AFCON 2017 Draw - GHANA, MALI, EGY, UGANDA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AFCON 2017 Draw - TODAY

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
green4life wrote:RIP Keshi. Just showed highlights of CAN 2013 win
I've they showed highlights of when Ghana or Uganda last won it? :tic:

They tried but couldn't find TV footage, so they just showed a power point screenshot.
Basically, there was SHORTage of TV coverage by a FOOTage! What is wrong with these bredas? :tic:

Cut them some slack bros. Its not easy to attain great HEIGHTS that other nations are accustomed to

God Bless Steven Keshi, God Bless the SE.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Gabon looking sharp. Beach, downtown, brand new stadia, etc
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Na wa sha, Rawlings is a punk mehn...I mean after Ghana heard wen (technically) against Uganda and Nigeria won in Zambia, the bobo never show face...Not even today for ANC draw...haba...At least my breda from another tfco is still here to take the heat...It is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Too much side talk
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Robbynice wrote:Na wa sha, Rawlings is a punk mehn...I mean after Ghana heard wen (technically) against Uganda and Nigeria won in Zambia, the bobo never show face...Not even today for ANC draw...haba...At least my breda from another tfco is still here to take the heat...It is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
Lol. Rawlings no be human being. Tfco on the other hand na proper stand up guy. :thumb:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Na wa sha, Rawlings is a punk mehn...I mean after Ghana heard wen (technically) against Uganda and Nigeria won in Zambia, the bobo never show face...Not even today for ANC draw...haba...At least my breda from another tfco is still here to take the heat...It is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
Lol. Rawlings no be human being. Tfco on the other hand na proper stand up guy. :thumb:

Give me Rawlings any day! At least his yabbis is funny. The other wrongling on the other hand get serious issues that we will continue to stomp out until he rezembu exclamation point.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

What is up with the audio? It's a mess on some of the video playback
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Same here
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Fadiga!!! one of my fav African ballers of all time.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Group A: Gabon

Group B: Algeria

Group C: CIV

Group D: Ghana
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

A
Gabon
Guinea Bissau

B
Algeria
Zimbabwe

C
CIV
Togo

D
Ghana
Uganda :clap: :rotf: :thumb:
Last edited by green4life on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please clarify group C and B?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Group A: Gabon, Guinea Bissau

Group B: Algeria, Zimbabwe

Group C: CIV, Togo

Group D: Ghana, Uganda
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cameroun and CIV dey always enter the same group. lets see if they avoid each other this time.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

They berra end this b4 UCL starts
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Come on. Egypt in group D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The sighs all the way from Accra and Kumasi were pretty audible on the sight of Uganda
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:Come on. Egypt in group D
LOL. Dem do avoid cameroun

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Group A: Gabon, Cameroun, Guinea Bissau

Group B: Algeria, Senegal, Zimbabwe

Group C: CIV, Morocco, Togo

Group D: Ghana, Egypt, Uganda
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

A
Gabon
Guinea Bissau
Cameroon

B
Algeria
Zimbabwe
Senegal

C
CIV
Togo
Morocco

D
Ghana
Uganda :clap: :rotf: :thumb:
Egypt :thumb:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:GH
DRC
Egypt
Uganda

:shock: :shock: coming true oh!

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anointed wrote:They berra end this b4 UCL starts
Lol. They no send for Africa.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Emergency services in Ghana have now been stretched to its limits.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...