CAF "A" License Exams Cancelled as Instructors await pay....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAF "A" License Exams Cancelled as Instructors await pay....

Post by Enugu II »

ANOTHER SCANDAL: CAF 'A' LICENSE EXAMS OFF AFTER NFF FAIL TO PAY INSTRUCTORS
http://africanfootball.com/news/661166/ ... nstructors
by Staff Reporter
Thursday Nov 03, 2016. 17:52

Nigeria’s top coaches, who have been working on bagging CAF A licenses, could not sit for a final examination Thursday in Abuja after the instructors embarked on a pay strike to protest non-payment of their allowances.

The CAF A license course was to have ended on Saturday and it features some of the country’s finest coaches including Eagles chief coach Salisu Yusuf, Samson Siasia, Manu Garba, Emmanuel Amuneke, Gbenga Ogunbote, Stanley Eguma, Henry Abiodun and Ladan Bosso.

The coaches were all shocked when the instructors told them that the examination has been postponed without any cogent reason.

The instructors are all former national team coaches - Adegboye Onigbinde, James Peters and Kashimawo Laloko.

However, a reliable source exclusively revealed to AfricanFootball.com that the instructors opted to postpone the examination because they have not been paid and they wanted that to be done before the programme is rounded up to avoid “stories” thereafter.

It was also gathered that the NFF received between 250,000 and 270,000 Naira from the participants.

The payments were directly into the NFF bank account.

The coaches may now sit for the exams Saturday if the instructors get their pay.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: CAF "A" License Exams Cancelled as Instructors await pay

Post by JACKAL »

Enugu II wrote:
ANOTHER SCANDAL: CAF 'A' LICENSE EXAMS OFF AFTER NFF FAIL TO PAY INSTRUCTORS
http://africanfootball.com/news/661166/ ... nstructors
by Staff Reporter
Thursday Nov 03, 2016. 17:52

Nigeria’s top coaches, who have been working on bagging CAF A licenses, could not sit for a final examination Thursday in Abuja after the instructors embarked on a pay strike to protest non-payment of their allowances.

The CAF A license course was to have ended on Saturday and it features some of the country’s finest coaches including Eagles chief coach Salisu Yusuf, Samson Siasia, Manu Garba, Emmanuel Amuneke, Gbenga Ogunbote, Stanley Eguma, Henry Abiodun and Ladan Bosso.

The coaches were all shocked when the instructors told them that the examination has been postponed without any cogent reason.

The instructors are all former national team coaches - Adegboye Onigbinde, James Peters and Kashimawo Laloko.

However, a reliable source exclusively revealed to AfricanFootball.com that the instructors opted to postpone the examination because they have not been paid and they wanted that to be done before the programme is rounded up to avoid “stories” thereafter.

It was also gathered that the NFF received between 250,000 and 270,000 Naira from the participants.

The payments were directly into the NFF bank account.

The coaches may now sit for the exams Saturday if the instructors get their pay.

But its government run, It should be free.... !!! Is that 250k legalizing bribery???

I am sure Txj thinks they should cancel the whole program !!??? how can they be charging them..After all they are doing National service... !!!

Where is Mr o-level to tell us its all going to be Corrupt and these black people cannot possible follow any policy guidelines....
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

You all know me by now that if i was running this program, I will make it one of the most profitable ventures of the NFA. I keep saying it, the NFA is a Monopoly and they should be swimming in money...

I dont know what they are doing now, But I will open the academy to the general Public..
create 4 levels of Licensing... Level1, Level 2, CAF A, International A.
Each level is 6 Months of teaching : will cost each student 550K,

International Class will cost 1 MM Naira - Taught by International Coaches like lagerback, or jobless experienced European and SA coaches. Them dey plenty for ground. They dont even need to come to Nigeria, we do e-learning.

Each year we enroll 100 Students. 40, 30, 20, 10... = (550,000x90) +(1Mx10) + refresher courses.
This coaching program alone will be 100 MM naira..a year venture. .
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Solowe wrote:You all know me by now that if i was running this program, I will make it one of the most profitable ventures of the NFA. I keep saying it, the NFA is a Monopoly and they should be swimming in money...

I dont know what they are doing now, But I will open the academy to the general Public..
create 4 levels of Licensing... Level1, Level 2, CAF A, International A.
Each level is 6 Months of teaching : will cost each student 550K,

International Class will cost 1 MM Naira - Taught by International Coaches like lagerback, or jobless experienced European and SA coaches. Them dey plenty for ground. They dont even need to come to Nigeria, we do e-learning.

Each year we enroll 100 Students. 40, 30, 20, 10... = (550,000x90) +(1Mx10) + refresher courses.
This coaching program alone will be 100 MM naira..a year venture. .
Do I smell a campaign for NFF job? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Oh well,doesn't the Nigerian government fund the NFF?
Accountability needs to be called into question!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what useless place, what a useless people. Come away match day you will see hundreds of fat faced fools in foreign countries.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

It's about time. It's been almost two weeks since the NFF last shook my ribs....
There is only one NFF. No other FA even comes close. :rotf:
They never fail!

It's the main reason I come to EN.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu