Jay-Jay and possibly Kanu to become briefly active again ..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Jay-Jay and possibly Kanu to become briefly active again

Post by Rawlings »

Mr Shows wrote:China was added to bolster viewing coverage stats from the far East... Guess they only allocated one slot to Africa... A toss up between Nigeria and Ghana is a no brainer :dream: ...Abedi and Yeboah?? Simply no global appeal :tic:
Let me see if I get the "Naija logic": Gao Leilei & Hao Haidong have global appeal :laugh:

China and Naija were invited for the obvious reasons: when it come to Asia & Africa, it's about the population not the football
Otherwise, they would have invited Japan/South Korea & Cameroon
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:So no Ghena?
you this persin :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...yes no Ghana...it is not meant for the SHORT PEOPLE...Dwarf of West Africa...
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Rawlings wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:China was added to bolster viewing coverage stats from the far East... Guess they only allocated one slot to Africa... A toss up between Nigeria and Ghana is a no brainer :dream: ...Abedi and Yeboah?? Simply no global appeal :tic:
Let me see if I get the "Naija logic": Gao Leilei & Hao Haidong have global appeal :laugh:

China and Naija were invited for the obvious reasons: when it come to Asia & Africa, it's about the population not the football
...wRongling, Ghana need to go for at least CONFEDERATION CUP...it is for recent continental champions...
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Metho scorpion wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

...wRongling, Ghana need to go for at least CONFEDERATION CUP...it is for recent continental champions...
Oga how bodi?
Since Trump come power, una dey a bit undercover
.... can we read anything into that?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Rawlings wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Oga how bodi?
Since Trump come power, una dey a bit undercover
.... can we read anything into that?
Check you mail bro...
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Prince wrote:Kids are looking forward to it, I shall be attending Saturday morning. A chance to watch JJ again, Nigeria v Brazil in one of the games
I shall be going for that session too, should be good

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse