All FIFA 17 Players!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: All FIFA 17 Players!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
bushboy wrote:Is it just me, or does the game play feel very, very different after the recent update. It feels weird. Like I have to learn the game all over. Or is this just because I haven't played in weeks?

This happened to me a few months ago. After an update, I was in division 1 and got relegated to like division 6 or something. I stopped playing the rubbish. :curse:
akpere's do give excuses
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
bushboy wrote:Is it just me, or does the game play feel very, very different after the recent update. It feels weird. Like I have to learn the game all over. Or is this just because I haven't played in weeks?

This happened to me a few months ago. After an update, I was in division 1 and got relegated to like division 6 or something. I stopped playing the rubbish. :curse:
akpere's do give excuses

:lol: :lol: Yeye man, i don dey find you since make we play. You run commot Ps4.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dude i am a beast in FIFA.. if i play most of una for here , una go rage quit...I need real competition
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Tbite wrote:I'm on PS3, lets play before you upgrade.

I'm not that good, but I am finally getting better again, after plateauing for a very long time.
What is your ID bro?
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Jimmy_Banksss
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The scripting on FUT is outrageous, na so one yeye bronze filled team with low chemistry almost disgrace me...had a TOTW special pack La Liga team with 100% chemistry and high rating and played this guy with some ridiculous user tag, you just know the delayed button/scripting bullshit has hit a new peak of nonsense when a 60 rated bronze Korean midget player with 34 pace manages to match Neymar special card with 99 pace for pace in a sprint melee, after my weekend FUT I'm calling it a wrap for now till 18 comes out.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:dude i am a beast in FIFA.. if i play most of una for here , una go rage quit...I need real competition
more like a fraud, all you do is yell the whole game do tricks and miss sitters.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.