What of Cameroon's Pre-QuaterFinal Puma disco?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
What of Cameroon's Pre-QuaterFinal Puma disco?

Post by Mzekezeke »

I wonder if Puma where premature with their plans for a last 8 bash for Cameroon? As it is it could turn into a goodbye party. :lol:
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Mandoza 1-1 is not a defeat.

If I was you I would be worrying about Saturday...and could I have your cell number?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: What of Cameroon's Pre-QuaterFinal Puma disco?

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mandoza wrote:I wonder if Puma where premature with their plans for a last 8 bash for Cameroon? As it is it could turn into a goodbye party. :lol:
I suspect that the party may be called off now, as it will be seen as a distraction. It was arrogant to even consider it.

I think that Cameroon realises that all their opponents will not just roll over, we are going to see a more professional approach from the Lions. Prior to kick off, I got the impression that Cameroon thought the whole tournament was just a formality.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

You could even tell by their well rehearsed celebration dance after Mboma's goal, that they had spent more time rehearsing the dance than set plays. :D

Anyway, I hope that they still think that the tourny will be a work over....and let this be a note of warning to Nigeria too, before we start celebrating too early...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

They will go and party and then go back home. Nigeria is winning this thing.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .