D-DAY HERE: Rangers 4 El Kanemi 0 FT (Egbuchulam x3, Osas)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shola4la
Egg
Egg
Re: D-DAY HERE: Rangers 4 El Kanemi 0 FT (Egbuchulam x3, Osa

Post by shola4la »

UP RANGERS!!!

Toxic and other Sooting fans.... una dey watch so? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

say it after me.....

CHAMPIONS!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Gotti wrote:Trophy presentation... :thumbs:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

After how many decades.

Yes MFM survived.

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

To me what this support for Rangers shows is that the legacy teams such as Rangers, 3Sc, Pillars etc have far deeper support than the new age teams. I remember going to a final of the Africa Cup Winners Cup in Lagos to watch Julius Berger host JS Kabylie in the 1990s. I was shocked to see the National Team sparse. I wondered if this was really the Cup Winners Cup final until fans explained that the difference was Julius Berger playing and not Stationery Stores.

I am really hoping that teams like Mighty Jets, Bendel Insurance, Heartland, and Stationery Stores can return to the big league (NPFL). Jets came so close this year until Katsina United to the spot on the last day.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

ukwala wrote:
Like I said enjoy it because it is coming home to Enyimba city next season.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

Enugu II wrote:To me what this support for Rangers shows is that the legacy teams such as Rangers, 3Sc, Pillars etc have far deeper support than the new age teams. I remember going to a final of the Africa Cup Winners Cup in Lagos to watch Julius Berger host JS Kabylie in the 1990s. I was shocked to see the National Team sparse. I wondered if this was really the Cup Winners Cup final until fans explained that the difference was Julius Berger playing and not Stationery Stores.

I am really hoping that teams like Mighty Jets, Bendel Insurance, Heartland, and Stationery Stores can return to the big league (NPFL). Jets came so close this year until Katsina United to the spot on the last day.
Big shame a state like Imo cannot maintain a premier division team, likewise Edo and Cross River. Heartland was in the continent only 4 seasons ago, how they fell so fast baffles me.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
Enugu II wrote:To me what this support for Rangers shows is that the legacy teams such as Rangers, 3Sc, Pillars etc have far deeper support than the new age teams. I remember going to a final of the Africa Cup Winners Cup in Lagos to watch Julius Berger host JS Kabylie in the 1990s. I was shocked to see the National Team sparse. I wondered if this was really the Cup Winners Cup final until fans explained that the difference was Julius Berger playing and not Stationery Stores.

Big shame a state like Imo cannot maintain a premier division team, likewise Edo and Cross River. Heartland was in the continent only 4 seasons ago, how they fell so fast baffles me.
Ask the guy man governor, he may be able to explain :taunt:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

How come we aren't playing home matches in Enugu?? The stadium looks nice.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bret- hart wrote:How come we aren't playing home matches in Enugu?? The stadium looks nice.
Bret-Hart,

Home games for SE has not been solely based on how good the stadium is. The state government has to provide some sponsorship of the game. Kaduna, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom have provided that support.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

anikulapo wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Gotti wrote:Trophy presentation... :thumbs:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I celebrated the win at Kings Lounge in Barking yesterday. I wish there was an Enugu Rangers public holiday today, so I don't have to be at work. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Cic so you visit Kings lounge in Barking! Interesting I must hook up with you when next am in town that place happens to be my hang out joint. Folks stay in Upney. Took two bottles of big stout and fish peppers at Latitude lounge here in ibadan to celebrate, my friends just can't get there heads round my supporting Rangers. Lol! They all follow Sooting! Tufiakwa!
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Cic so you visit Kings lounge in Barking! Interesting I must hook up with you when next am in town that place happens to be my hang out joint. Folks stay in Upney. Took two bottles of big stout and fish peppers at Latitude lounge here in ibadan to celebrate, my friends just can't get there heads round my supporting Rangers. Lol! They all follow Sooting! Tufiakwa!
:thumbs: :thumbs: Oluwaseye, I live in Hornchurch. PM me next time you are in town.
http://www.naijiant.com/
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

You can watch highlights of the game here:

http://www.supersport.com/football/nigeria/video/803354

So sad to see Ifeanyi Egwin break his leg in the last minute. I pray that guy walks again let alone play football.... very sad :(
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

shola4la wrote:You can watch highlights of the game here:

So sad to see Ifeanyi Egwin break his leg in the last minute. I pray that guy walks again let alone play football.... very sad :(
Thanks for the video, chief. So over the moon for our beloved Enugu Rangers. If we can now see the revival of other great teams of the past. Sad abut the broken leg which was a downer. Hope Egwin recovers soon.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Cic so you visit Kings lounge in Barking! Interesting I must hook up with you when next am in town that place happens to be my hang out joint. Folks stay in Upney. Took two bottles of big stout and fish peppers at Latitude lounge here in ibadan to celebrate, my friends just can't get there heads round my supporting Rangers. Lol! They all follow Sooting! Tufiakwa!
Rangers' support is national and international. I met one ex-Uganda Cranes player some years ago - a taxi driver. When he found out I was Nigerian he reeled off a list of ex Green Eagles players like CCC, Okala, Adokiye etc and then asked after Rangers, 'his team'. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

shola4la wrote:You can watch highlights of the game here:

I think I caught the end of a ciip on Channels Sports News this morning stating that he had undergone surgery (or was in surgery) and that things had gone well.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "