Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Looks like Brazil is back!
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275158
Page 2 of 2

Author:  TheHitman47 [ Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

King Futcha wrote:
no credit given.

Conmebol is weak these days.


UEFA is overrated as hell and has been with it's history. These retarded Euro qualifiers are showing me that.

Also CONMEBOL still has a 60% win ratio against UEFA at the World Cup.

Author:  mcal [ Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

...they are back?
Wait when David and Thiago Silva start crying and praying out loud, and Neymar start rolling on the ground at every touch, faking injury, after a thumping you'll know they are not back yet :biggrin:

Author:  platinum [ Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Back? They overachieved at the world cup but they were never 7-1 worse than Germany.
Big Phil is a good coach but if they'd stuck with Menezes, they'd be further along. At any rate, I don't think they went anywhere.

Author:  Robotnik [ Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

E be like say they have qualified for the world cup 2018 with some games to spare

Author:  anointed [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Iran is latest country to qualify for the World Cup. Make US just qualify and then hope both of them are in the same group again.

Can we make this a thread for countries as they qualify for the 2018 WC?

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

TheHitman47 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
no credit given.

Conmebol is weak these days.


UEFA is overrated as hell and has been with it's history. These retarded Euro qualifiers are showing me that.

Also CONMEBOL still has a 60% win ratio against UEFA at the World Cup.

so you've been to hell before?

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Everyone wrote off Brazilian football in 2014. However they look a lot stronger now. Two solid CDs in Tiago Silva and Sideshow Bob, Alves, Marcelo, and Sandro at FB, plus Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino, and Douglas Costa in attack...

Author:  Kabalega [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

wiseone wrote:
Everyone wrote off Brazilian football in 2014. However they look a lot stronger now. Two solid CDs in Tiago Silva and Sideshow Bob, Alves, Marcelo, and Sandro at FB, plus Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino, and Renato Sanches in attack...
Chile and Argentina are better.
Heck, Cameroon can take care of Brazil.

Author:  Tobi17 [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Kabalega wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Everyone wrote off Brazilian football in 2014. However they look a lot stronger now. Two solid CDs in Tiago Silva and Sideshow Bob, Alves, Marcelo, and Sandro at FB, plus Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino, and Renato Sanches in attack...
Chile and Argentina are better.
Heck, Cameroon can take care of Brazil.

You need to be slapped...twice

Author:  Kabalega [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Tobi17 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Everyone wrote off Brazilian football in 2014. However they look a lot stronger now. Two solid CDs in Tiago Silva and Sideshow Bob, Alves, Marcelo, and Sandro at FB, plus Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino, and Renato Sanches in attack...
Chile and Argentina are better.
Heck, Cameroon can take care of Brazil.

You need to be slapped...twice

You 3 times!

Author:  Samora Machel [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

wiseone wrote:
Everyone wrote off Brazilian football in 2014. However they look a lot stronger now. Two solid CDs in Tiago Silva and Sideshow Bob, Alves, Marcelo, and Sandro at FB, plus Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino, and Renato Sanches in attack...



Chief Renato Sanchez is Portuguese and starred for them in past Euros

Author:  wiseone [ Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Thanks for pointing out the typo. Was meant to say "Douglas Costa". Now fixed.

Samora Machel wrote:

Chief Renato Sanchez is Portuguese and starred for them in past Euros

Author:  anointed [ Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Japan is through to Russia after beating Australia 2-0

So it's:

Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan

through to Russia 2018

https://sports.yahoo.com/world-cup-bubb ... 16852.html

Author:  anointed [ Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Iroha,

Could you please let the thread subject reflect that the thread collates countries who qualify for the 2018 WC. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/