What's best site for streaming games

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
What's best site for streaming games

Post by Comrade Machel »

Help. I'm asking ahead of time. I've only got BT Sport and not Sky and I can't go to the pub I sprained my ankle and using a moonboot :curse: :oops: :cry:

Desperate to watch Arsenal Vs Chelsea
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What's best site for streaming games

Post by jette1 »

The mere fact you wore a moon boot earns no sympathy for you
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

jette1 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:45 pm The mere fact you wore a moon boot earns no sympathy for you
:rotf: :rotf:
Good one chief

But I had no choice it's a bad sprain twisted my ankle on steps into the house. Not been seen in public though

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Comrade Machel wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:53 pm
jette1 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:45 pm The mere fact you wore a moon boot earns no sympathy for you
Good one chief

But I had no choice it's a bad sprain twisted my ankle on steps into the house. Not been seen in public though
Try utube tv and cancel after the game, you can do this as many times as you want, they don’t care
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

jette1 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:14 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:53 pm
Good one chief

Try utube tv and cancel after the game, you can do this as many times as you want, they don’t care
Thanks oga