SE CAMP: STORMING Camp, Photos, Kele's Wonder Goal...(LOL)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE CAMP: STORMING Camp, Photos, Kele's Wonder Goal...(LO

Post by metalalloy »

imehjunior wrote:
truetalk wrote:
obaGol wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:Mikel made 1 tackle? Niyi did you watch the game? What about parts of CM work that he did like the intricate passing moves combining with Iwobi and Kelechi that Onazi didn't participate in? Onazi is stronger in ball wining but Mikel is much better in organizing us offensively going forward in addition to the defensive aspect contributions... By the way was a lot more than one tackle. But what notable did Ndidi do besides being abused so much that Rohr is begging an inexperienced kid in Holland to cover at RB for us? Forget about being played our of position : Ndidi was a bag of nerves in Zambia. He couldn't handle the pressure away but he'll be comfortable in front of 60k fans in Uyo while mikel watches from the bench. What happens when he mistraps the first ball or makes the first turnover to Marhez? OK o. Form ko. Formation ni.
He knows nothing. He just wants to feel among. You know when you sit from afar especially on the internet and yarn pure rubbish, one(Niyi) gets the notion that they actually count
As people on this forum know, I have been tough on Mikel over the years, & his lukewarm perforrmances came to head with the 2014 World Cup.

BUT, the man has turned things around since then, & he has been in stellar form for the National team. He is probably the first person I'd pencil in any SE list.

From the Olympics to the qualifiers, Mikel is doing everything right on and off the field. Encouraging young players & using his own money as a stop gap to move things along, rather than allow camp scatter. His cool & level headed has already made him a better SE captain in this aspect than Oliseh or Keshi, as far as I am concerned.

The Onazi to Ideye to Simon to Mikel to Nacho to Mikel to Ideye to Nacho move for the 2nd goal vs Zambia was just too sweet & shows the kind of impact Mike can have in the attack as well. He is still solid in the defensive midfield. I'd have Ogu on stanby from the 65th minute though, especially if Mikel has run a lot.

So Punkey & Mikel4Wife, I have not joined your club, but Mikel is living up to the hype for the SE, regardless of whatever is going on with Chelsea.
Mikel has matured. Money is no problem now and his focus is for national recognition. He's done everything at club level. He's now the leader of the pack.

If he brings his game face on match day then I expect him to lead from the front
Let's get this straight; Mikel is sick/injured and he hasn't played a minute of competitive soccer this season. And y'all want to give him an automatic shirt?
Because of seniority? Pity? Past accomplishments?

You guys really don't want to qualify.
And just where did you hear that Mikel was sick or injured?

The Chelsea coach prefers to play Kante & Matic ahead of him.
Just watched the SE press conference. Rohr was asked about the Mikel not playing issue and if he is fit enough to play.
He replied Mikel is training fine and he is match fit. Said he is just being punished for going to the Olympics by Chelsea.
i keep reading this. i recall mikel saying this before the olympics
“The coach also gave me his blessing. He told me to make sure I do well and bring back the gold medal!
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/sport-o ... 09851.html
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Godfather wrote:Image
...warm hot Nigeria. Must be nice to escape the cold of Europe :thumb:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

imehjunior wrote:He replied Mikel is training fine and he is match fit. Said he is just being punished for going to the Olympics by Chelsea.
He may be generally fit...
But doubtful he can be 'match fit' without playing matches.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote:
imehjunior wrote:He replied Mikel is training fine and he is match fit. Said he is just being punished for going to the Olympics by Chelsea.
but the coach said he is match fit..

Everyone knows Mikel is being punished for 2 reasons( 1 he refused to extend his contract last season and 2 , he went to RIO

FYI ..there are 2 EPL clubs who have contacted Mikel and Shittu.. there is a strong possibility Mikel will remain in London
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

It is obvious that Conte is punishing Mikel even by not picking him for League cup matches. The moment Mikel said he was going to the Olympics with a new coach at Chelsea, I feared for his future at Stamford Bridge. Willian wanted to go to the Olympics as well but was talked out of it while Mikel insisted on going. That is why I feel for those who are advocating that Mikel should be dropped from the SE because of his situation at Chelsea.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Everyone knows Mikel is being punished for 2 reasons( 1 he refused to extend his contract last season and 2 , he went to RIO

FYI ..there are 2 EPL clubs who have contacted Mikel and Shittu.. there is a strong possibility Mikel will remain in London
Ok, so what matches did he play to get match fit? :???:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

why don't you wait until saturday to find out if he is match fit etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

It appears he counts games in training at Chelsea as part of games that keeps Mikel match fit. He trusts mikel to remove himself from games when he is tired. I watched the press conference and Rohr was asked about how he will deploy Mikel. ROhr said as follows:

"he is training very very well. he has games in training, against big players and its right he doesn't play at the moment in his team, there are some reasons, you all know why, he decided to leave the club and go to the olympics and he was punished for that. So i can not punish a player who is coming to play for Nigeria and who shows that he likes his country and the green jersey. So he is here with us, he is fit, and i hope he can play 90 mins, perhaps its not possible for 90 minutes, he speak he will tell me 'coach no, im tired i go out", and we have other players who can come in. so its not really a problem for us. Ive seen him in the training sessions, ok, he plays well, he is fit he plays/ faced some physical tests but he is ok. He played/ made (sic) a lot of games in the olympics and the beginning of the season, he played two games with us, Zambia and against Tanzania. So we confident _----- (cuts off) when he says 'its ok" its ok, when he says 'i must stop' he will stop. so (trails off...)

It was a pretty good press conference tho
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

It appears he counts games in training at Chelsea as part of games that keeps Mikel match fit. He trusts mikel to remove himself from games when he is tired. I watched the press conference and Rohr was asked about how he will deploy Mikel. ROhr said as follows:

"he is training very very well. he has games in training, against big players and its right he doesn't play at the moment in his team, there are some reasons, you all know why, he decided to leave the club and go to the olympics and he was punished for that. So i can not punish a player who is coming to play for Nigeria and who shows that he likes his country and the green jersey. So he is here with us, he is fit, and i hope he can play 90 mins, perhaps its not possible for 90 minutes, he speak he will tell me 'coach no, im tired i go out", and we have other players who can come in. so its not really a problem for us. Ive seen him in the training sessions, ok, he plays well, he is fit he plays/ faced some physical tests but he is ok. He played/ made (sic) a lot of games in the olympics and the beginning of the season, he played two games with us, Zambia and against Tanzania. So we confident _----- (cuts off) when he says 'its ok" its ok, when he says 'i must stop' he will stop. so (trails off...)

Thanks, anywhere to see the press conference?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Colin Udoh posted a live video on his FB page. You can still watch the reply on there.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:Image
Fk being on some Chill Shait
Alampasu went from 18 to 34, real quick, real quick.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

metalalloy wrote:It appears he counts games in training at Chelsea as part of games that keeps Mikel match fit. He trusts mikel to remove himself from games when he is tired. I watched the press conference and Rohr was asked about how he will deploy Mikel. ROhr said as follows:

So even Rohr acknowledges that Mikel may not be quite match fit...
The earlier report was likely the typical poor grasp of English by Naija "journalists"! :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Colin Udoh posted a live video on his FB page. You can still watch the reply on there.
Bro would you be kind enough to post the link re the above.. Can't seem to locate it.

Cheers
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dele Alampasu should be on the bench.

The same goes for Omeruo.

This is not the time to experiment.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

1naija wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Image
Fk being on some Chill Shait
Alampasu went from 18 to 34, real quick, real quick.
ewu...that U needed growth hormones to get byahbyah at 39 not mean sey everybody else must stunt like U..Ogberi! :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE CAMP: Iwobi, Iheanacho, Musa STORM Camp....(LOL).

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Breaking news, Captain Nigeria don hit camp, phew what a relief
relief?for who? dude..this is his first match since October :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Pitch is looking in good condition.. :thumb: :thumb:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mr Shows wrote:
Bro would you be kind enough to post the link re the above.. Can't seem to locate it.

Cheers

I think you have to be friends with him to view it. Here is the link sha

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

metalalloy wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

Cheers

I think you have to be friends with him to view it. Here is the link sha

Thanks but it won't allow me to view, any other site carrying the clip?

Cheers
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Bigpokey24 wrote:if una like , keep yapping una players, Algeria is waiting for una ... smh ... A team wey no qualify for 2 back to back AFCONS, smh... the delusional CE fans are all here running them mouth some even predicted the SE winning 3-0..then they forgot the sour football Ndidi gave us last thursday
No be today you begin to dey yarn opata.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

oscar52 wrote:Not sold on Ndidi, I thought he was woeful at the U20 except if he has improved, he is too prone to school yard errors. Never been sold on Ighalo since his U20 days, he was poor then and slower now. Winning squad:

Shehu/Oboabana Balogun Ekong Omeruo/Echiejile

Esiti

Mikel/Nosa Iwobi/Ogu

Moses Nacho Ideye
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:if una like , keep yapping una players, Algeria is waiting for una ... smh ... A team wey no qualify for 2 back to back AFCONS, smh... the delusional CE fans are all here running them mouth some even predicted the SE winning 3-0..then they forgot the sour football Ndidi gave us last thursday
No be today you begin to dey yarn opata.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont mind the moron.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?