Algerians wary of Musa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Algerians wary of Musa

Post by Sir V »

If they are wary of Musa, Moses Nko?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/algerians-wary-musa/

Algeria fans are unanimous in picking Leicester City on-form Ahmed Musa as Nigeria’s most dangerous striker for a crucial World Cup showdown in Uyo.

Nigeria welcome Algeria on November 12 in continuation of the qualifying series for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

And after a slow start, 24-year-old Ahmed Musa has now rediscovered his scoring boots at Premier League champions Leicester.

Musa He has scored in the club’s last two league games to outshine Algeria top stars Riyad Mahrez and Islam Slimani.

Leicester are the best followed Premier League club in Algeria thanks to the presence of Mahrez and Slimani and understandably Algeria fans are now very much aware of how dangerous Ahmed Musa could be in front of goal.

“Ahmed Musa is very dangerous!” warned Algeria fan, Mohamed Attia. “He is not only fast, but has shown he can score goals.”

“We must beware of Musa, he’s the most dangerous player for Nigeria. If he is not scoring, he is running down defences before passing for his teammates to score,” added another fan.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/algerians-wary-musa/
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
osita
Egg
Egg
Re: Algerians wary of Musa

Post by osita »

I think they watched the match against Argentina.
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

The follow Leicester city because of Mahrez and Slimani and they picked up on Musa.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:The follow Leicester city because of Mahrez and Slimani and they picked up on Musa.
Exactly.
They will be scared bowel-less if they discover Nigerians do not even believe he should be in camp!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nigerians follow the top teams even when they have no Nigerian players. See the difference in mentality! Good for the Algerians. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

They dont know Kele is more clinical, Moses is a beast and Iwobi creates endless chances
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Miss is actually more dangerous than we rate him on here. The problem with miss is the position that his utilized for Nigeria. In Nigeria, musa is played as a winger thus making him ostracized or awol in the pitch. At cska and lescester, his played upfront. If you want to see how potent must can be, play him up front or as a wing forward.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Where is Danfo driver and VanCity?
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:The follow Leicester city because of Mahrez and Slimani and they picked up on Musa.
Which means they know little of our other players, if at all. Although they are not the coach, it seems a good thing to me, they should please concentrate on Musa alone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Odas wrote:
Which means they know little of our other players, if at all. Although they are not the coach, it seems a good thing to me, they should please concentrate on Musa alone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Musa will probably be chilling on the bench on match day
musa 2018
Egg
Egg

Post by musa 2018 »

best dribbler in liga Yacine Brahim
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

musa 2018 wrote:

did he play against Cameroon?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

john12 wrote:Miss is actually more dangerous than we rate him on here. The problem with miss is the position that his utilized for Nigeria. In Nigeria, musa is played as a winger thus making him ostracized or awol in the pitch. At cska and lescester, his played upfront. If you want to see how potent must can be, play him up front or as a wing forward.

How is that different from how Nigeria uses him?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

chief nfachairman wrote:They dont know Kele is more clinical, Moses is a beast and Iwobi creates endless chances
...true chair...but our left back and right back be real net...honestly, both avenue is the worst I have seen...I feel sorry for the central defenders and they have to be alert...
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

musa 2018 wrote:

And Victor Moses was at one time considered the best dribbler in the EPL

Slice it dice it whichever way you will but Nigerias pedigree far exceeds that of Algeria so frankly speaking I am scratching my head as to why there is so much respect for them. There actually recent record does nothing but make me ,wonder exactly how FIFA rankings are computed

So they have two or three players at Leicester .. Leicester isn't exactly burning up the Charts this season and the little they are doing of late , you can thank Ahmed Musa For
musa 2018
Egg
Egg

Post by musa 2018 »

Sir V wrote:
musa 2018 wrote:

nooooooooo

30 minutes play only

he was wounded with Feghouli
musa 2018
Egg
Egg

Post by musa 2018 »

Sir V wrote:
musa 2018 wrote:

nooooooooo

30 minutes play only

he was wounded with Feghouli , ben taleb , aissa mandi , belkaroui
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I don't understand how Naija journalists keep writing these kind of stories. It's like they went to some random Internet forum, picked any odd comment, and made a story of it.
Pretty soon, someone will write a story about how Nigerians are despondent about their journalists and quote deanotito
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

BAP wrote:
musa 2018 wrote:

Slice it dice it whichever way you will but Nigerias pedigree far exceeds that of Algeria so frankly speaking I am scratching my head as to why there is so much respect for them. There actually recent record does nothing but make me ,wonder exactly how FIFA rankings are computed

So they have two or three players at Leicester .. Leicester isn't exactly burning up the Charts this season and the little they are doing of late , you can thank Ahmed Musa For

SAUCE pls
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

metalalloy wrote:
BAP wrote:
musa 2018 wrote:

SAUCE pls
Just Google "victor moses best dribbler wigan" or something of that nature you will see many articles on the topic
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

musa 2018 wrote:

Which league do messi and iniesta play in?
Egg

Post by mojojojo »

Ahmed Musa is 9th in the all time number of caps for SE with 60 caps, same as the Big Boss (RIP). Four more caps and he will have more caps than Osaze and Finidi.

Ahmed Musa has a strike rate of 1 goal for every 6 games for SE whilst playing as a winger.

Ahmed Musa has the most goals (11) for SE among any of the current SE forwards.

Ahmed Musa scores important goals and has the tendency to show up in the big games or when the team can find no answers, like he did against Argentina, against Barcelona and Tottenham with Leicester.

Ahmed Musa scores 1 goal in every 3 games for all his clubs despite being played as winger in some of the matches.

Ahmed Musa has the most number of goals in Europe aside from Ideye in the current SE squad.

Ahmed Musa is the most expensive Nigerian Player in recent times with his move to Leicester.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

mojojojo wrote:Ahmed Musa is 9th in the all time number of caps for SE with 60 caps, same as the Big Boss (RIP). Four more caps and he will have more caps than Osaze and Finidi.

Ahmed Musa has a strike rate of 1 goal for every 6 games for SE whilst playing as a winger.

Ahmed Musa has the most goals (11) for SE among any of the current SE forwards.

Ahmed Musa scores important goals and has the tendency to show up in the big games or when the team can find no answers, like he did against Argentina, against Barcelona and Tottenham with Leicester.

Ahmed Musa scores 1 goal in every 3 games for all his clubs despite being played as winger in some of the matches.

Ahmed Musa has the most number of goals in Europe aside from Ideye in the current SE squad.

Ahmed Musa is the most expensive Nigerian Player in recent times with his move to Leicester.

Amazing stats, the SE will need Ahmed Musa as a super sub in the 89th minute to run at the defeated Algerians.