .., smh

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

Decent half and the scoreline reflects it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 pm 

anikulapo wrote:

Andre Marriner a Tottenham referee. .... shocking decision considering how easily he give a phantom PK to Adele .., smh

Here comes inspector goon. Only ever see fouls and cheatings :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
That was a lucky break for Spurs. Dier kicked Tadic in the penalty when he wanted to go for the ball but ref didn't call it.

Davies kicked Tadic

Danny Blanchflower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:11 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:
How we are doing? I'm at Borehamwood watching Arsenal ladies vs Spurs ladies FA CUP game...

Keep us updated. I hope our girls can do it. They've been going great this season. They in about 3 or 4 cup finals already and top the league games ww two games in hand

Nice one by our girls :clap: :clap: :clap:.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, Spurs ladies getting thrashed 5-0 by Arsenal ladies. Totally one sided game here in Borehamwood...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:12 pm 

anikulapo wrote:

Somebody please give him his pacifier.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm 

kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:
How we are doing? I'm at Borehamwood watching Arsenal ladies vs Spurs ladies FA CUP game...

Keep us updated. I hope our girls can do it. They've been going great this season. They in about 3 or 4 cup finals already and top the league games ww two games in hand

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, Spurs ladies getting thrashed 5-0 by Arsenal ladies. Totally one sided game here in Borehamwood...

We are not on Arsenal's level in ladies football. We are still trying to enter the top tier.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm 

kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:

Wow, gulf in class. Their first defeat of the season. The ladies are two leagues below the goons. Good experience though

Last edited by pajimoh on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 pm 

kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:

You for do well not bothering mentioning this :sneaky:.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:15 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Somebody please give him his pacifier.

Dip it in palm wine first :tic:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:25 pm 

Damn. Defenders fell asleep in the back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm 

Game on 2-1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm 

Son. Come on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm 

Southampton having a lot of the ball. This is getting worrying.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:33 pm 

Dembele needs to work on his decision when in front of the opponent's 18.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:34 pm 

Wanyama bags a yellow.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:34 pm 

All this bookings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:35 pm 

The boys are not playing with intensity this match requires therefore giving S'ton the initiative to attack.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm 

Come on guys, we need one more goal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:40 pm 

Referee is overcompensating for not giving Southampton a pen in the 1st half

Danny Blanchflower

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 192  Next