Arsenal laughing thread…

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Arsenal laughing thread…

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

City have 2 games at hand and I don’t see anyone capable of slowing them down the rest of the way. Arsenal still has to face Chelsea, Newcastle and Brighton. It’s all over folks 🤔❗️

Cheers.
gosh
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal laughing thread…

Post by gosh »

Maybe not so fast, because football is not mathematics.
Often times, it is the unsuspecting bottom teams that can give the top ones surprising tough games. I know many people have assumed Manchester City has "easier" games going forward. We will see, but they may very well not have it wrapped up, just yet.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

gosh wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:22 am Maybe not so fast, because football is not mathematics.
Often times, it is the unsuspecting bottom teams that can give the top ones surprising tough games. I know many people have assumed Manchester City has "easier" games going forward. We will see, but they may very well not have it wrapped up, just yet.
They are definitely in the driver’s seat❗️

Cheers.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

I still think Arsenal still have a chance and might still go on and win it. I want them to as a fan. But having said that I don't think this team is a great team worthy of being the champions of England. Take away Saka, Oodegard and maybe Jesus to me it's average judging by teams which have over the years won the league. Moreso comparing it with teams that grace the Champions League

If they win the league it will be wonderful but I'll be very surprised
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:19 pm I still think Arsenal still have a chance and might still go on and win it. I want them to as a fan. But having said that I don't think this team is a great team worthy of being the champions of England. Take away Saka, Oodegard and maybe Jesus to me it's average judging by teams which have over the years won the league. Moreso comparing it with teams that grace the Champions League

If they win the league it will be wonderful but I'll be very surprised
With regards the highlighted, did you check on Arsenal and ManCity remaining schedules to see
what's in front of both teams? Please don't check with your heart. :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

It's not over yet so there isn't anything to laugh about tbh.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Mr. Piffington wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:06 pm It's not over yet so there isn't anything to laugh about tbh.
I really admire your optimism but sorry, this one is a lost cause🙂❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:06 pm It's not over yet so there isn't anything to laugh about tbh.
City has 2 games in hand. Even if they lose one, and win the next, they are still ahead of assanal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."