Welcome to the EPL Señor Guardiola...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Welcome to the EPL Señor Guardiola...

Post by Coach »

Josep Eric Molina Guardiola.
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

I must say that I am now enjoying the fact that the smug arrogance is gradually being erased off Pep's face with each new interview he has to give to the press after Man City's setbacks. He was at a loss for words yesterday. He felt that he would be able to come to the EPL and dominate like he did in La Liga and Bundesliga. Well the EPL is a different beast.
E go larn !! :rotf: :rotf:
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

In previous adventures, he's had the advantage of Herculean might and thus the privilege of rotating, revolving, evolving, experimenting tactically. T'is oft said of Genius, its curse is madness, evidenced in Guardiola's aversion to consistency. Form follows function, the dysfunctional dystopia, a product of the ever spinning wheel of tactical revolution, Pepism, is yielding laughable form, shame and embarrassment.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

femibyte wrote:I must say that I am now enjoying the fact that the smug arrogance is gradually being erased off Pep's face with each new interview he has to give to the press after Man City's setbacks. He was at a loss for words yesterday. He felt that he would be able to come to the EPL and dominate like he did in La Liga and Bundesliga. Well the EPL is a different beast.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know that?

Perhaps a weblink, an interview clip....

You are a fellow Liverpool fan, but sometimes you sound like, meh!

Why is it such big news when Pep's team loses a game? Its almost as if he did not lose games in La Liga and the Bundesliga...

Frankly this is very childish...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

txj wrote:
femibyte wrote:I must say that I am now enjoying the fact that the smug arrogance is gradually being erased off Pep's face with each new interview he has to give to the press after Man City's setbacks. He was at a loss for words yesterday. He felt that he would be able to come to the EPL and dominate like he did in La Liga and Bundesliga. Well the EPL is a different beast.

Why is it such big news when Pep's team loses a game? Its almost as if he did not lose games in La Liga and the Bundesliga...

The guy himself is arrogant, and his shriners think he is God's gift to coaching. Nice to see him taken down a peg or two...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

femibyte wrote:
txj wrote:

The guy himself is arrogant, and his shriners think he is God's gift to coaching. Nice to see him taken down a peg or two...
Just like I expected, you haven't got an answer and u have been making these things up for most of the year.

How is he arrogant; because he insists on his methods and philosophy in spite of what anybody thinks/says? Show me a top coach who isn't like that...

If his shriners think he is God's gift to coaching, how does that automatically translate to being his personal belief?

This level of childishness is bemusing!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

you are such a snide little sh.it

the way you have been posting about Jose yet here you are lecturing someone about his posts on 'your' Pep

get a f'g grip. when was the last time you opened a thread about Liverpool

you post more about teams you do not support than 'our Pool'

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

tfco wrote:you are such a snide little sh.it

the way you have been posting about Jose yet here you are lecturing someone about his posts on 'your' Pep

get a f'g grip. when was the last time you opened a thread about Liverpool

you post more about teams you do not support than 'our Pool'

For YEARS u have been insulting me on this site, and I repeatedly ignore you....hardly ever respond to ur posts or attempts to draw a comment from me...

You cannot tell me how to support my team; I choose how I do so! With my fellow LFC fans...
How u choose to support ur team is ur problem...Now, I'm off to join my mates...

Its a measure of ur upbringing that u keep doing this, year after year...

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

txj wrote: Its a measure of ur upbringing that u keep doing this, year after year...
:clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Even Ref na gangster for EPL. :scared: :scared:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Pep on being told MCFC did not win a tackle in first 35 mins: 'I'm not coaching tackles. I'm not training for tackles ... what's tackles?'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It was as if Man City had never seen Leicester play before or forgot that 1-3 shellacking Leicester delivered to them at home in January. When you are facing one of the fastest strikers in the EPL (Vardy) do not defend high with only 2 defenders - on the halfway line, giving Vardy vast grazing reserves of space to sprint into. When Vardy saw how high the Man City defenders were, he must have been as happy as a wolf locked in a barn with sheep. Shockingly naive stuff from Man City.
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

Pep Guardiola has now suffered twice as many league defeats this season (four) as he did in the entire 2015-16 Bundesliga campaign with Bayern Munich (two).
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Welcome indeed.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Many teams would have had Pep ... I guess they weren't impressed with his previous work?
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Lol at these idiotic threads that are always always bound for doom :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

platinum wrote:Welcome indeed.
do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

where is thiefrat with his twitter updates?

smh
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:

hmm
you.are.a.clueless.dolt

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:

hmm
you.are.a.clueless.dolt

As useless as you are if I gave you petrol fc’s checkbook you could build a team too.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:

hmm
you.are.a.clueless.dolt

As useless as you are if I gave you petrol fc’s checkbook you could build a team too.
man u spent 2 million less, how is that coming along? oh wait...