Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15064
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
I do not know if any one has been following the incredible story of attendance at the games played by Atlanta's MLS Franchise. They have attracted as many as 78,000 fans to MLS games. Here is the crowd at last nights play off against Columbus crew. What an atmosphere. BTW, it is in America!!!

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41113
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Enugu II wrote:
I do not know if any one has been following the incredible story of attendance at the games played by Atlanta's MLS Franchise. They have attracted as many as 78,000 fans to MLS games. Here is the crowd at last nights play off against Columbus crew. What an atmosphere. BTW, it is in America!!!


Where are they busing these fans from?

Mexico?

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73608
Location: Earth
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I do not know if any one has been following the incredible story of attendance at the games played by Atlanta's MLS Franchise. They have attracted as many as 78,000 fans to MLS games. Here is the crowd at last nights play off against Columbus crew. What an atmosphere. BTW, it is in America!!!


Where are they busing these fans from?

Mexico?

you best believe that

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45371
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I do not know if any one has been following the incredible story of attendance at the games played by Atlanta's MLS Franchise. They have attracted as many as 78,000 fans to MLS games. Here is the crowd at last nights play off against Columbus crew. What an atmosphere. BTW, it is in America!!!


Where are they busing these fans from?

Mexico?
...weda na Mejico and beyond the bottom line is buku money for bank for owners and players. na de same thing dem for dey do for naija instead na to look towards government handout :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 209
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I do not know if any one has been following the incredible story of attendance at the games played by Atlanta's MLS Franchise. They have attracted as many as 78,000 fans to MLS games. Here is the crowd at last nights play off against Columbus crew. What an atmosphere. BTW, it is in America!!!


Where are they busing these fans from?

Mexico?


Atlanta-metro area is filled with soccer loving fans of all hue and race. The Nigeria-Mexico friendly in 2013 was equally packed, although in the previous stadium. So, it's not surprising that MLS eventually came here. There are quite a lot of hispanics here, but it seems the love for soccer might even be more general. The rec leagues here are filled with kids of various ethnicities and I've been quite impressed with their love for the game and their skill level.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19098
Location: Chiraq
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41113
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31778
Location: Somewhere
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19098
Location: Chiraq
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.


not your best work.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19098
Location: Chiraq
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D


that was a shot no pun intended at our fans... MLS for life.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31778
Location: Somewhere
King Futcha wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.


not your best work.
Not my work...

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 23805
It's inevitable. Soccer is here to stay. MLS is top five league in the world.

_________________
All summer '17...playing dirty not clean!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Posts: 1690
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.



You must have gone to a training session ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Went to a pre-season game and place was packed .

You can ask K he goes like every week . Place is always full


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Posts: 1690
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.


Abeg respect Chicago Oh .. Ouside Englewood and West Side Chicago be like heaven sef ..

But Philly shouldn't even talk :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19098
Location: Chiraq
BAP wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.



You must have gone to a training session ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Went to a pre-season game and place was packed .

You can ask K he goes like every week . Place is always full


I'm too old to be coming on here making stuff up.


_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36904
Location: Eagles' Nest
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I do not know if any one has been following the incredible story of attendance at the games played by Atlanta's MLS Franchise. They have attracted as many as 78,000 fans to MLS games. Here is the crowd at last nights play off against Columbus crew. What an atmosphere. BTW, it is in America!!!


Where are they busing these fans from?

Mexico?

you best believe that

Haba, we dey go watch games over here. Me and my friends. That Mecede Benz stadium na a thing of beauty too...Majority of my guys are season ticket holders. Dem really sell the team to the public here...

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31778
Location: Somewhere
BAP wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.


Abeg respect Chicago Oh .. Ouside Englewood and West Side Chicago be like heaven sef ..

But Philly shouldn't even talk :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


See BAP...no be you dey tok about Glock this Glock dat back in the day wey those of us for Philly never even hear that word? From Al Capone's time till today, all of una be gangsta for dia, plus including Born-again gangstas and efficos like Dr. Sabi

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19098
Location: Chiraq


Thank You, Thank You.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Posts: 1690
King Futcha wrote:
BAP wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.



You must have gone to a training session ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Went to a pre-season game and place was packed .

You can ask K he goes like every week . Place is always full


I'm too old to be coming on here making stuff up.




The stats dont lie bro

https://soccerstadiumdigest.com/2017-mls-attendance/

Chicago Fire average 17500 a game or thereabout and Toyota Park sits 25000

So again you must have gone to a practice session :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Posts: 1690
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
BAP wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.


Abeg respect Chicago Oh .. Ouside Englewood and West Side Chicago be like heaven sef ..

But Philly shouldn't even talk :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


See BAP...no be you dey tok about Glock this Glock dat back in the day wey those of us for Philly never even hear that word? From Al Capone's time till today, all of una be gangsta for dia, plus including Born-again gangstas and efficos like Dr. Sabi

Lol ...Na Chicago Dr Sabi dey ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31778
Location: Somewhere
BAP wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
BAP wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: trust you douse the hype.

You are becoming very very Naijarian...

Your killjoyness is very Naijarian. :taunt: :taunt:

Maybe Winter don already reach Chicago. :D



with all the shootings in Chicago, and a name like Chicago Fire, no wonder people dey fear go to their games.


Abeg respect Chicago Oh .. Ouside Englewood and West Side Chicago be like heaven sef ..

But Philly shouldn't even talk :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


See BAP...no be you dey tok about Glock this Glock dat back in the day wey those of us for Philly never even hear that word? From Al Capone's time till today, all of una be gangsta for dia, plus including Born-again gangstas and efficos like Dr. Sabi

Lol ...Na Chicago Dr Sabi dey ?


No be me tok am o!

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19098
Location: Chiraq
BAP wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
BAP wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I went to the Chicago Fire playoff game and there were five fans there.



You must have gone to a training session ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Went to a pre-season game and place was packed .

You can ask K he goes like every week . Place is always full


I'm too old to be coming on here making stuff up.




The stats dont lie bro

https://soccerstadiumdigest.com/2017-mls-attendance/

Chicago Fire average 17500 a game or thereabout and Toyota Park sits 25000

So again you must have gone to a practice session :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


The game on Wednesday is what I was talking about... anything else is for the birds.


_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Posts: 1690
King Futcha wrote:
The game on Wednesday is what I was talking about... anything else is for the birds.


Well here you go


Quote:
Chicago Fire Eliminated from Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
https://www.chicago-fire.com/post/2017/ ... p-playoffs

Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
Chicago Fire 0:4 New York Red Bulls
Oct. 25, 2017 – Toyota Park
Attendance: 11,647



You sure say no be practice sesssion you go :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], mcal, Mr. Piffington, mystic, naijaguy, pens, txj, zee and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group