Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22305
Waffiman wrote:
Pep on being told MCFC did not win a tackle in first 35 mins: 'I'm not coaching tackles. I'm not training for tackles ... what's tackles?'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Pep is genius :clap: :clap: :clap: .
Kung fu league folks thought a football genius like Pep will go the Jackie Chan way :lol: like the Portugese pygmy :mrgreen:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72603
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
Welcome indeed.


do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm


you.are.a.clueless.dolt


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


As useless as you are if I gave you petrol fc’s checkbook you could build a team too.


man u spent 2 million less, how is that coming along? oh wait...


oh so this is a comparison thread...ah ok

carry on

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22305
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
Welcome indeed.


do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm


you.are.a.clueless.dolt


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


As useless as you are if I gave you petrol fc’s checkbook you could build a team too.


man u spent 2 million less, how is that coming along? oh wait...


oh so this is a comparison thread...ah ok

carry on


14pts gap after just 18 games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44252
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
Welcome indeed.


do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm


you.are.a.clueless.dolt


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


As useless as you are if I gave you petrol fc’s checkbook you could build a team too.


man u spent 2 million less, how is that coming along? oh wait...


oh so this is a comparison thread...ah ok

carry on


nah it's a thread to show how idiotic some of you people reason.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
Welcome indeed.


do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm


The presumed premise is that the EPL would chew Pep up and spit him out. 6 games without a win for the first time in his career is what the thread starter bragged on.

Three leagues, Pep Guardiola owns the longest win streak. Since this thread was built to say one thing, it is only fair to present the opposite view now that Pep is caning the league. Balance is important.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72603
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
platinum wrote:
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
Welcome indeed.


do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm


The presumed premise is that the EPL would chew Pep up and spit him out. 6 games without a win for the first time in his career is what the thread starter bragged on.

Three leagues, Pep Guardiola owns the longest win streak. Since this thread was built to say one thing, it is only fair to present the opposite view now that Pep is caning the league. Balance is important.


umm not quite

he inherited a team that finished 4th (2nd the season before) and CL semi-finalists. not sure how and where the chewing and spitting would occur

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72603
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
Welcome indeed.


do you welcome a coach in his 2nd season?

hmm


you.are.a.clueless.dolt


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


As useless as you are if I gave you petrol fc’s checkbook you could build a team too.


man u spent 2 million less, how is that coming along? oh wait...


oh so this is a comparison thread...ah ok

carry on


nah it's a thread to show how idiotic some of you people reason.


well it would be nice to read some of your reasoning

but no, you just hide behind others and cosign

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44252
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

well it would be nice to read some of your reasoning

but no, you just hide behind others and cosign



Fair enough. I cosign that you you "reason" (and thats being pretty generous) like a clown. How clear is that?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44252
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: QED

#Cosigned!

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19604
Location: Chiraq
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


that was a good one, since your team hasn't been playing (american) football this season, you have time on your hands to come up with brilliance.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


that was a good one, since your team hasn't been playing (american) football this season, you have time on your hands to come up with brilliance.


Enjoy Drew's last season

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19604
Location: Chiraq
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


that was a good one, since your team hasn't been playing (american) football this season, you have time on your hands to come up with brilliance.


Enjoy Drew's last season


I am.

I hope that shoulder or whatever is ailing your qb heals.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


that was a good one, since your team hasn't been playing (american) football this season, you have time on your hands to come up with brilliance.


Enjoy Drew's last season


I am.

I hope that shoulder or whatever is ailing your qb heals.

QB is fine. Took the season off to focus on meditation and give the club a chance at a high draft pick. Win win win.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19604
Location: Chiraq
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


that was a good one, since your team hasn't been playing (american) football this season, you have time on your hands to come up with brilliance.


Enjoy Drew's last season


I am.

I hope that shoulder or whatever is ailing your qb heals.

QB is fine. Took the season off to focus on meditation and give the club a chance at a high draft pick. Win win win.


Whatever you say, Irsay.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
tfco, well you may be right
season 1 - Pep, welcome to EPL.
season 2 - EPL, welcome to the world of Pep Guardiola.

Fair enough?


that was a good one, since your team hasn't been playing (american) football this season, you have time on your hands to come up with brilliance.


Enjoy Drew's last season


I am.

I hope that shoulder or whatever is ailing your qb heals.

QB is fine. Took the season off to focus on meditation and give the club a chance at a high draft pick. Win win win.


Whatever you say, Irsay.

When Drew leaves, all those fans who never existed pre-Katrina will depart...you are welcome to join the Horseshoe club. Judgement free zone.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 56947
:bump:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 56947
WE don't like this welcome anymore :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22305
cic old boy wrote:
WE don't like this welcome anymore :lol:


:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37450
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
Congrats to Guardiola and congrats to Manchester City.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 am
Posts: 48
Highest points record
Highest number of wins
Highest goals scored


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 187
Location: lagos
femibyte wrote:
I must say that I am now enjoying the fact that the smug arrogance is gradually being erased off Pep's face with each new interview he has to give to the press after Man City's setbacks. He was at a loss for words yesterday. He felt that he would be able to come to the EPL and dominate like he did in La Liga and Bundesliga. Well the EPL is a different beast.
E go larn !! :rotf: :rotf:


He has just made a mockery of the EPL bro


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 56947
The nattering nabobs of negativism said this isn't Spain or Germany.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fabio, Google [Bot], kajifu, mmeny, oyek and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group