Torino Boss Tells Joel Obi To Quit Football: Blames Eagles S

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Torino Boss Tells Joel Obi To Quit Football: Blames Eagles S

Post by Pavarotti »

Torino Boss Tells Joel Obi To Quit Football: Blames Eagles Star For Inter Loss

http://www.soccerassembly.com/torino-bo ... nter-loss/

Torino manager Sinisa Mihajlovic has vented his frustrations of his sides 2-1 loss to Inter milan on a couple of players and in particular out of Favor Nigerian Midfielder Joel Obi according to respected Italian journalist Gianmarco Lotti

Inter were gifted the lead courtesy of Joe Hart howler in the 35th minute that was pounced on by Mauro Icardi but Torino equalised in the 63rd minute through Andrea Belotti

Mauro Icardi However went on to snatch a late winner with two minutes left to play saving manager Frank de boers job in the process and Torino’s Serbian manger is is not happy with

Chimex101
Egg
Egg
Re: Torino Boss Tells Joel Obi To Quit Football: Blames Eagl

Post by Chimex101 »

and that's enough to tell him to quit football? what a #$%$
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

What did Obi have to do with either of the Inter goals?

http://www.okgoals.com/match-highlights-1477524779---42
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

See howler from Joe Hart, soon they will start asking about him whenever a goal is scored on City...nonsense
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:What did Obi have to do with either of the Inter goals?

He referred to Obi conditioning as he apparently was cramping in the 60th min. It appears he was subbed in the 76th minute. Maybe the manager is frustrated he couldnt complete the game.
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:See howler from Joe Hart, soon they will start asking about him whenever a goal is scored on City...nonsense

Shh, why pour sand inside Thiefco garri and narrative? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Joe Hart has not wasted time in announcing himself...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:

He referred to Obi conditioning as he apparently was cramping in the 60th min. It appears he was subbed in the 76th minute. Maybe the manager is frustrated he couldnt complete the game.
I just watched the first half and he was ok to decent, but did look like he was lacking match fitness (esp. compared to the Roma game where he got injured), which is understandable as he's just coming back from injury. But isn't 76 minutes enough for a player coming back from weeks off, I mean haba!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As soon as i saw the coach was Miha, i just smiled and clicked out. Miha is an openly fascist and racist person. openly! i cant take that nut job seriously
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This is the same Serbian ba $tard who is known to be an open racist. Fuuk him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Pavarotti wrote:Torino Boss Tells Joel Obi To Quit Football: Blames Eagles Star For Inter Loss

Torino manager Sinisa Mihajlovic has vented his frustrations of his sides 2-1 loss to Inter milan on a couple of players and in particular out of Favor Nigerian Midfielder Joel Obi according to respected Italian journalist Gianmarco Lotti

Inter were gifted the lead courtesy of Joe Hart howler in the 35th minute that was pounced on by Mauro Icardi but Torino equalised in the 63rd minute through Andrea Belotti

Mauro Icardi However went on to snatch a late winner with two minutes left to play saving manager Frank de boers job in the process and Torino’s Serbian manger is is not happy with

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

danfo driver wrote:As soon as i saw the coach was Miha, i just smiled and clicked out. Miha is an openly fascist and racist person. openly! i cant take that nut job seriously
I am glad someone pointed this out. If I did, some folks here like Bigpork et al will accuse me of seeing racism in everything. That man Mila is a well known Fascist. Obi should not take his advice. That coach isnt looking out for his best interest. Another undercover racist is Pep Guardiola. If he had his chance, he will loan out Kelechi. Because of Kelechi's exploits, the fans backlash and the owner considering Kelechi as their gem, Pep is wise not to mess with Kelechi
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:

Would the game not have continued if Obi is dead (Heaven forbid) on the *Nice Lady* or is REALLY injured instead of cramping?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.