In Defence of Moses Simon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: In Defence of Moses Simon

Post by Damunk »

walesvilla wrote:
bully12 wrote:Who knows the answer to this my inquisitive question. Did Rohr closed the door finally on Imoh or does Imo has a chance of coming back in the future? Imo we all saw in the Olympics was not bad. I heartily think he will complement Iwobi, Kelechi,Mikel and Success very well. There is no question about it, that will be an awesone attacking team . With the grace of Most high God if Balogun, Odubanjo and Joel Obi become injury free indubitably that will be unstoppable team and will exceed the achievements of !994 team .As 1994 team is the measuring yardstick for subsequent teams after them.
Though I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic because I was this excited when I used to think about team consisting Mikel,Taye Taiwo, Chiendu Obasi, Martins ,Onyekachi Apam,Vincent Enyema,Victor Nnoso and Osaeze. I used to think then the team has chance of winning world cup when gel together. Unfortunately,the team did not come close of fulfilling my expectation .
that is my worry too- include Makinwa Yakubu;ikedia and even Agahowa - you would taught we just fly past WC2006
:?: :blink: :blink: :?: :blink: :blink: :?:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

bully12 wrote:Who knows the answer to this my inquisitive question. Did Rohr closed the door finally on Imoh or does Imo has a chance of coming back in the future? Imo we all saw in the Olympics was not bad. I heartily think he will complement Iwobi, Kelechi,Mikel and Success very well. There is no question about it, that will be an awesone attacking team . With the grace of Most high God if Balogun, Odubanjo and Joel Obi become injury free indubitably that will be unstoppable team and will exceed the achievements of !994 team .As 1994 team is the measuring yardstick for subsequent teams after them.
Though I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic because I was this excited when I used to think about team consisting Mikel,Taye Taiwo, Chiendu Obasi, Martins ,Onyekachi Apam,Vincent Enyema,Victor Nnoso and Osaeze. I used to think then the team has chance of winning world cup when gel together. Unfortunately,the team did not come close of fulfilling my expectation .
The Nigeria team of the mid 2000s was unstoppable in FIFA. :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:The time and era of low IQ players in SE must come to an end.

They dont understand it. This has nothing to do with ability. These guys are just the dumbest living things on earth -- Musa, Simon, Moses V.. Nigeria needs to move away with run run run run brain dead players. We need to move back to Finidis...
:sad:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Simon Moses Daddy was individually outstanding against South Africa. What he clearly lacked was that when he had the ball and the south africans crowded him, no other SE player thought it fit to give him support. Bless him, with the absence of support, he still managed to carve out opportunities for himself to make a cross. Unlike him, the others chose the pass option in the first resort. He took the opposition on an dprevailed time after time.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Moses Simon is like Ahmed Musa.

Ahmed Musa with his pace, that should have been put to better use.

and Moses Simon with his skillset that isn't yielding the best end product.

To be fair, it seems that most of our players are poor at deliveries. Mikel is one of the few good at such, even Iheanacho delivered a dreadful corner kick. 90% of our deliveries were underhit or overhit, premature or delayed!

Ndidi seemed to have some sort of stage fright, otherwise I think he would have been a lynchpin!

I don't know what to expect from Moses Simon, whether he will end up like Ahmed Musa or Victor Moses.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I really dont get why M Simon is getting more than his fair share of criticism.
Maybe if he was not beating hi man in the first place (before the bad final ball) he might have been spared.
The anger must be coming from raised hopes dashed.
If he didn't raise expectations by consistently beating his marker(s), there would be no disappointment and he'd have received the same level of abuse as everyone else in the team.
Naim do himself.
IMHO.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote:I really dont get why M Simon is getting more than his fair share of criticism.
Maybe if he was not beating hi man in the first place (before the bad final ball) he might have been spared.
The anger must be coming from raised hopes dashed.
If he didn't raise expectations by consistently beating his marker(s), there would be no disappointment and he'd have received the same level of abuse as everyone else in the team.
Naim do himself.
IMHO.
One on one, he can beat any player - what is frustrating is his end product. I think we are making too much of this IQ thing. What Simon lacks is technique and time training with his team-mates. I see no evidence of a low IQ.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Goldleaf wrote:Simon Moses Daddy was individually outstanding against South Africa. What he clearly lacked was that when he had the ball and the south africans crowded him, no other SE player thought it fit to give him support. Bless him, with the absence of support, he still managed to carve out opportunities for himself to make a cross. Unlike him, the others chose the pass option in the first resort. He took the opposition on an dprevailed time after time.
:rotf: :rotf:

He prevailed and could not create a single assist? Are you insane?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this simon is one of the worst wingers ever to play for the SE.. i still don't know why he keeps getting called
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Imoh Ezekiel looks more threatening than him.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wiseone wrote:Imoh Ezekiel looks more threatening than him.
When last did you watch Imoh play? And if recently please share with us how you watch the Qatari league...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tbite wrote:Moses Simon is like Ahmed Musa.

To be fair, it seems that most of our players are poor at deliveries. Mikel is one of the few good at such, even Iheanacho delivered a dreadful corner kick. 90% of our deliveries were underhit or overhit, premature or delayed!

Ndidi seemed to have some sort of stage fright, otherwise I think he would have been a lynchpin!

I don't know what to expect from Moses Simon, whether he will end up like Ahmed Musa or Victor Moses.
Unless he drastically improves...
He'll probably end up like Pius Ikedia.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:

He will be lucky to end up like Ikedia.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He will probably end up like Aiguobasinmwin Idehen. For those of you who do not know him, he was a speedster in my secondary school. his nickname was J-5. After secondary school, we heard he had moved to Europe to join a professional club. I always thought one day, I will see Aiguobasinmwin destroying teams across Europe. However, several years later, I saw Aiguobasinmwin at a bank in Lagos. he was a teller. He told me that his father had been transferred to Ondo State and he moved there to finish his education, after which he began work as a clerk.

To be fair to him, he seemed to pass my receipt very fast! And I shook his hand and hailed him "J-5!"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

He will probably end up like Aiguobasinmwin Idehen. For those of you who do not know him, he was a speedster in my secondary school. his nickname was J-5. After secondary school, we heard he had moved to Europe to join a professional club. I always thought one day, I will see Aiguobasinmwin destroying teams across Europe. However, several years later, I saw Aiguobasinmwin at a bank in Lagos. he was a teller. He told me that his father had been transferred to Ondo State and he moved there to finish his education, after which he began work as a clerk.

To be fair to him, he seemed to pass my receipt very fast! And I shook his hand and hailed him "J-5!"
You sir are an Id10t
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

rafflick wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You sir are an Id10t
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

That corner was baddddd it went from corner to throw-in for SA on the other side of the pitch !! :curse: :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

rafflick wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You sir are an Id10t
J-5!!!!! I no know sey you dey here! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
rafflick wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You sir are an Id10t

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
rafflick wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You sir are an Id10t

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

danfo driver wrote:
rafflick wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You sir are an Id10t
J-5!!!!! I no know sey you dey here! :lol: :lol:
Commot for road :lol: :lol: ! you take J-5 redeem yourself small after all the bonehead posts wey you done make for this forum. I been dey lobby for background make dem turn you to whywasideleted. To say Robbynoise or Babafat dey around, dem for done execute already