nigeria 2 vs 1 spain

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
nigeria 2 vs 1 spain

Post by jette1 »

any links
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: nigeria 1 vs 1 spain

Post by Thunder »

FoxSports 2
These girls are poorly coached. If only they can retain the ball, they'll be world beaters.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Its on Kodi if you have the app
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Thunder wrote:FoxSports 2
These girls are poorly coached. If only they can retain the ball, they'll be world beaters.
Exactly what the commentators are saying.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

are you sure?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

2-1 Nigeria
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Naija pounding some yam in this game.

<
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Whoops - Red for Nigeria in the 84th minute ...

<
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Thread opener a beg update scores
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

The girls are not as bad as people made them out to be. The problem is poor preparation.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
greg
Egg
Egg
Re: nigeria 2 vs 1 spain

Post by greg »

Commentator said "4 players in the Nigerian team are born on Christmas day and half the team were born in December" :rotf:
Our female youth teams should take a leaf from the men's side. God eventually smiles upon the honest. The motivation for this synchronized dates of birth is unclear to me.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Thread opener a beg update scores
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Sir V wrote:
Exactly what the commentators are saying.
There just wasn't enough time for the team to prepare and gel. Dedevbo is a great coach who is much better than the clowns we been parading in the senior team lately. Just look up his past record in this tournament. His promotion is long overdue.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So are they still playing or game over at 2-1?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Too little too late.... They made made me late for church.....
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

greg wrote:Commentator said "4 players in the Nigerian team are born on Christmas day and half the team were born in December" :rotf:
Our female youth teams should take a leaf from the men's side. God eventually smiles upon the honest. The motivation for this synchronized dates of birth is unclear to me.
He should go and read the book - The outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

nemi2002 wrote:
greg wrote:Commentator said "4 players in the Nigerian team are born on Christmas day and half the team were born in December" :rotf:
He should go and read the book - The outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
People will look for anything to justify their pre conceived ideas!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

There is a report by an international youth football analyst on age cheating that revealed that majority of age cheats used date of birth between the ember months (especially November and December) and January. I remember posting this on Eagles Nest a few years. I just hope those DOBs are genuine.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The probability of having 3 players born on the same day is like billion to 1. This cheating seem so obvious that they are not terribly inventive
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote: The probability of having 3 players born on the same day is like billion to 1. This cheating seem so obvious that they are not terribly inventive
I agree with the highlighted. What is going on, are they telling us the truth (coincident) or something is amiss?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Come on people.

Spain already qualified for the next round of the competition after their 1st two games beating Japan & Canada; therefore the game against naija was not that important to them and they could rest players for the next round.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...this age cheating and falsification allegation is getting too old. Seems every time a Nigerian team takes the field that becomes the main topic, win, lose or draw. May be if you guys provide proper nutrition, smooth skin, hair on the head, tall? then may be you will compare them with other black players born outside of Africa.