EAGLES GO FOR GOALS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

senator
Egg
Egg
EAGLES GO FOR GOALS

Post by senator »

''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I dont like that formation. Who is going to help Olofinjana? Is CCC planning a 3 man midfield?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Well I doubt thats what CCC will do maybe its just a decoy, but if its really what he will put out i better get doctor to stand by me while im watching the game
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

so its

---------------------------Enyaema--------------------
---abbey-------Yobo----------------Isaac----------------Cele

-----------------------Olofinjana----------------------------

-------Utaka-------------Okocha---------------Kanu

------------Aghahowa-------------------YAK

That is one weak midfield....
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Chukwu is making progress. He's finally figured out, that you have to score goals to win a football match.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

that midfield will get over run with long balls and 1-2 passes. ....

There is so much olofinjana can do...
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Man i have started feeling it oohh, kai i cant wait fo tomorow

mouko wrote:
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

juventuss, Very weak inded man olofijana will have one heck of ajob to do. The mid is so lightweight, may God help us

mouko wrote:
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

One of Kanu or Utaka must at least sit....if Kanu plays then he must play another dirty work guy like Lawal or Ekong and Bench Utaka ..there is no way this will work except against Benin
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Why should Kanu start?I watched the Brazil game and saw how slow Kanu and JJ reacts to the opposing team,they dont chase down the opposing players.Kai this is not so great.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Even though Kickoff is close,I feel Garba Lawal will start.Kanu or Utaka will sit for Lawal to solidify the midfield and left wing,with either coming off the bench in the second half.Thus,the starting line-up probably will be -

Enyeama-Abbey,Yobo,Okoronkwo,Babayaro-Olofinjana,Lawal,Okocha,Utaka-Aghahowa,Aiyegbeni.

subs:Kanu,Ikedia,Ekong.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The formation is attack minded alright, i just fear for us when the Morrocans break cos apart from Seyi, the rest wont walk their socks off to track back
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Awww Man if I would have known this I would have predicted 5-0 Nigeria :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i know Okocha will definitely help at the back but he has a long way to go moving the ball up front.

I would rather see

-----Abbey-----Yobo---------Isaac-----------Cele-----

-------------------Olofinjana-------------Lawal---------

----------Utaka---------------------Okocha--------

----------------Aghahowa--------------------------

-----------------------------------Yak------------------

FORZA JUVE
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

I don take day off, the wife will be at work, the kids will be at school: HAAAA PERFECT PEACE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

obong itatex wrote:Even though Kickoff is close,I feel Garba Lawal will start.Kanu or Utaka will sit for Lawal to solidify the midfield and left wing,with either coming off the bench in the second half.Thus,the starting line-up probably will be -

Enyeama-Abbey,Yobo,Okoronkwo,Babayaro-Olofinjana,Lawal,Okocha,Utaka-Aghahowa,Aiyegbeni.

subs:Kanu,Ikedia,Ekong.
SPOT ON ITATEX
Greatwon
Egg
Egg

Post by Greatwon »

With such an attack minded midfield :o , we might be overrun by the morocoans, but if it brings us more goals, we'll still win :idea: . CCC is not totally clueless.
"...I believe we can go the whole season
unbeaten...". --- Arsene Wenger, Oct 2002
Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible will make a violent revolution inevitable.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

I got this line-up direct from CCC himself, and unless something VERY DRASTIC happens, that is the SE line-up for tomorrow, and you can take that to the bank.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

From this lineup I dont think CCC rates the moroccans highly. It may work though, i just hope they dont overrun us

mouko wrote:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

If dat is di line up, our own don Kpoo be dat...

Kanu way be minus one unless im get ball for inside 18... are they planning to play JAG as a midfielder? Utaka doesn't like playing midfield...

Chei!

Say it aint so...

We don Kpoooo!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Na Wah!!! We go score and dem go score.

I don change my prediction

5-2 Nigeria!!!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

2 slow tortoise in midfield,only 1 natural left footed player,CCC is on crack.KOC abegtell that man he should retire from coaching!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
NEDI
Egg
Egg

Post by NEDI »

senator wrote:From this lineup I dont think CCC rates the moroccans highly. It may work though, i just hope they dont overrun us
The line up calls to mind the interview Da Bull, Amokachi made a while back, something to the effect of not to worry about the defence...if they score on us we'll score twice on them.
Might just work. Didn't somebody say the value of a good coach is playing to the strength of his players?