Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6624
Location: London
Pochettino breaking records like a king at Spurs :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 36502
Location: Transition
Alderweirld gives Spurs the biggest victory of the season so far.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:31 am
Posts: 12827
1-7 Hull collapse

_________________
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6624
Location: London
Best away win in our history :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
kenmega wrote:
Pochettino breaking records like a king at Spurs :D


trophyless king :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72768
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
pajimoh wrote:
So Harry missed 16 weeks, still manage to top score and now Spurs the highest goal scorers and conceded the least. The moral of the story - get another decent striker. The title was lost during Kane's first injury


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what about...

- the UCL exit
- the loss to Gent
- EFL exit
- FA Cup exit

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28203
7th Heaven

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:31 am
Posts: 12827
FT
And the Spurs go marching on

_________________
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6624
Location: London
FT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28203
kenmega wrote:
Pochettino breaking records like a king at Spurs :D

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29463
Well done boys. Felt bad for Dawson, Huddles, and Mason but no emotions on the pitch. I love this club for the football and philosophy. Glad to see a manager like Poch there.

PS Kyle Walker - I will not beg you to stay. It is your choice. You move - we will find a replacement.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29463
Confirm if I am wrong - Kane: Golden Boot, Eriksen - 2nd Most Assists, Lloris narrowly missed out on Golden Glove. Very good season and improvements while playing beautiful football.

Hope next season continues the improvement. It will not be easy but one improves when one is in difficulty. COYS!! Thanks for the many beautiful memories this season. It was almost perfect!! Unbeaten at home in WHL last season.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Last edited by Cristao II on Sun May 21, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6624
Location: London
Summary of the Premier League 2016/17 for Spurs

[1] Highest goalscorers in the Premier League.
[2] Best defence in the Premier League.
[3] Kane finished top goalscorer for the 2nd consecutive time with 29 goals..(with 4 hat tricks in one season)
[4] Eriksen produced the highest assist in the Premier League.
[5] Produced best win sequence in the Premier League is our history.
[6] Lost only 4 games in the Premier League.
[7] Lloris kept a record of 15 clean sheets.
[8] Finished above Arsenal in the Premier League for the first time since 1995.
[9] Finished unbeaten at home in the Premier League for the first time.
[10] To finish the season in style, we produced the best away win in our history today

The 'Ruthless Progression' of THFC continues and Pochettino has done wonders this season.

If we sign 3 quality players next season, then we might have a chance to win the title and trophies.

Levy, please offer these guys a contract (except for Walker) and hope we continue to achieve well.

THFC 4 LIFE :D
COYFS for Eternity :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29463
From a Spurs forum...

Quote:
Just to think.......if we'd beaten West Ham we'd be second now.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40589
Location: on the move
danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Pochettino breaking records like a king at Spurs :D


trophyless king :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


He opened the door and you obliged. Kai.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6624
Location: London
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Pochettino breaking records like a king at Spurs :D


trophyless king :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


He opened the door and you obliged. Kai.


Congrats to Chelsea :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72768
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
kenmega wrote:
Summary of the Premier League 2016/17 for Spurs

[1] Highest goalscorers in the Premier League.
[2] Best defence in the Premier League.
[3] Kane finished top goalscorer for the 2nd consecutive time with 29 goals..(with 4 hat tricks in one season)
[4] Eriksen produced the highest assist in the Premier League.
[5] Produced best win sequence in the Premier League is our history.
[6] Lost only 4 games in the Premier League.
[7] Lloris kept a record of 15 clean sheets.
[8] Finished above Arsenal in the Premier League for the first time since 1995.
[9] Finished unbeaten at home in the Premier League for the first time.
[10] To finish the season in style, we produced the best away win in our history today


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All these superlatives.

The one that is missing is.....'WON'

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6624
Location: London
tfco wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Summary of the Premier League 2016/17 for Spurs

[1] Highest goalscorers in the Premier League.
[2] Best defence in the Premier League.
[3] Kane finished top goalscorer for the 2nd consecutive time with 29 goals..(with 4 hat tricks in one season)
[4] Eriksen produced the highest assist in the Premier League.
[5] Produced best win sequence in the Premier League is our history.
[6] Lost only 4 games in the Premier League.
[7] Lloris kept a record of 15 clean sheets.
[8] Finished above Arsenal in the Premier League for the first time since 1995.
[9] Finished unbeaten at home in the Premier League for the first time.
[10] To finish the season in style, we produced the best away win in our history today


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All these superlatives.

The one that is missing is.....'WON'


I am going to change the subject and wish you all the best on Wednesday :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40589
Location: on the move
kenmega wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Pochettino breaking records like a king at Spurs :D


trophyless king :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


He opened the door and you obliged. Kai.


Congrats to Chelsea :thumb:


Thanks bro :clap:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29463
kenmega wrote:
tfco wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Summary of the Premier League 2016/17 for Spurs

[1] Highest goalscorers in the Premier League.
[2] Best defence in the Premier League.
[3] Kane finished top goalscorer for the 2nd consecutive time with 29 goals..(with 4 hat tricks in one season)
[4] Eriksen produced the highest assist in the Premier League.
[5] Produced best win sequence in the Premier League is our history.
[6] Lost only 4 games in the Premier League.
[7] Lloris kept a record of 15 clean sheets.
[8] Finished above Arsenal in the Premier League for the first time since 1995.
[9] Finished unbeaten at home in the Premier League for the first time.
[10] To finish the season in style, we produced the best away win in our history today


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All these superlatives.

The one that is missing is.....'WON'


I am going to change the subject and wish you all the best on Wednesday :D


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your class is wasted on him. He is one of those fans who think supporting a football club is only valid if they win trophies every season.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28203
Cristao II wrote:
kenmega wrote:
tfco wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Summary of the Premier League 2016/17 for Spurs

[1] Highest goalscorers in the Premier League.
[2] Best defence in the Premier League.
[3] Kane finished top goalscorer for the 2nd consecutive time with 29 goals..(with 4 hat tricks in one season)
[4] Eriksen produced the highest assist in the Premier League.
[5] Produced best win sequence in the Premier League is our history.
[6] Lost only 4 games in the Premier League.
[7] Lloris kept a record of 15 clean sheets.
[8] Finished above Arsenal in the Premier League for the first time since 1995.
[9] Finished unbeaten at home in the Premier League for the first time.
[10] To finish the season in style, we produced the best away win in our history today


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All these superlatives.

The one that is missing is.....'WON'


I am going to change the subject and wish you all the best on Wednesday :D


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your class is wasted on him. He is one of those fans who think supporting a football club is only valid if they win trophies every season.

Add to what you just said he thinks he has to hate every other teams to feel good about his own team.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29463
PS pajimoh - update title. I dey go watch all the highlights of Spurs matches this season. I been dey download 'em through the season.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 36502
Location: Transition
Image
The man with the golden boots.

Not bad for the winner of a one season wonder.... 3 years in row :rotf:.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charlie, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group