Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:29 pm 

zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Yes, 'tactical' propping up the table :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:47 pm 

Anyone know why the LMC stopped posting match highlights? One step forward, two steps back ....

Nice build up for Rangers' second goal in this somewhat old match.

Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:18 pm 

The Eagle wrote:
Anyone know why the LMC stopped posting match highlights? One step forward, two steps back ....

Nice build up for Rangers' second goal in this somewhat old match.

The Eagle:
I too have wondered about that as well. Though it seems to me that LMC stopped posting match highlights due to its attempts to monetize the highlights through mobile apps. Another factor could be due to the fact there has been relatively little or no live telecast of the league matches this year.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 pm 

Match day 25 results

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:21 pm 

League table after matchday 25

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:25 pm 

3 of the bottom 4 teams are 'Stars' :huh: :huh:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:01 pm 

Gotti wrote:
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Yes, 'tactical' propping up the table :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shooting doing what they now do best ...drop down the ladder!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:35 pm 

www.NPLrelegation/stars.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:25 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:27 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:35 pm 

ukwala wrote:

The 'stars' are dimming again....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:30 pm 

Gotti wrote:
ukwala wrote:

The 'stars' are dimming again....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:34 pm 

How many teams get relegated?

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:51 pm 

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
How many teams get relegated?

Cheers.

Four

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:08 am 

With 12 games remaining, the tightness of the league suggests that not even the second placed team is safe from relegation. This is not a weak league, by any stretch of the imagination, as some people suggest :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:04 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:12 pm 

With 12 games remaining, the tightness of the league suggests that not even the second placed team is safe from relegation. This is not a weak league, by any stretch of the imagination, as some people suggest :!:

Cheers.

Because we are back to the days when teams won at home and lost away. There are hardly any away wins anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:15 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:22 pm 

ukwala wrote:

Cheers.

Because we are back to the days when teams won at home and lost away. There are hardly any away wins anymore.

The operational, administrative and televisual gains of the prior season(s) appear to have stagnated or reversed this season. Which is unfortunate. It is like Pinnickism is spreading.

Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:02 pm 

ukwala wrote:

Cheers.

What does that tell you? Obviously, the teams are all closely matched and the home turf appears to be the only advantage for teams :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:07 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:12 pm 

Currently in Naija and was privileged to watch my Rangers get mauled in Makudi by Lobi stars. The saving grace for Rangers was that Lobi were wasteful in front of goals....it could easily have been six.

I don't know if Rangers were poor ni o or Lobi were simply too good. But the game was entertaining and standard of play quite impressive, especially Lobi. They have a boy in their midfield he plays as DM, but he bossed the middle with his calmness,vision and fighting ability. I hope he is not a flash because he stood out above the others in the park.
Rangers came in with a nonsense approach trying to kill the game with the shenanigans of going down from every niggling touch. It was a stupid approach in a game that they had the edge in the opening minutes. I did not see anything special about Rangers nor did I spot any player that caught the eye save for one short winger they had.
I can see why they were bundled out of the continent and why they have struggled. By the way I also noticed an unhealthy heavy presence of the ex players. They even have their own bus which brought them down to Makurdi, this cannot augur well for the team. It appears they all hover around the club like vultures looking for scraps. I hope am wrong,the criteria for coaching or working for Rangers should not solely be because you an an ex, it should be closely tied to competence. The guy I saw prancing the touchline like a tout cannot be Rangers coach... Nooo....the status of Rangers is bigger than that image I saw on the touchline.

Anyway I am enjoying naija,they say recession..what recession, joints are packed full every night. Isi-ewu has suffered from my hands down here..Amadioha fire all the harbingers of fake and hate news!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 pm 

oloye wrote:
Currently in Naija and was privileged to watch my Rangers get mauled in Makudi by Lobi stars. The saving grace for Rangers was that Lobi were wasteful in front of goals....it could easily have been six.

I don't know if Rangers were poor ni o or Lobi were simply too good. But the game was entertaining and standard of play quite impressive, especially Lobi. They have a boy in their midfield he plays as DM, but he bossed the middle with his calmness,vision and fighting ability. I hope he is not a flash because he stood out above the others in the park.
Rangers came in with a nonsense approach trying to kill the game with the shenanigans of going down from every niggling touch. It was a stupid approach in a game that they had the edge in the opening minutes. I did not see anything special about Rangers nor did I spot any player that caught the eye save for one short winger they had.
I can see why they were bundled out of the continent and why they have struggled. By the way I also noticed an unhealthy heavy presence of the ex players. They even have their own bus which brought them down to Makurdi, this cannot augur well for the team. It appears they all hover around the club like vultures looking for scraps. I hope am wrong,the criteria for coaching or working for Rangers should not solely be because you an an ex, it should be closely tied to competence. The guy I saw prancing the touchline like a tout cannot be Rangers coach... Nooo....the status of Rangers is bigger than that image I saw on the touchline.

Anyway I am enjoying naija,they say recession..what recession, joints are packed full every night. Isi-ewu has suffered from my hands down here..Amadioha fire all the harbingers of fake and hate news!

Oloye,

Did you write all this based on watching one game? I am indeed surprised as it appears to capture all that people have complained about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next