2017 Nigerian Premier League - Plateau United Champions!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ukwala
Egg
Egg
Re: 2017 Nigerian Premier League

Post by ukwala »

YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:Lol. Still better than Ibadan hooligans who murdered our promising player, Igeniwari George (Finidi's younger brother) in cold blood :taunt: :taunt:
May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Toxicarrow wrote:Enugu hooligans are back.... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ukwala, go and re-read your Nigerian football history and then come back and apologize for this rubbish misinformation you just posted before knuckleheads like Pa 1naira start quoting you. Ibadan fans had absolutely nothing to do with Igeniwari's death. It was a FA Cup match between two useless teams with both sides and their hooligans pointing fingers at each other on who murdered the junior international player :boo: .
By the way, this was not written in anger - but still waiting for apology after you have confirmed that Shooting hands are clean :mrgreen:
My brother YemiB, what we know is that Rangers defeated Stationery Stores in an FA cup match played in Ibadan. Fans of the losing team rioted and in the process a hooligan fired a gunshot at Rangers bus which hit Igeniwari who subsequently died from the gunshot wounds. It is very unlikely that the hooligan travelled from Enugu or Lagos with a gun. The more likely scenario is that he was an Ibadan based supporter of either Stores, or that small Ibadan team that thinks Rangers are their equals, and saw the mayhem as an opportunity to get at his oppressors - you know the team that had been causing him heart ache! In summary, we went to play a match in Ibadan and hooligan(s) there murdered our player, chikena. To the best of my knowledge, the murderer was never apprehended, and we believe that a visitor may not have been able to get away so easily.
:D Yeye man, I agree with you that Rangers is slightly bigger than Water Corporation but have you ever seen the army of Stationery Stores supporters in action before? Who would stop or confront them? I'm not accusing anyone o but on a serious note the popular belief in Ibadan was that the act was done by a policeman... most likely an accidental discharge but who knows...
Lol. Yea, who knows? The policeman angle is plausible....
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

fabio wrote:
ukwala wrote: My brother YemiB, what we know is that Rangers defeated Stationery Stores in an FA cup match played in Ibadan. Fans of the losing team rioted and in the process a hooligan fired a gunshot at Rangers bus which hit Igeniwari who subsequently died from the gunshot wounds. It is very unlikely that the hooligan travelled from Enugu or Lagos with a gun. The more likely scenario is that he was an Ibadan based supporter of either Stores, or that small Ibadan team that thinks Rangers are their equals, and saw the mayhem as an opportunity to get at his oppressors - you know the team that had been causing him heart ache! In summary, we went to play a match in Ibadan and hooligan(s) there murdered our player, chikena. To the best of my knowledge, the murderer was never apprehended, and we believe that a visitor may not have been able to get away so easily.
This is assertion wrong and false completed and needs to be withdrawn!
The culprit was never identified and we may never know..... Everything is conjecture!!
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

NPFL televised match of the week Remo stars Vs Abia Warriors. The pitch is horrible, I wonder who approved it for NPFL matches :boo: :boo:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Week 3 matches... Half-time updates

ABS FC 1-0 FC Ifeanyi Ubah
Rivers United 1-0 Niger Tornadoes
Enyimba FC 0-0 Gombe United
Kano Pillars 0-1Shooting Stars
Enugu Rangers 0-0 Elkanemi Warriors
Kastina United 0-0 Nasarawa United
Plateau United 1-0 Sunshine Stars
Wikki Tourists 0-0 Nasarawa United
MFM FC 1-0 Lobi Stars
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

NIGERIA: Premier League
Half Time Scores
Bukola Saraki 1 - 0 Ifeanyi Ubah
Enugu Rangers 0 - 0 El Kanemi
Enyimba 0 - 0 Gombe
Kano 0 - 1 Shooting
Katsina United FC 0 - 0 Nasarawa
MFM FC 1 - 0 Lobi
Plateau 1 - 0 Sunshine Stars
Remo Stars 0 - 0 Abia Warriors
Rivers United FC 1 - 0 Niger Tornadoes
Wikki 0 - 0 Akwa
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

NIGERIA Premier League Week 3 Results
Bukola Saraki 1 - 0 Ifeanyi Ubah
Enugu Rangers 1 - 0 El Kanemi
Enyimba 2 - 0 Gombe
Kano 2 - 1 Shooting
Katsina United FC 1 - 0 Nasarawa
MFM FC 4 - 0 Lobi
Plateau 3 - 1 Sunshine Stars
Remo Stars 0 - 0 Abia Warriors 85'
Rivers United FC 1 - 0 Niger Tornadoes
Wikki 1 - 0 Akwa
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala wrote:NPFL televised match of the week Remo stars Vs Abia Warriors. The pitch is horrible, I wonder who approved it for NPFL matches :boo: :boo:
Ojoro penalty to Remo stars.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Enugu II wrote:
If I am not mistaken, admission to this game was free.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala wrote:
ukwala wrote:NPFL televised match of the week Remo stars Vs Abia Warriors. The pitch is horrible, I wonder who approved it for NPFL matches :boo: :boo:
Ojoro penalty to Remo stars.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

I commend the LMC's determination to clean up the NPFL. Very soon there will be no more 'tactical' :lol: :lol:. My very good friends, take note....I will not mention names :taunt: :taunt:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ukwala wrote:I commend the LMC's determination to clean up the NPFL. Very soon there will be no more 'tactical' :lol: :lol:. My very good friends, take note....I will not mention names :taunt: :taunt:
Very bad news for them indeed.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Mountain of Fire FC of Lagos must finish strong this season, good start.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

ohenhen1 wrote:Mountain of Fire FC of Lagos must finish strong this season, good start.
The ref in the match btw MFM and Kano Pillars has called all Kano Pillars chested balls fouls.
What rule book is he using where chesting is considered a foul
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

MFM just scored an excellent 4-touch training ground routine goal, off a FK. Really good goal.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Na wa oo...........so Sooting just dey last for table in this very young season. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Rangers tie Niger Tornadoes 1-1 in Enugu.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Enugu II wrote:Rangers tie Niger Tornadoes 1-1 in Enugu.
I don't know the reason for this 'slow' start?
We are dropping points at home and that will come back to bite us.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Mountain of Fire 1 Pillars 0 FT
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

zee wrote:
You are correct. Enugu Rangers are certainly not headed for the trophy this year if things do not change quickly. Of course, the target should always be to finish among the top three as such positioning guarantees playing in the continent.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II wrote:
zee wrote:
You are correct. Enugu Rangers are certainly not headed for the trophy this year if things do not change quickly. Of course, the target should always be to finish among the top three as such positioning guarantees playing in the continent.
We are starting very slowly but I believe the boys will pick up pretty fast. The euphoria of a first trophy in 32 years should have died down by now :blink:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ukwala wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
zee wrote:
We are starting very slowly but I believe the boys will pick up pretty fast. The euphoria of a first trophy in 32 years should have died down by now :blink:
Na we and you dey together for this relegation fight :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *