The Inheritance Merchant

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Inheritance Merchant. 2 losses straight

Post by Coach »

Assembling players, like Van Gaal and Mourinho, isn't a prerequisite to success. The puzzle still has to be put together. Yes, the top clubs buy the top players in effort to safeguard their membership of the upper echelons. Would Real have three UCLs without it? Why did Juve buy Ronaldo, PSG Neymar? The game has changed, irreversibly.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

tfco wrote:
ohsee wrote:
tfco wrote:
ohsee wrote:It's not over till it's over. It's only December.
just pointing out facts about the bald fraud, who needs everything to be in place before he can succeed

i would prefer City win it over Pool anyway.
I prefer Pool to win, just asking that we be cautious. The bald coach is not a fraud--he is a great coach, but he is too arrogant and controlling, and the media promote him out of proportion to his achievements. And yes, I agree that even though he is brilliant, there is the faint(?) odor of spending his way to success about him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

just a faint?

his followers say he developed Stones, Sterling, Sane, Laporte, Mendy, and soon Riyad Mahrez - 50M buys who were then developed by the Inheritance Merchant
Chief, irony dey dia. :D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Spurs did not buy a damn player this season and they are free scoring, just goes to show, money is not everything and is certainly not the answer to every issue

United for example, they have just promoted 4 players to the first team, they should be used, one might just be a superstar in waiting!

Once upon a time, these super stars were academy players as well like Pogba, that will be ultimate diss to Mourinho if OGS uses 2-3 academy players regularly and they help united maintain a respectable position in the league
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: The Inheritance Merchant. Jan 2019 Spending Needed

Post by tfco »

remember the name: Brahim Diaz.

Another youth prospect 'let go' by the Inheritance Merchant

Similar to Jadon Sancho, who was sent to the Bundesliga where he is tearing it up

But the steeple will tell us 'HE DEVELOPS PLAYERS, HE GROOMS YOUTH PLAYERS'

He has not groomed s.h.it since he arrived at Man City.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

In 2.5 years at the club, he has given minutes to how many Academy Players???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

8 minutes

yes o, my sheeple. He promotes YOUTH, after all he has given valuable minutes to Phil Foden

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bit surprised at guardiola! Especially his background at Barcelona training in the youth set up there, guess too much money has made him lose reality, the way he sets up his teams to play, money should not be the most important thing

What if spurs win the league? That will be the perfect scenario for the premier league, money cannot buy success all the time
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Or maybe, just maybe, unlike the world beyond the training ground, he doesn’t rate much of what he sees? Not to dismiss the value of a youth system and investment in their development, but truth be told, the system is set up in such a way in England that youth development peaks in the amateur ranks and lies as stiff as Audley Harrison, when the weight scales read heavy. Kerrea Gilbert, Chuks Aneke, Tom Cruise, JET, Jay Simpson, Craig Eastmond, the list goes on. The lack of a competitive curriculum stunts the development of the neophyte. Tottenham are the only team amongst the bigger boys who can stick their chest out in this regard. Truth is, for all the age grade medals, the majority are not good enough.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

They are producing some good talent in the UK, if Guardiola does not rate the academy training, he should change it, bring in some Spanish trainers with the emphasis on ball control , technique and what not, England does not really produce world class talent because of the complexities of life sometimes

Africa, south america, that is their meal ticket, way out of poverty, only France can boast of a good youth set up in Europe, thanks to their huge African population

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Bit surprised at guardiola! Especially his background at Barcelona training in the youth set up there, guess too much money has made him lose reality, the way he sets up his teams to play, money should not be the most important thing
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

where is the surprise?

i have only been pointing it out for a while. You have seen it with your own eyes, but_you_refuse_to_accept

In 2.5 years, how many of the Man City players HAS.HE.PROMOTED.FROM.THE.ACADEMY???
1. Phil Foden
2. ___
3. ___

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Bit surprised at guardiola! Especially his background at Barcelona training in the youth set up there, guess too much money has made him lose reality, the way he sets up his teams to play, money should not be the most important thing

where is the surprise?

i have only been pointing it out for a while. You have seen it with your own eyes, but_you_refuse_to_accept

In 2.5 years, how many of the Man City players HAS.HE.PROMOTED.FROM.THE.ACADEMY???
1. Phil Foden
2. ___
3. ___
You cant point the blame at Guardiola only! Once City got bought by rich arabs, there is massive pressure for returns on investment, nobody is patient like the united of years back, its just now, hence of course they rather buy already made players, Mourinho has the same attitude except his football is not pleasing on the eye so there really no positives having him as united manager, same applies to PSG as well, heavy Arab Money, soon these super clubs will break away from UEFA!

That is why i still applaud spurs for trying to keep some balance and decency in the scheme of things, also a Leicester who can upset all the odds and win a premiership for a small budget is whats needed in Football

I have said in several threads, teams dont attack City enough, if they did, they will find out how shitty their defence is, the only teams that will attack city is champions league football, if you press, city defences will make mistakes as they are not used to pressure

Academy players are the future whether anyone likes it or not, Pogba came from united academy set up, Lingard, Rashford, there is talent

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

where is the surprise?

1. Phil Foden
2. ___
3. ___
You cant point the blame at Guardiola only! Once City got bought by rich arabs, there is massive pressure for returns on investment, nobody is patient like the united of years back, its just now, hence of course they rather buy already made players, Mourinho has the same attitude except his football is not pleasing on the eye so there really no positives having him as united manager, same applies to PSG as well, heavy Arab Money, soon these super clubs will break away from UEFA!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

do you even read what you write.

here you are, like a typical Inheritance Merchant sheeple....making excuses for why he does not play Academy players
Do you think he's the only manager under pressure to succeed?????

This thread is about the Inheritance Merchant - not Klopp, Poch, Jose or Oliseh.

He has massive funds. YES.
He does not promote youth. He buys ready made. YES

/thanks

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Spurs did not buy a damn player this season and they are free scoring, just goes to show, money is not everything and is certainly not the answer to every issue

United for example, they have just promoted 4 players to the first team, they should be used, one might just be a superstar in waiting!

Once upon a time, these super stars were academy players as well like Pogba, that will be ultimate diss to Mourinho if OGS uses 2-3 academy players regularly and they help united maintain a respectable position in the league
Wait till Spurs actually win something.

Leicester did win with 'average' players maybe Ranieri should be crowned the best coach in the world! He won the EPL :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:Spurs did not buy a damn player this season and they are free scoring, just goes to show, money is not everything and is certainly not the answer to every issue

Wait till Spurs actually win something.

Leicester did win with 'average' players maybe Ranieri should be crowned the best coach in the world! He won the EPL :thumbs:
Chief, Ngolo is not average o. Arguably the best DM of all time.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So he couldn’t get minutes at City but thinks there will be more playing time at Madrid? Ok good luck kiddo :lol: :lol:

Martin Odegaard says hello :taunt: :taunt: I go watch dis wan With amusement
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and let's guess which Football god decided to sell him off.
The sheeple will be quiet on this one.

After all, conventional (bull5hit) narrative is that he grooms the youth

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The Groomer of Youth.

:D :D :D

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Short term goals, thats the way football going! Nobody waiting for grooming players, man united, the fact we are playing 3-4 academy players is progress

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Short term goals, thats the way football going! Nobody waiting for grooming players, man united, the fact we are playing 3-4 academy players is progress

really?

hmmm, i wonder who was it that said The Inheritance Merchant would 'groom' Rashford to be world class?
The same way he groomed Kele, Jadon Sancho etc...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Short term goals, thats the way football going! Nobody waiting for grooming players, man united, the fact we are playing 3-4 academy players is progress

really?

hmmm, i wonder who was it that said The Inheritance Merchant would 'groom' Rashford to be world class?

Rashford is a special talent, i am not sticking up for Guardiola, i am talking about football in general, many academy players will indeed go on to become world class, as for OGS, he better integrate those academy players and play them, if he wants to get that job, he has to be different from that fraud we sacked

No lip service, tell us what we want to hear, he has to prove it by playing them, right now, i can understand that the entire team has stepped up, we have an FA cup game this week, we should play some of them

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

really?

Rashford is a special talent, i am not sticking up for Guardiola, i am talking about football in general, many academy players will indeed go on to become world class, as for OGS, he better integrate those academy players and play them, if he wants to get that job, he has to be different from that fraud we sacked

Evidently you are sticking up for him

The Inheritance Merchant *would have turned Rashford into World Class* <<< you said that.....oh but wait, *The Arabs are impatient* :lol: :lol:

Jason Sancho, Kele etc are all youth prodigies. What has the Inheritance Merchant done with them

Matter-of-fact, which youth player HAS THE INHERITANCE MERCHANT DEVELOPED AT MAN CITY???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sell promising starlet to Euro big team, because the Inheritance Merchant cannot develop/groom said starlet
Scared that your rival will eventually buy from Euro big team

what do you do?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S