Leicester 0:0 Burnley

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Leicester 0:0 Burnley

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nacho came in in the 60th minute. The self-serving, glory seeking Vardy could have squared a pass to Nacho for an easy score but no, he had to go for it himself. What a self entitled prick :!:

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester 0:0 Burnley

Post by vancity eagle »

Nacho was poor overall in his time on the pitch. His touch was totally off. I can see how he is not even rated by Rohr anymore. Even with injury to Ighalo Nacho is far off from getting any playing time in our 2 upcomming matches with so many new attacking options starting to assert themselves in Europe.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

!
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

vanity eagle the parrot. Did you think anyone expected you to say anything different? It’s becoming harder not to be convinced that your wife or girlfriend ran off with Nacho. In a game where every single Leicester player gave away the ball, most more than once, your focus is on one bad touch by Nacho. You have long since established yourself as nothing more than comic relief :!:

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:Nacho was poor overall in his time on the pitch. His touch was totally off. I can see how he is not even rated by Rohr anymore. Even with injury to Ighalo Nacho is far off from getting any playing time in our 2 upcomming matches with so many new attacking options starting to assert themselves in Europe.

Please put an IED in your mouth. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Nacho came in in the 60th minute. The self-serving, glory seeking Vardy could have squared a pass to Nacho for an easy score but no, he had to go for it himself. What a self entitled prick :!:
Cheers.
Nacho is a joke
Pepe saw it
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Iheanacho has some issues. I think he would do better playing in a team outside of England that plays the ball on the ground and where he is the focal point of every attack. His issue is that he has a lot of limitations in his first touch, work rate and pace, but is a good finisher. I think in a team like Celtic or a dominant team in the championship that just needs someone to get at the end of chances he would do well. I don't think he will cut it at the top level because of his limitations though.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:Nacho was poor overall in his time on the pitch. His touch was totally off. I can see how he is not even rated by Rohr anymore. Even with injury to Ighalo Nacho is far off from getting any playing time in our 2 upcomming matches with so many new attacking options starting to assert themselves in Europe.

Did it dawn on you that today’s game was there first home game since the tragedy?
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

99.9% of your comments are always against something. Pretty much Negative. What do you even stand for? You are certainly not a happy person. CE gives you an outlet to spew your negativity.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:vanity eagle the parrot. Did you think anyone expected you to say anything different? It’s becoming harder not to be convinced that your wife or girlfriend ran off with Nacho. In a game where every single Leicester player gave away the ball, most more than once, your focus is on one bad touch by Nacho. You have long since established yourself as nothing more than comic relief :!:

Cheers.
Most people on here basically watched the game because of Ndidi and Nacho........................So it only makes sense for Vancity to Pick on Nacho.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Please put an IED in your mouth. :thumb:
:lol: