Welcome to the EPL Mr Bradley

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Welcome to the EPL Mr Bradley

Post by pajimoh »

Typical American bull sheiit mixed with a dash of Gopher sheiit for potency Just look at Kolinzo :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Here we again. If I talk now, I will be accused of taking it personal. :)
People are already "welcoming" him to the EPL despite the fact that he has only just arrived and hasn't even had time to unpack his bags.
Based on this, isn't it appropriate to welcome him now? Or should they welcome him after 1 season?
You think they are "welcoming" him out of good will? :D
Intent doesn't matter. Welcome is welcome...or does it mean something else in your language?
he wants us to welcome him after he is sacked....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Here we again. If I talk now, I will be accused of taking it personal. :)
People are already "welcoming" him to the EPL despite the fact that he has only just arrived and hasn't even had time to unpack his bags.
Based on this, isn't it appropriate to welcome him now? Or should they welcome him after 1 season?
Intent doesn't matter. Welcome is welcome...or does it mean something else in your language?
Just welcome him now to keep Vincent happy. Welcome to the EPL Bob. Will you be staying long?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yanked.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
At this rate he wont be unpacking his bags before he is sent packing.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The worthless coach no go unpack e bag. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One of the worst coaches i have ever seen in my life.
Choi abeg make una call Vincent Oh! Dem no even allow the man to unpack...these Welsh are mean. But whether they like it or not,they are going down this year..their squad is wack!

The way those guys played their last game, i suspect sabotage...the way Fabianski gifted Ayew the goal calls for investigation.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
SWANSEA SACK AMERICAN BOB BRADLEY

Post by anikulapo »

What was this man thinking going into that grease fire as an American in the first place....what misplaced and arrogance and unjustifiable hubris smh.

Well he has got what he deserved and put a major black mark on his coaching CV.

Some people sha :roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rican.html
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...time to hire a Nigerian.
So far the yanks have achieved more in soccer than Nigerians.
Playing/players, top players in goalkeeping, global competition, domestic league, management, attracting sponsorship, and now managerial level outside their domains.
Y'all can mock Bradley, his bank account is fat, and resume padded, and probably will get another top job soon.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:...time to hire a Nigerian.
Playing/players, top players in goalkeeping, global competition, domestic league, management, attracting sponsorship, and now managerial level outside their domains.
Y'all can mock Bradley, his bank account is fat, and resume padded, and probably will get another top job soon.
Stop being more American than the Americans my friend....no matter how much you despise Nigeria, you are still a Nigerian ...by birth,blood and anscenstry! A piece of paper saying you are an American does not negate that and it cannot.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

oloye wrote:
Stop being more American than the Americans my friend....no matter how much you despise Nigeria, you are still a Nigerian ...by birth,blood and anscenstry! A piece of paper saying you are an American does not negate that and it cannot.
...here we go, Nigerians on this board placate themselves towards a fired coach because of his origin you ignore it and go fishing in the wrong pond. na so we dey encourage foolishness among our people.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SWANSEA SACK AMERICAN BOB BRADLEY

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:What was this man thinking going into that grease fire as an American in the first place....what misplaced and arrogance and unjustifiable hubris smh.

Well a man lives by the challenges he is willing to overcome. I dont think he did anythong wrong in trying his hands on the job. Perhaps he had promises they would upgrade the team in January, sadly he did not make it that far. The team had been killing itself over the last 4 or 5 seasons with the way they have been selling off their key players. Michu, Bony, Ayew, and the one that broke their back, their captain and rock, Ashley Williams.

They were doomed thereafter. I cannot blame Bradley for seizing the opportunity to try his trade in the EPL against some of the best coaches in the game. Good luck to him! Hos team was wack ,no leader no soul. When Barrow becomes the star of your team...you have dropped a few notches. Not saying Barrow is the problem, but when Swansea was Swansea, he was a bit part player. They brought in some spaniards , lazy , sloppy and with very little to offer. And that defence was just not defending at all.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:
oloye wrote:
...here we go, Nigerians on this board placate themselves towards a fired coach because of his origin you ignore it and go fishing in the wrong pond. na so we dey encourage foolishness among our people.
No you are the one fishing in the wrong pond. This is not the first coach that will be fired and mocked. This is a football site and it happens all the time. Every season there are threads placing bets on the order coaches will be fired...but here you are with the typical American i would take that nonsense BS...shooting your .22 calibre guns poking funs at Nigerians because they dare to mock Bradley..i am Nigerian , i will not let that go. You have every right to feel sorry for Bradley...but hey must you deride your own just because you now have a paper describing you an american? Pleasseeee

From Jose a portuguese to Alan Pardew coaches get sacked and are mocked or ridiculed amongst fans..it is part of the game.

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

This Swansea must be run by some incompetent boobs!! :mad: Firing a manager barely one month into his tenure!! Can't they see that the team is crap and destined for relegation no matter the manager? At least roll with it and try to build with some consistency! Now scarce resources go down the drain (millions to pay off Bradley).

Madness!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bradley is a terrible coach. I dunno what Swansea was thinking hiring him. Now they will be relegated. Shame because they play a very positive style of football.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

SylverEagles wrote:This Swansea must be run by some incompetent boobs!! :mad: Firing a manager barely one month into his tenure!! Can't they see that the team is crap and destined for relegation no matter the manager? At least roll with it and try to build with some consistency! Now scarce resources go down the drain (millions to pay off Bradley).

Madness!!

You are right. And those incompetent boobs were Americans who hired Bradly because he was American. :!:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:roll: :roll:

bragging about a failed managerial level 'outside their domains'. What are the credentials of the top level Yank coaches?

How many Yank players have made it big outside the MLS?

Timmy Howard, Guzan, Dempsey, Donovan (?)....

Now count how many Nigerians have made it in the EPL alone

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

tfco wrote:

bragging about a failed managerial level 'outside their domains'. What are the credentials of the top level Yank coaches?

...thanks for yah selection, was waiting for that :biggrin:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

tfco wrote:

Sad isn't it?
Let me help him with facts on the areas he mentioned...
Top Players in Goalkeeping:
USA: Howard, Guzan, Keller, Friedle
Nigeria: Enyeama, Rufai, Agbonvbare, Ike,

Global Competition:
World Cup: Since Nigeria qualified
USA:Qtrs
Nigeria: Rnd of 16

Olympics:
USA: 4TH
Nigeria: Gold, Silver, Bronze

U-20:
USA:4TH
Naija: 2ND TWICE
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

smartbrother wrote:shiiet they just sacked the guy like that sha choi
EPL is not for the faint hearted
only the very best can survive

You are a very wicked boy! SO, you wanted Bradshiiit to relegate them "just like that sha?"
When Swansea was suffering to gain promotion, where was Bradley?? Now, they are just supposed to allow him to sink them back to oblivion like he did Egypt? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Just welcome him now to keep Vincent happy. Welcome to the EPL Bob. Will you be staying long?

This is the funniest thing I have read this week. cheiii!! my head o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Vincent no gree answer whether "welcome" mean something different for catalan... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yanked.

Is he the worst coach to ever compete in the EPL? :scared: :scared:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SWANSEA SACK AMERICAN BOB BRADLEY

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:What was this man thinking going into that grease fire as an American in the first place....what misplaced and arrogance and unjustifiable hubris smh.

Well a man lives by the challenges he is willing to overcome. I dont think he did anythong wrong in trying his hands on the job. Perhaps he had promises they would upgrade the team in January, sadly he did not make it that far. The team had been killing itself over the last 4 or 5 seasons with the way they have been selling off their key players. Michu, Bony, Ayew, and the one that broke their back, their captain and rock, Ashley Williams.

They were doomed thereafter. I cannot blame Bradley for seizing the opportunity to try his trade in the EPL against some of the best coaches in the game. Good luck to him! Hos team was wack ,no leader no soul. When Barrow becomes the star of your team...you have dropped a few notches. Not saying Barrow is the problem, but when Swansea was Swansea, he was a bit part player. They brought in some spaniards , lazy , sloppy and with very little to offer. And that defence was just not defending at all.

Really oloye?

This is like a European going to American to try and Coach in the NFL because they play the game in their native land at their level ... man mi abeg na wetin nah?

The man had no chance from the beginning. The British media are already bemoaning the lack of opportunities for British coaches and then they see an "American" being offered that job? He was in a no win situation and has made himself now an object of ridicule in football circles . Good luck to him finding a decent job after this except for the MLS
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

18 hours and 1 page late.

well done

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S