Moses and the parting of the Red Sea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Moses and the parting of the Red Sea

Post by cic old boy »

Nobody wanted Moses to score yesterday more than me! What a smiting that would have been!
The strange resurrection of Moses

The chants of “you’re not special anymore” which some Chelsea supporters used to greet Mourinho were a little surprising, perhaps, but the choruses for Victor Moses raised more eyebrows.

An elder statesman of the west London’s ‘out on loan’ contingent, to say the Nigeria international was a ‘forgotten man’ upon Conte’s arrival this summer is an understatement. Yet here, on his 100th Premier League start, Moses looked as much of fixture in this team as its star men.

Earlier this week, he told of how Mourinho had barely spoke to him during his second tenure here. “I thought in my head, 'He's got his own players already,” he recalled.

Conte, on the other hand, has arrived at Stamford Bridge with very few pre-conceptions about his squad. He and Moses are reaping the benefits.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 76571.html
http://www.naijiant.com/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses and the parting of the Red Sea

Post by maceo4 »

I always thought the same because Moses would play just as well in preseason as he did this season but it just didn't matter to Jose. Just glad the bobo is getting his confidence back.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jose dropped Moses because of his size and because of Oscar.. Moses seem to be benching Oscar now.. Oscar may exit Chelsea in January
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Purity wrote:Jose dropped Moses because of his size and because of Oscar.. Moses seem to be benching Oscar now.. Oscar may exit Chelsea in January
dude they don't play the same position ..my goodness
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

So happy for Moses...
Playing some of the best ball of his EPL career over the last couple of weeks.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Purity wrote:Jose dropped Moses because of his size and because of Oscar.. Moses seem to be benching Oscar now.. Oscar may exit Chelsea in January

Actually, it was Willian keeping Moses out of the Chelsea team. Let us see what happens when he returns.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Actually, it was Willian keeping Moses out of the Chelsea team. Let us see what happens when he returns.
nope, they don't play the same position, pedro and Willian do
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Very lazy comments from Ayo and Purity.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

In the current formation Moses got his spot on lock sans injury. So happy for my boy!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

lack of critical thinking from them , especially for purity
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:I always thought the same because Moses would play just as well in preseason as he did this season but it just didn't matter to Jose. Just glad the bobo is getting his confidence back.
... and because Mourinho is gone as well. It happens also in places of employment. Some managers could be giving some employees all kinds of trouble and are ready to terminate. Suddenly, before they could carry out their plan, they are moved or terminated instead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus, good for Mose, Mourinho is gone from Chelsea; otherwise, hmm ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:Nobody wanted Moses to score yesterday more than me! What a smiting that would have been!
The strange resurrection of Moses

The chants of “you’re not special anymore” which some Chelsea supporters used to greet Mourinho were a little surprising, perhaps, but the choruses for Victor Moses raised more eyebrows.

An elder statesman of the west London’s ‘out on loan’ contingent, to say the Nigeria international was a ‘forgotten man’ upon Conte’s arrival this summer is an understatement. Yet here, on his 100th Premier League start, Moses looked as much of fixture in this team as its star men.

Earlier this week, he told of how Mourinho had barely spoke to him during his second tenure here. “I thought in my head, 'He's got his own players already,” he recalled.

Conte, on the other hand, has arrived at Stamford Bridge with very few pre-conceptions about his squad. He and Moses are reaping the benefits.
man you dont know how much i wanted him to score!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:I always thought the same because Moses would play just as well in preseason as he did this season but it just didn't matter to Jose. Just glad the bobo is getting his confidence back.

Mikel made a comment i read about Moses not training well in practice.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I wonder what Jose achieved at Chelsea without Moses. There'll be a point if Jose used wingbacks and Moses was one. Good to see him playing matches under Conte. He found a spot for him at wingback.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/23/li ... moses-per/

pool, Westham fans dey vex for Moses after watching him at Chelsea this season :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:

Hmm if you think whatever you do the coach already has his guy, you might not try as hard anymore. Could have been his train of thought, but when I saw him in preseason games he was balling hard.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Hmm if you think whatever you do the coach already has his guy, you might not try as hard anymore. Could have been his train of thought, but when I saw him in preseason games he was balling hard.

And you are 100% right
Earlier this week, he told of how Mourinho had barely spoke to him during his second tenure here. “I thought in my head, 'He's got his own players already,” he recalled

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Moses was there when he went to splash money on some Barca reject. Thinking of this foolishness makes me wanna curse out that clown.

The fool has been playing certain players not because of form,but because they are his pet boys ewu! This for me was the turning point the moment i realised something had gone loose in Jose's head and all the psychiatric doctors in the world cannot put it back together.

If Jose was still at Chelsea he would still be playing Ova and Cesc while hoping they would turn to Cinderella one day..but check out Conte he has soon dumped them. That was the Jose i used to know not this clown pretending to be Jose!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Was Moses the Mourinho mole in Chelsea? He had a good motive. :mad: :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:Moses was there when he went to splash money on some Barca reject. Thinking of this foolishness makes me wanna curse out that clown.

The fool has been playing certain players not because of form,but because they are his pet boys ewu! This for me was the turning point the moment i realised something had gone loose in Jose's head and all the psychiatric doctors in the world cannot put it back together.

If Jose was still at Chelsea he would still be playing Ova and Cesc while hoping they would turn to Cinderella one day..but check out Conte he has soon dumped them. That was the Jose i used to know not this clown pretending to be Jose!
Oloye:

I can't speak about other Jose-coached teams, BUT he had a FANTASTIC squad the first time with Chelsea (or a collection of a few exceptional players). Players like Drogba, Essien, Lampard, John Terry, Ashley Cole and Cech, at their peaks, hardly had "off" days. Plus the team had the "support" of the public and press to finally disrupt the Fergie-Wenger hegemony. And the press 'loved' Jose. He could have thrown in fairies like Oscar and Pedro, back then, and Chelsea would still hammer everyone.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Oscar has always been and will remain, one of the most overrated monobrows to grace the greenery. Oscar, hardly, not even a BAFTA.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

When I open thread and ask how is Pedro better than moses,some haters complain.Today eyes don open,where is Uncle Yujam that was putting fake stas that even Valdes has one like the best keeper in the game just playing in Barca

Jose as Uncle Oloye his man call him a clown is real,the worst he even go sign some Columbian clown and further go for some north African call salah or na salad.But one thing I give Jose,he will show his power and best tactics when facing my oga Wenger.Hopefully this year will be our year to get a win from him in Jesus Name
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:Moses was there when he went to splash money on some Barca reject. Thinking of this foolishness makes me wanna curse out that clown.

Oloye:

I can't speak about other Jose-coached teams, BUT he had a FANTASTIC squad the first time with Chelsea (or a collection of a few exceptional players). Players like Drogba, Essien, Lampard, John Terry, Ashley Cole and Cech, at their peaks, hardly had "off" days. Plus the team had the "support" of the public and press to finally disrupt the Fergie-Wenger hegemony. And the press 'loved' Jose. He could have thrown in fairies like Oscar and Pedro, back then, and Chelsea would still hammer everyone.
And he was ruthless....there was no room for slackers. Remember he signed a couple of players from Porto who did not measure up...he dumped their bum on the bench. This was a manager that would change hos game plan severally within a match...but now either him or his assistant dont seem to know what they are doing anymore
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho